S1: Chapter 10

y Beautiful Dangerous

 


Chirp. Chirp.

 

Chirp. Chirp.

 

Sunlight slowly seeped through the open window, basking the girls in an array of soft light. Birds began to sing their soulful morning tune, waking some from their slumber.

 

Taeyeon was first to wake, carefully lifting Tiffany’s arm that was around her waist. She soothed the blanket off her body and settled it on top of her lover before heading to the kitchen. Although she wasn't a morning person, last night's event seared through her mind like a scalding knife through butter. 


Being the leader, she had an image to uphold. Acting calm and calculated was merely a front for the dorky girl underneath. Sunny being broken down was a sight she never wanted to see, it hurt her as much as her sisters seeing Sunny like that, perhaps even more since they once shared a room back in their rookie days—well, possibly not more than Jessica. Even she knew that. 


The sound of the angry kettle brought her back from her pensive mood. Suddenly, she realized that she was scared. Scared of losing one of her precious sister to an enemy that was unknown to her, she needed warmth right now.  


The timing couldn't have been more impeccable. Two arms wrap around her waist and warmth enveloped her back as she felt a body behind her. "TaeTae, please don't hold it in anymore."


"Tiffany ah..." she croaked, tears slowly tickled down her cheeks. Tiffany tugged at her, turning her to face her. The younger girl brought their foreheads together, touching gently under the kitchen roof as the sun shorn through the window, playing an image of two lovers on the wall behind them.

 

She leaned in and was followed. They hugged and shared their warmth to each other, pressing tightly for more.

 

"Feeling better?"

 

"Thanks, Fany ah." Taeyeon released herself from the hug, her lips were wet—so very wet. That was very nice, she thought. And for some reason, she wanted more; she smirked inwardly and pouted her case. “Though, I think I could use another one.”

 

Tiffany’s jaw dropped in disbelief at how Taeyeon recovered instantly from that hug plus one. But then she smiled her eyesmiley smile and leaned in to plant another chaste kiss right on the lips.

 

Taeyeon felt at home when their lips softly touched, she pushed further—daringly, she added tongue. She felt Tiffany relaxed and let her in without a fuss. She nibbled the pink muscle and twirled around it. Her tongue felt so nice. Unconsciously, she mewled out her arousal.

 

Tiffany had to literally yank her tongue back from Taeyeon’s mouth, to which Taeyeon smirked.

 

“My tongue's amazing, isn't it?” she said with a dork grin plastered across her lips.

 

“Pl-ease,” Tiffany rolled her eyes. “They weren’t that good.”

 

Taeyeon wouldn’t have that. She hugged Tiffany tightly, arms wrapped securely around her waist, making sure that she couldn’t move. Her eyes danced with lust, teasing even the devil himself. “Round two?” she asked deviously.

 

“Round two of what, unnie?”

 

Taeyeon and Tiffant broke from their hold and glanced at the voice. It was Seohyun, staring at them with a mystified expression.

 

“Uhh…we were…going to make coffee. Would you like round two, Tiffany?” Taeyeon asked, taking the kettle off the stove and pouring cold liquid into an empty cup.

 

“S-Sure, Tae. Round one was delicious,” she winked.

 

***

 

Thank you for reading and supporting this lil' story of ours. If you've liked it so far, a simple click here would make us really happy.