S2: Hello?

y Beautiful Dangerous

Hello! How has everyone been doing? Good? That's good! I guess I am back to write Beautiful y Dangerous S2. As much as I'd like to say this was a good story and whatnot...the pacing by me was awful. I am so sorry for all of this but I think it was because I wrote chapters 23 to 30 a few weeks before my exams, so it was completely rush. After my exams my parents asked me to study for scholarships, and that was a real nightmare. I don't even think I got one. After I got a job. Somehow became interested in skateboarding, guitar and...clothing... LOL! Enough of that. So...it's been seven to eight months since I've last posted something on here. Ew...

 

The first half of this story Is like the perfect example of a story that doesn't stick to a plot line, or didn't have one in the beginning. Everything is confusing and less than well drafted out. But enough of that. I hope that S2 will be different from that, and everything will be paced out much better than before. 

 

Before I begin posting as much as possible again, does ANYONE still read this have any questions for me to answer?

 

-WickedSoshi-

 

By the way, S2 Chapter 1 has already been completed :P and as usual I'll leave it to Po_nyong to post.

 

And...does anyone have any good anime/manga recommendation? I'm hella bored.