S1: Chapter 16

y Beautiful Dangerous

Notice: Not an update. For some reason chapter 16 was where chapter 20 was so i had to change it back around


Taeyeon slowly stirred to the commotion going on around her, pushing off both her hands and going on all fours, she lifted her throbbing head at the scene in front of her. Although her vision was still hazed from the impact of being flung into the hallway wall and the night sky didn't do justice for her eyes either, however, without a doubt, she knew that it was Yuri out there. She watched as the caramel skinned girl ripped through the ranks of the invaders, her body a mass blur on a black canvas. 

 

Taeyeon glanced sideways to Hyoyeon, who was still out cold on the ground beside her. A notable gash appeared on her forearm and blood was pooling around it. She urgently ripped a piece of cloth from the hem of her shirt, wrapping it around the latter’s arm to slow the bleed. 

 

"YAH! Tae, get me the hell out of here!!!" She recognized that sweet voice anywhere. It was Tiffany. 

 

She turned at her name, surprised to see her girlfriend trapped under a pile of rubble and debris. Gosh she looked beautiful like that. Restrained. Helpless. If it weren't for the situation, she would have loved to have some fun with her girlfriend. "Tiffany? What the hell are you doing?"

 

"What does it look like to you, woman?" Tiffany scoffed, even though she wasn't in any position to do so which later was confirmed by Taeyeon.

 

After securing the cloth around Hyoyeon's forearm, making sure it was tight and well fastened, she headed for Tiffany. "How the hell am i meant to get this off you?"

 

"I wouldn't know, just lift!"

 

"Gosh, my back is going to die out. I expect massages - and lots of it, after this is over."

 

"Shuddup and lift!"

 

***

 

Yuri twisted on the ball of her feet, stopping all forward movement, and spinning around to the side as a metal bat came down at her. The wind whipped past her hair as she sidestepped it with ease, flourishing an uppercut into the man's jaw. He stumbled backwards, arms and bats flailing about. His chest was exposed to her, she dove in without hesitation, stopping his heart with a swing of her arm. This was all too easy for the Black Paerl. Another man braved his life on the line, pointing an assault rifle at her head. He pulled the trigger, too slow. As the bullet shot out from the chamer, Yuri was already beside him. She hamstrung the man, quickly ripping apart the exposed flesh with a swift and powerful kick. 

 

Click* 

 

Yuri felt a cool piece of metal nuzzle up against the side of her forehead. No doubt it was a handgun. How odd. She hadn't felt the presence of someone creeping up towards her - this person was skilled. "Woah, slow down there, unnie and turn slowly."

 

She held her head striaght, unmoving before she felt the metal piece digging deeper into her head. She winced at the mild pain applied and slowly turned to face the person. Her eyes widen. It was the last person on Earth she had expected to see at that moment. She tried to keep from dropping but that proved to be much harder than expected. 

 

"Hyuna?!" Yuri gasped in disbelief. How could her precious Dongsaeng be in front of her at this moment? And most of all, doing what she was.

 

"Didn't expect to see me did you, unnie?" Hyuna smirked.

 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?!"

 

"Don't you see, unnie? Look around you carefully."

 

Yuri did as she was told, looking around the darkness surrounding them. Men were spread out over the mansion ground, a group approaching the building with weapons in their hands. But what truly struck Yuri was the uniform they wore. It was familiar, she knew it anywhere. She was sure of it; it was the official uniform of the Organisation. 

 

"What the hell is going on here, Hyuna?!" Yuri viciously spat. Her fist tight by her side, she would have pounced on the girl right then, but she needed more information.

 

"Don't you get it? We're here to terminate you guys." 

 

Those words rung in her ears over and over, they were suddenly unwanted after everything they did for them? The long, endless hours poured into honing their skills for the Organisation. The sacrifices they made for the Organisation. Apparently, that wasn't enough to keep them sated. As if it weren't obvious, the last thing that Yuri expected was the Organisation to betray them. 

 

Hyuna's lips curved into a devious smirk yet again. "I guess she didn't tell you about the betrayal."

 

"She?"

 

"What? She seriously didn't tell you?"

 

"Who is she?!"

 

"Who else but Sunny unnie."

 

"Mwo?!"

 

"Sunny unnie should have known that the Organisation betrayed you guys on that mission we sent you on."

 

Yuri's fist clenched tighter into a ball. Her anger was soaring over at the revelation. So it was the Organisation who dared to harm our Sunny. "How could you do this to us? Sunny treated you like a sister - we all treated you like our sister!"

 

Hyuna shrugged knowing that it would only add fuel to Yuri's flaming anger. But the opposite happened, Yuri smirked. 

 

"You should know this by now but we are the best in the organisation. No one can match our skills." Before Hyuna could react, Yuri bent low and swept her feet in a wide arc, tripping Hyuna and making a single shot ring out. Yuri was quick to set the pace, straddling the girl in an instant. She brought her arm back, ready to swing forward and send the hapless girl into the next world.

 

Click* Click* Click* Click*

 

The sound of various firearms behind her head being cocked and ready to fire crescendo all around her. Yuri held the grip of Hyuna's shirt tighter, the she was about to bring forward lingered motionless in the air. She glanced up at the guns pointing at her. 

 

"Don't shoot," said Hyuna growled at her men. They compiled, lowering their weapons from Yuri's face and taking a step back. 

 

Yuri was surprised at Hyuna's words. "Taking it easy on me are we?"

 

"Let's go, unnie. One on one against me, no interference."

 

Yuri stood and stepped away, turning around to fall Hyuna who had just stood. "You know I’m the best, you can't beat me."

 

"We'll see, unnie."

 

***

 

 

The last piece of debris was finally off her legs, giving her the freedom to move them - albeit, still rather awkwardly as they were trapped under for such a long duration. Thank God that Yuri was there to buy them time and distract the men at the same time. "Thanks, Tae." 

 

"No worries," Taeyeon replied, extending a hand forward for Tiffany to grab.

 

Tiffany was pulled up on her feet by Taeyeon, stumbling forward into the shorter girl's chest, still weak in the knees. "Thanks."

 

"You know if you want to, you could remain like that forever."

 

"Not now, ByunTae. Look around you, foolish woman."

 

Taeyeon didn't have to be told that. She already knew the full extent of the situation she was in but what else could she do? Tiffany wasn't 100% on her feet, Hyoyeon was unconscious on the floor beside them, God knows where Sooyoung was and Yuri...where was that girl? "Fany ah, I'm going to call backup from the Organisation, take Hyo to a safe place and hide for now."

 

"Alright, Tae." Tiffany answered as Taeyeon dashed away to the living room. The younger girl hobbled over to Hyoyeon and began dragging her upstairs by the feet. Gosh, Hyo's going to hurt a lot when this is all over.

 

***

 

Thank you for reading and supporting this lil' story of ours. If you've liked it so far, a simple click here would make us really happy.