S1: Chapter 13

y Beautiful Dangerous

 

They emerged from the darkness like the heavy mist which held the night in its grasp. Making their way into a street abroad the main road and furthering their advancement on that particular street, they finally arrived in front of a mansion which was safely secluded away from any other form of residency. The lights were still lit indicating that the party inside were still awake.

 

She noted that the moon was out tonight. It was full and large; however, what was odd about it was the tint of crimson which smeared its surface,painting it like a malevolent sphere and giving it an ominous feel to those who happened to gaze up at the sky.

 

“It is a good night tonight,” she said to her companion. The figure eased herself from the ranks, brushing carelessly pass her subordinates and onto the front line. She surveyed the area with keen eyes, taking in every structure; every piece of rock, every minute details which would have been otherwise, obscured by the never-ending darkness of the night.

 

Slowly she breathed in, letting the cool air enter her lungs before breathing out. She furrowed her brows; the dead calm was a perfect giveaway to her displeasure. The air around them was heavy—stifling and almost unbearable even. She took off her coat and handed it over to an awaiting pair of hands.

 

Stretching her arms wide like the wings of the devil, she embraced the desolate surrounding. “Tonight is perfect. Do not disappoint me.”

 

She snapped her fingers and the coat was placed back over her shoulders. She turned around and eased herself back through the ranks. They parted for the female to pass through and once she reached the end, they collapsed back in on the space.

 

She entered a black SUV and rolled down the windows. She couldn’t hold back her smirk a second longer as she glanced back at the mansion. She signaled the driver to leave the area at once.

 

As the SUV completely disappeared from sight; four figures emerged from the shadows of the rank, their bodies indiscernible under the night sky as they led along a leash, a night full of blood and gore—one which would shake their lives for all its worth.

 

***

 

Thank you for reading and supporting this lil' story of ours. If you've liked it so far, a simple click here would make us really happy.