S1: Chapter 4

y Beautiful Dangerous

 

A/N: Yuri’s group will strike at some sort of hotel place, while Sunny’s group will attack a warehouse. 



The calm of the night eased Yuri's mind. The wind lapped at her fine features soft, caressing her exposed skin. Her eyes were closed as her legs dangled over the edge of a tall building adjacent to a train station, suspended in the air by large pillars. 

 

'Unnie,' a voice sounded through her ear piece, breaking her out of the tranquility. 

 

'Yes Seo?' She answered. 

 

'Mission begins in 10,’ the maknae said, ‘Tiffany and Jessica are prepped and ready.’ 

 

Yuri clutched her sniper close to her chest. She was also preparing herself for the night.


‘It’s going to be like always, Yuri.’ The girl said to no one in particular. ‘You take out the target and run away as fast as possible.’ 


‘What happens if I miss?’ She inquired to herself. 


‘You won’t.’ She answered back.  


Then through her ear piece she heard an array of noises. 



‘Come again Seo?’ 



‘I said! JUMP!’ 



Reality struck her, she snapped out of her trance. Underneath her a train roared passed her at a ferocious speed. Gathering the insanity that is Yuri, she propelled herself off the building’s edge. 



It wasn’t the particularly long and daunting drop that scared her, nor was it the harsh winds that whipped against her skin, however Yuri was most frightened by the landing. The train, moving at over 120miles per hour, you have to perform exceptionally, a mistake could spell doom for her. 



On first contact with the steel roof of the train, the harsh winds propelled her off balance. Yuri could only let herself be off carried with the winds and stumbled backwards like a drunk with arms flailing. She grounded her boots onto steel roof top and came to an abrupt halt. Her destruction was not done yet, as soon as she thought the hurricane was passed, the wind whipped at her body, throwing the helpless girl even further back. She kneed and kept her head low. 



‘Unnie?! Are you alright?’ Seohyun said through the ear piece. Her voice was barely audible through the relentless winds.

 

‘YEA!’ Yuri shouted, raising her voice so she could be heard over the roaring winds. 



‘Target is within sight in 3 minutes!’ Seohyun stated and the line went dead. Yuri exhaled as the wind whipped through her air. She gripped her sniper tightly against her chest and closed her eyes. She entered into her state of tranquility – one which would be much needed to succeed the mission. 



***



‘Did you hear me Sunny unnie?’ Repeated Yoona.



‘Yes, Yoona,’ replied Sunny, although she replied with a yes, her mind was elsewhere, at Jessica. 



‘Repeat what Yoona said,’ came another voice, who she instantly recognized to be Taeyeon. 



‘Uhmmm...’ 


‘Gosh! Sunny. I know you miss Jessica, but we have innocent lives in our hand. Focus! I don’t want to see you getting hurt, imagine if you did, how do you think Jessica will react?’ 



‘Mianhae,’ mumbled Sunny. She knew that lives rested in her hands. More then anyone else she hated the idea of innocent young girls with possible futures who are torn from their family and sold in the black market to strangers for profit. Those rotten b*stards need to be taught a lesson with bullets. 



‘I’ll repeat myself unnie,’ this time it was Yoona, ‘you are to go in through the front door and do what you do best, but be careful since those guys are well armed. You must hold them at bay for at least 5 minutes, long enough for Sooyoung unnie and Hyoyeon unnie to release the hostage.’ 



‘Roger,’ came Sunny’s determined reply. 



Sunny propelled herself off the bush infested cliff side, she repelled down the rope which was previously set by Taeyeon before she arrived. Gosh, she had to thank the girl for being so organized as the leader they all loved. 



Once she grounded, Sunny unhooked herself from the harness and made her way to the abandoned warehouse. She pressed herself tightly against the exterior wall. With the assault rifle held embrace against her chest, she breathed out. Gathering all her energy she turned to the door located beside the door and kicked it down. 



***



Multiple shots haled through the air, it signaled that Sunny had began her reign of terror. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon had to act, and fast. Without waiting for the shorter girl to react, Sooyoung bolted out from hiding. She was followed soon after by Hyoyeon, who waved her knife cautiously against the air, preparing to strike if any unnecessary adversaries arise. Sooyoung reached the door in no time, it was locked. 



‘Hyo, it’s locked.’ Sooyoung whispered to Hyoyeon. 



‘Well kick it down...’ The shorter girl replied. 



‘Why didn’t I think of that?’ 


Sooyoung moved backwards a few paces. She bent down and gathered all the energy she held and dashed forward. As she came in contact with the steel frame, the sound of metal and leather boots haled through the air. The door buckled once, but did not give way. 



Hyoyeon sighed, ‘you and your twig like legs,’ Hyoyeon asserted with a smirk. 



Sooyoung huffed, ‘let’s see you try.’ 



Hyoyeon grinned and took a few paces back, ‘with pleasure,’ she said before breaking all out into an intense dash towards the steel frame. As she drew near, she suddenly came to an abrupt halt. Sooyoung was momentary puzzled, until she saw the girl reaching behind her and producing a shotgun. 



Hyoyeon brought the shotgun forward and leveled it against the door frame. She pulled the trigger and an ear shattering sound reverberated through the night’s air. Rather then open, the door fell forward from its hinged. 



‘After you miss,’ Hyoyeon gestured with a bow for Sooyoung to proceed into the warehouse. 



Sooyoung briskly moved towards the door. ‘Cheater,’ she said as she walked passed the shorter girl and disappeared into the warehouse. Hyoyeon grinned and followed behind. 


***



Tiffany moved peerless through the lobby floor of the building, and of course the dead corpses of Jo Kwon’s lackey which were littered across everywhere across the floor. She remembered the deadly glare Jessica had on her face as she shot down each and everyone of the lackey’s without mercy. Those eyes, how it was so cold and relentless as she looked down the scope and shot without a second’s breath. Somehow Tiffany was trilled at the sight. Her blood boiled, heart thumbed, eyes wild with the excitement to come. 

 

‘Slow down before you trip!’ Jessica shouted after the frantic Tiffany. 



Tiffany slowed down and glanced back at Jessica who was leisurely strolling through the lobby floor with dead corpses scattered in a path for her. She was truly a princess of ice, beautiful even when swarmed by the bloodied corpses around her. 



‘Why slow down? We are going to be late,’ Tiffany asked, confused by her unnie’s command. 



‘Never run, even though your late.’ 



***

 

Thank you for reading and supporting this lil' story of ours. If you've liked it so far, a simple click here would make us really happy.