The Men Fell In Love

Love in Disguise

 

            Jiyong looked at the woman sleeping peacefully on the bed.  Jessica looked like an angel.  Her hair seemed to be perfect even though she was rolling around the bed all night.  Jiyong adjusted the wig on his head and then looked down at the floor.  He felt horrible for avoiding her.  She tried talking to him at night, but he pretended to be asleep.  He didn’t know how to react or what to even say to her. 

            She began to stir in her sleep as her brows creased down.  Jessica was having a nightmare. 

~~~~~~

            “Jaebeom, what the hell is wrong with you?” I yelled, “How dare you?  You’re a ing jerk!”

            He had dragged me to an empty alley after I made that scene in front of him and his fiancé.  He finally let go of my wrists.  There were red rings around my wrists because of his tight grip causing me to wince in pain.  I then looked into his eyes.  The look in his eyes almost terrified me.  If I weren’t angry with him, I would have probably been horrified of him.  I began to beat my fists against his chest as my jaw clenched with bitterness. 

            “Jess, stop it!” he bellowed at me.

            The tears began to build up against the rim of my eyes.  My vision was getting blurry because of the unwelcomed tears.  He looked extremely embarrassed to see me.  He looked at me as if I was as repulsing as a mass murderer.

            “You fooled me!” I cried out, “I thought you were different from other guys!”

            Before I could slap him, he grabbed my wrists again.  The pain doubled as his grip grew tighter.  His eyes were filled with rage and hate. 

            “Listen, I’m tired of your attitude.  I’m Park Jaebeom.  No one treats me like that!” he yelled at her.

            “How can you fool me?  I thought you loved me!” Jessica wept.

            He chuckled to himself, “You actually believed all those lies that I told you?  Well, I’d hate to break it to you, but we were really nothing!  I used you, okay?  My fiancé was in New York, and I got lonely.  I only used you to get into your pants.  Will you just go away and cry back to your little friends in Seoul?”

            “I…can’t believe you!” Jessica screamed.

            “You can’t believe that I actually didn’t love you?” he laughed to himself, “Look at yourself, Jessica!  I’m the rich son of a famous doctor!  Why would I even settle for an orphan with no penny to her name?  No one will ever love you, okay?  Do you know why? It’s because of your ‘I don’t give a about anything’ attitude!  You don’t believe that all men are horrible!  You force yourself to believe that because you know that the problem is you!  You are the problem!  You’re impossible to love because you make it impossible!”

~~~~~

            Jessica woke up to feel her bangs drenched in sweat.  Her breathing remained heavy as tears began to escape from her eyes.  The first person that she saw was Jiyong.  Jiyong automatically wrapped his arms around her to comfort her.  She continued to cry.  She had that same nightmare for the past few years.  She didn’t even feel safe sleeping because she would have that same exact nightmare over and over again.

            “Sica, it’s okay,” he assured her.

            Jessica began to dry her tears as she tried to be brave.  No one had ever seen her cry.  She felt embarrassed that Jiyong had just seen her cry. 

            “Sica, you can cry if you want,” he told her, “You don’t have to act strong all the time.”

            She quickly changed the subject, “I want to talk to you before we leave.”

______________________

 

            Yoona stepped out of the shower after she grabbed a dry towel.  There were a million things running through her head.  When she woke up about an hour ago, her head was hurting.  The last thing she remembered was that she was getting dizzy while she was in the hot springs.  She didn’t know what happened after that.  She was actually surprised to find herself safe and sound on the large king sized bed. 

            After she got dressed, she slowly opened the door.  She saw Seunghyun looking through his clothes.  He quickly took off his shirt and put on a fresh one.  Yoona exited the bathroom and closed the door behind her.  It caught Seunghyun’s attention.  He turned around to see Yoona in a pair of jeans and a sweater.  Her straight hair was damp.  She shyly tucked her hair behind her ear and gave a faint smile.

            “Good morning,” she coyly greeted.

            He replied, “Good morning, Yoona.”

            She thought that he was going to tell her what happened last night, but he didn’t say a single word.  He continued to fix the clothes that he messed up while he was looking for a new shirt.  Yoona placed her hand over her forehead as she began to feel lightheaded again.  Seunghyun was quick to notice something was wrong.  He swiftly stood up and provided support for her.

            “Yoona, stop straining yourself!  After what happened last night, you should take it easy!  Would you like some medicine?  I’ll ask Yuri for a couple of pills if you would like,” he offered.

