S1: Chapter 15

y Beautiful Dangerous

A/N: Just to clear up some misunderstanding. Everyone of the girls are at the Soshi Mansion and Sunny still hasn't woken up from her injury.

 

The house shook violently. Lights flickered off and on with each expounding second, Jessica stood firm on two feet with Seohyun and Yoona standing alongside her in front of Sunny’s bed. They were…err…the last line of defense in case someone broke through—albeit, one which lacked the offense or defensive power to be called such. Jessica. Yes, easily. Yoona…hmmm…nope. Seohyun…ew…never in a thousand years would her unnies let her touch a weapon. 

So there last line was a dud. Though, that wouldn't daunt them at the slightest, they knew they were protected and their guardians would lay down their lives when needed for them. This goes without saying, they would too in a brink.

***

Down below, Sooyoung moved with poise in her steps, they were light and feathered as she charged forward into the fray. After the first wall collapsed in on their house, Sooyoung found herself busy buying time for Tiffany to get herself out of the fallen debris. It would have been easy if Sooyoung had helped but when a stray bullet pelted against the wall beside her head, she needed to act fast.
 
The moon was out tonight as she smashed her fist into a man's face, connecting with such force that it propelled the concealed blade inside her gloves out, impaling straight through his face and exiting out the other side. Needless to say, the man died within a split second. She sidestepped his falling corpse and darted left to take the life of the next man in line. 
 
She cut, hacked, desembowled their bodies as they charged forwards, trying to enter the house. Although she was pitted against many, her skills won't falter. 
 
A lone man broke through, passing her and speeding off towards the house. 
 
"SH*T!~" Sooyoung cursed, turning around to give chase. But before she could take a step, an unceremonious tug at the collar of her neck turned her around and into a large fist. She stumbled backwards, blindly grabbing onto any form of support. She found one, in the form of a metal bat. How odd... why would someone carry around a metal bat for a raid. 
 
Then it hit her - literally. The metal bat slammed into the side of her head, taking her down within a split second. Her face met the dirt filled shingle underneath, dust and filth filled her nostrals, eyes tried from the tiny particles that flew up. 
 
Bodies rushed pass her as she began losing conscious. The many pairs of feet rushing pass her towards the house. Finally, she felt a pull on her hair. As she began to fade in and out of conscious, a face stared at her. Perhaps it was due to her fading thoughts that she could not make out the face properly, but she blamed it on the dimly lit night as the darkness hid the person's face. However, that didn't matter when the voice spoke, she knew the voice anywhere. It was so familiar to her that she couldn't forget. 
 
"Sleep tight, unnie."
 
***
 
", , !" Tiffany cursed as she saw Sooyoung's body crumpling to the ground and a mass of armed bodies surging forwards towards her. She glanced into the hallway where Taeyeon and Hyoyeon were still out. Her legs were trapped underneath a large piece of fallen debris, impending her there to her fate. She struggled and tugged and pulled and push against the debris but it wouldn't budge an inch. Crensendo footsteps made their way into her ears, she dared a glance up. They were within ten meters of her position right now, and there was nothing she could do to stop their adcances. 
 
She watched as a man brought the of his assault rifle above his head, ready to take her into darkness. She closed her eyes.
 
But the force never came, instead she heard a loud grunt, a single gunfire ringing out into her ears. She opened her eyes and glanced in the direction of the sound, a smile graced her lips and the person smiled back.
 
"Saved your , Fany ah." 
 
"Shut up, Yul and get me out of here."
 
"Yeah. Hold that thought."
 
Gunfire haled in their general direction, pelting aimlessly against the wooden walls. Yuri sniggered, even with a broken arm; her left was plenty enough for these peons. Her eyes reacted to every motion and ears to sound.
 
Hot unbounded rage wailed through her veins, pulsing at an inhumane rate. Her fist glistered crimson as it ripped into the face of the nearest man, knee following behind as it drove into his soft middle. The man kneeled, his eyes meeting the murderous gaze of the Black Pearl. 
 
"Filth," she hissed, cracking her knuckles together and then condemned him to his fate. 
 
 
***
 
A/N: Sorry short update. back to back exams right now, not enough time to write. I have no idea what's going to happen to this story anymore...I haven't talked with the author in awhile, so i don't think these semi-frequent updates can continue much longer.
 
Thank you for reading and supporting this lil' story of ours. If you've liked it so far, a simple click here would make us really happy.