S1: Chapter 3

y Beautiful Dangerous

Chapter Two

 

“Again?” The voices of 8 angels reverberated throughout the room. 

 

“The boss called so no complaints and get ready.” The dorky leader said, her voice was clear, powerful and commanded absolute attention. 


 
The girls reluctantly agreed to their kid leader. Arguing with her only ended up with their payments cut, in half. 


 
The girls kicked into action, they left and entered their separate room. 


 
“Five minutes girls!” The same commanding voice came. 


 
Sooyoung who was already prepared yelled out, “YAH!~ I don’t want to be late, the ’boss’s’ non step lectures are so boring!” 


 
All the girls gather as quick as humanly possible. Seohyun who was slowest had trouble pulling a woollen jersey above her head. “Wait a minute unnies! I’m almost done.” 


 
Seohyun struggled with the jersey until Hyoyeon came over and helped her. 


 
“Thanks Hyoyeonnie,” said Seohyun, who blushed slightly, embarrassed by the fact that she had trouble pulling on a jersey. 


 
With that they left. Sunny drove while Jessica took the passenger seat; behind them followed Hyoyeon and Seohyun, Seohyun being afraid of driving let Hyoyeon do all the work. Yoona rode shotgun as Yuri drove, Tiffany accompanied Taeyeon in their sports car while Sooyoung roared behind them in her supercharge motorcycle. 

 

***


 
The girls soon arrived at SM Corporation, a large company which sold cosmetics nation wide in Korea. This was in actual fact just a front, a cover up for their real business. 


 
The girls were greeted by Krystal, Jessica’s little baby sister. She worked as an inturn who foresaw the mission given to their assassins. Along with Sulli and Amber they formed the three mission handlers. Also known as f(x) for short. 


 
“Hey Krys, where is Amber and Sulli?” Sunny asked, as the two other girls were not present with them. 


 
“They are in a meeting with the boss.” Krystal answered, “here is you mission, Sunny unnie.” 


 
Sunny took the clipboard from Krystal and scanned briefly over the files. “Hey! Wait a minute why isn’t Jessica’s name listed?” 


 
“Oh yea! I almost forgot, the boss decided to pair you guys up differently this time. In short you won’t be working with each other,” Krystal replied, as she glanced over at her elder sister who was glaring holes into her eyes. 


 
Sunny pouted, her bottom lips curved forward. The girls chuckled at the cuteness called Sunny. 


 
“Yuri unnie, don’t tease Sunny unnie as you won’t be working with Yoona unnie as well. As well as Seohyun and Hyoyeon unnie and also Taeyeon and Tiffany unnie won’t be working together.” 


 
Seohyun pouted and Hyoyeon pinched her puffed up cheeks. Yuri groaned into Yoona’s chest and Taeyeon and Tiffany exchanged an awkward glance. 


 
“Sunny will work with Yoona, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung unnie. You guys are in charged to capturing Kim Sung Gyu, dead or alive does not matter. He’s the boss of a gang who sells girls to Thailand as slaves. We have a source that he will act tonight. Please go prep yourselves and good luck.” 


 
Sunny, Yoona, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung exchanged glances with the other girls and headed to the armoury. 


 
“Tiffany and Jessica, Yuri and Seohyun will work as a unit. You are assigned to take care of a drug lord, his name is Jo Kwon, from the JYP syndicate. Out sources tells us that he is going to strike a deal tonight and we also have news that he has kidnapped innocent civilians. You are also asked to rescue the hostages.” 


 
“We understand, Krystal,” Taeyeon said, before ushering the remaining girls towards the armoury where their team had assembled. 

 

Before they go to the armoury, krystal asked her sister  and the other unnies to becareful, while jessica and the other smile and replied, " of course we will krystal".

 

***


Inside the armoury 
 
The girls looked up as Tiffany, Jessica, Yuri and Seohyun entered into the armoury. They nodded to the girls as a form of greeting. 


 
Taeyeon was first to spoke, “alright girls, go get ready for the mission, Seohyun and Yoona come with me. We should prepare and analysis the plan before the assault team goes into action.” 



Seohyun and Yoona nodded reluctantly and followed Taeyeon into another room, presumed to be the mission control. 


 
Jessica was second to break from her unit. She walked briskly towards Sunny who was rolling on the floor, playing with her with her assault rifle. As Jessica arrived, Sunny had dissembled the firearm and was cleaning the parts.


 
Jessica walked over to the safe she shared with Sunny and punched in a four digit combination. It swung open with a beep to reveal the mother load of various firearms which would make any Gun Collector shake in shame. From large mini machine guns, to the small concealable handguns; everything was available at their disposal. 


 
Jessica rummaged through the stockpile of firearms and came to an abrupt halt when her fingers manoeuvred over the familiar metal. She took the custom made Glock spray painted in an ice white colour, it was her favorite and she had a feeling it would suit her well during the mission tonight. She picked out 3 clips of ammunition before closing the safe and assuming her spot on the floor with Sunny. 


 
Sitting back to back were Tiffany and Yuri, with their soul mates missing they found some comfort in each others company. Though, their roles were completely different, they found that together they synchronised in combat well. 


 
Tiffany who was a goddess with her steel katana while Yuri was the goddess who never missed with her chosen weapon, a .50 Caliber Sniper Rifle. 


 
Tiffany was an odd one when she was with her katana. She would talk to her weapon as if it were her friend. 


 
“Baby, tonight you will dine in blood, you like to drink the blood of my enemies don‘t you?,” Tiffany whispered to her blade as she slowly wiped it with a specially made cloth. 


 
Yuri was the total opposite of Tiffany when it came to her Sniper. She kept herself calm and composed as her hands manoeuvred precisely over various parts of her firearm. She would check and recheck every bit, examine and re-examine every part, just to make sure nothing had tampered with her Sniper. 


 
Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were already chatting away with each other by the time the others were done. Their choice of weapons were simple but nonetheless deadly. Sooyoung wore leather gloves as her choice of weapon, she excelled in hand to hand combat, however the gloves were not normal as they are specially crafted by an Italian Master of Arms. The gloves concealed tiny claw like blades which shoots out on impact with the foe, impaling them before they die. 


 
Hyoyeon’s choice matched her hobby well. She liked to dance and the perfect weapon for her was two twinned daggers. Carved by the same Italian Master of Arms who crafted who created Sooyoung’s glove. Hyoyeon’s combat style could be compared to a dance, a dance of death. As she twirled her foes would be left breathless, literally as their throats were slashed. Every move she made during her dance spelled doom for her enemies. One would not want her as their tango partner. 


 
After their preparations were complete, Taeyeon followed by Yoona and Seohyun entered the armoury. With thick files in their hands they moved to their respective group.

 

***

 

Thank you for reading and supporting this lil' story of ours. If you've liked it so far, a simple click here would make us really happy.