S1: Chapter 2

y Beautiful Dangerous

At Soshi Mansion

 

“Yah! Choi Sooyoung! Don’t you dare eat all the sandwiches!” screamed Hyoyeon as she gave chase to Sooyoung, who was darting between the furniture in the house. 
 


The reason of the havoc? Simple. Choi Sooyoung or better yet, known as the Shikshin by the girls held in her greedy hands a plate, full of sandwiches--fatty, delicious, meat filled sandwiches. 
 


Sooyoung entered into the living room and escaped to the other side of the old oak table which stood proudly in the middle of the Soshi dorm. “C’mon!~ Hyoyeonie, I’m starved!”
 


Hyoyeon soon entered the room and stood opposite Sooyoung, her eyes filled with anger. “You Shikshin! I made those for all the girls!” 
 


As the last of her word left , Hyoyeon jumped on top the oak table and rushed forward at a frightening speed. Sooyoung in turn reacted accordingly, when her food was threatened or endangered something inside her just snaps and she goes into full survival mode. 
 


Sooyoung ducked under the oak table and with her long, slender arms and legs, she crawled to the opposite side like a spider. From under the table she yelled back at Hyoyeon, “let me eat all of these and you can make more for the girls! Pweasee~” 
 


From the top of the table Hyoyeon stood rooted to the oak surface. She shuddered and a cold sweat ran down her spine, frozen from the vexatious Aegyo of Sooyoung’s. 
 


However, from the many years she has spent with Sooyoung, a resistance of some sort had been built towards Sooyoung’s Aegyo. Hyoyeon snapped out of her trance and answered back fiercely, “NO! Give it back to me!” 
 


Sooyoung emerged from under the table and sprinted towards the hallway. Hyoyeon having seen the Shikshin sprinting away from her gave chase. 
 


Sooyoung darted forward, she twisted to the right and smashed into the end of the corridor. Her back pressed tightly against the wall, she watched as Hyoyeon approached ever so slowly, her eyes were menacing - acts of cruel punishments and torture flashed through Sooyoung’s mind. 
 


As Hyoyeon approached Sooyoung, a door suddenly burst opened in front of her. Hyoyeon reacted quickly and jumped back, narrowly avoiding the door by a mere few inches. 
 


A wild Taeyeon had appeared! Thunder evident in her eyes. Before the two could react she attacked, with a barrage of verbal assault. 
 


“Yah! Both of you! STOP! Don’t you guys know what time it is?! Let me enlighten you. It is 3am and can’t you guys shut up for a day? I’m sick of all you of listening to you guys bickering over food ever dam night! Oh and don’t disturb my time with Fanny will ya?!”
 


With that Taeyeon retreated back into her room, shared with Tiffany, slamming the door behind her as hard as her little body had allowed. 
 


Sooyoung and Hyoyeon stood, rooted to the ground, totally dumbfounded. Critical hit. They were both down for the count. 
 


Not long after the commotion, all the girls woke from their slumber. It wasn’t hard to wake them up considering the loud and noisy chase of Sooyoung and Hyoyeon which was followed by shouting and yelling from Taeyeon. It could be said to be the charm of the Soshi’s, it certainly made things livelier and more vibrant. 
 


Yoona was first to emerge from her room, her hands dragged a sleepy Yuri behind her. Being the second up and coming Shikshin, she had to follow the unwritten law of waking up nice and early to feast. 
 


The second couple to follow were, Taeyeon and Tiffany, mind you they probably were not sleeping in the first place. As Taeyeon took a seat at the head of the table she threw a deadly glare at Sooyoung, who inturn fell into silence almost immediately. Hyoyeon also felt the uneasy atmosphere in the room and ran to Seohyun’s room and eventually piggy backing the Maknae into the dinning room. As the girls sat in their 
assigned seats around the table, Taeyeon spoke out. 
 


“Sooyoungie, mianhe. I was kind of emotional you know… Tiffany and I… hmm… were.. Umm doing our thing, so… hehe” Taeyeon grinned her most dork grin and Tiffany playfully smacked her, knowing full well what she had meant. 
 


Tiffany leaned over to Taeyeon and whispered, “keep it a secret will ya!” Her powerful voice, although trying to keep it as quiet as possible was carried by the silence of the room - everyone had heard. 
 


Everyone burst into hysterical laugher at the awkwardness the mushroom had showered them with. 
 


Yoona’s eyes darted across the table, something was amiss. Then she realised and spoke out. “Where is Sica and Sunny unnie? “
 


“Well, like always your Sica unnie is sleeping whilst using Sunny Bunny as her hugging pillow. What I’m trying to say is both of them will be joining us. LATE!” Tiffany answered to which Yuri chuckled to herself in her seat while the other girls just burst out laughing. Some clutched at the stomach to reduce the pain.
 


“You said something?” A cold voice slurred behind her. 
Yoona snapped her head to the direction of the voice. Sure enough the voice belonged to Jessica, the Ice Princess. Eventually everyone stopped there interaction and glanced over at Jessica. 
 


A heavy atmosphere appeared in the air, all laughter ceased immediately. Tiffany gulped down the lump struck inside . 
 


Sunny later emerged behind Jessica, and noticing the heavy atmosphere, looked over at Tiffany. Who inturn mouth words which could be interpreted as a SOS sign. Sunny just smirked. A brilliant idea flashed through her mind, she just had to put her idea into action. 
 


As she stood behind Jessica, she showed off her Aegyo. First came the irresistible pout, next came the Bunny ears and then to finish it off she rolled her eyes like a puppy. The rest of the girls having seen Sunny’s Aegyo held in their laughter. 
 


Trying to calm herself from the killer Aegyo, Yoona banged her head furiously against the oak table, hoping the pain would subside her instinct to reach out and punch Sunny. 
 


Yuri just sat there and closed her eyes. Wishing that the Aegyo overload would eventually end.

 

Success! Sunny thought to herself. She then reached out and grabbed Jessica’s hand and dragged her over to their usual seat. Breakfast soon resumed. The girls chatted happily about the last movie they have seen, the new fashion clothing line or the new drama that came out. 

 
They continued on with their conversation until Taeyeon’s phone rang. 
 


“Hello?” Taeyeon answered the call.
 


“It’s time.” A voice replied. 
 


“Yes sir. We’ll be right there as soon as possible.” 
 


The phone clicked and died in her hands. Taeyeon looked around the table and sure enough all eyes were on her. 
 


“Alright girls! New contract, so…” Before she could finish her sentence, the voice of 8 girls spoke out in unison. 
 


“AGAIN?!”

 

***

 

Thank you for reading and supporting this lil' story of ours. If you've liked it so far, a simple click here would make us really happy.