            Yoona tried to laugh as Seunghyun made her sit on the bed.  Seunghyun seemed to grow irritated that she was laughing even if she wasn’t feeling too well.

            “Seunghyun, you sound like my mother,” she teased, “I’m okay.  I just had a little headache.  By the way, what happened last night?  The last thing that I remember was feeling weak when I was in the hot springs.”

            He explained, “Well, you fainted because you were in there for too long.”

            Yoona immediately felt embarrassed.  She remembered that she was completely when she went into the hot springs.  She nervously swallowed.  She was almost too afraid to ask who had rescued him.  What if it was Seunghyun?  That would mean that he saw her !  She blushed and tried to avoid any eye contact with him.

            “Seunghyun ah, who…uh, do you know who took me out of the hot springs?  I don’t remember taking myself out,” Yoona recalled.

            “Nichkhun took you out of the hot springs,” Seunghyun informed her.

            “What?  He saw me !  That’s so embarrassing!” Yoona cried out, “Oppa saw me !  What will he think of me?”

            She looked extremely concerned as she brushed her hair back with her fingers.  What if Nichkhun looked at her differently?  She began to freak out as she stood up.  A smirk slowly crept on Seunghyun’s face after he muffled in his laughter.  Yoona turned around to him and saw that arrogant look on his flawless face. 

            “Yoona, who do you think dried you and dressed you up?” Seunghyun asked as he smiled smugly.

            She sensed what he was trying to tell her.  With that smirk on his face, Yoona concluded that it was him.

            “You saw me , too?” Yoona asked, “I’m going to kill you!”

            Without another warning, Yoona ran up to Seunghyun and jumped on him.  He fell due to the surprise that she even jumped on him.  He fell to the floor while landing on his back. Yoona sat on his abdomen and began to punch his chest.

            “Choi Seunghyun, I’m going to kill you!  You should have made Yuri, Jessica, or even Seohyun dress me up!” Yoona cursed, “You’re such a ert!”

            Yoona then stopped hitting him after sensing that there were people watching her.  Her eyes darted towards the doorway to see that Yuri had opened the door.  Young Bae, Sunny, Yuri, and Bora were watching them with laughter.

            “I’m guessing Seunghyun tried his chances with Yoona for morning !” Bora teased.

            “Bora, it’s not even what it seems!” Yoona promised as she quickly stood up from her position. 

            “Sure!” Young Bae giggled.

            Seunghyun sat up, “Wipe that smile off of your face, Young Bae!”

_______________________________

            Jessica led him to the patio.  Jiyong took a seat while Jessica sat across from him.  He knew that she was nervous.  She was going to talk about the kiss that they shared on the Ferris wheel.  Jiyong gave a gentle smile with hopes that it would ease the nervousness that she was feeling.

            “Jiyoung, I’m really sorry for putting you in that position.  I’m sorry for crossing my boundaries and kissing you,” Jessica apologized sincerely, “I put our friendship at risk.  It’s just that…I heard rumors about Junhyung.  A friend had texted me that he was on a date with another woman.  I grew overwhelmed, and I had the stupid idea…that I may like you.”

            “Jessica…” Jiyong continued.

            “No, let me finish,” Jessica insisted, “I’m sorry for even crossing my lines.  I’ll do whatever you want me to do.  I’ll give you one favor because of my stupid actions.  Request anything, and I’ll do it.  I just hope that we can remain friends.  I hope you can forget about it and that things will go back to normal.”

            Jiyong was taken aback.  Why was Junhyung with another woman?  He felt his blood boiling.  That was why she was acting gloomy for a few minutes before they went to the festival.  She pretended as if nothing was wrong because she didn’t want to reveal her weak side.

            “Are you serious that Junhyung was seeing another woman?” Jiyong asked.

            “Well, I saw the pictures.  He looked romantically linked to her,” Jessica admitted, “I shouldn’t have put my hopes up.”

            Jiyong made a mental note to give Junhyung a piece of his mind once he saw him.  How dare he cheat on Jessica?  Then a bright idea hit him.  A smile appeared on his face.

            “I know what favor I want!” Jiyong said.

            “What do you want?  I’ll do anything,” she assured him.

            Jiyong informed her, “I want you to ignore Junhyung from now on, and I want you to go on a date.”

            “With who?” she asked.

            “I want you to go out with my cousin, Choi Jiyong,” Jiyong smiled.

            Jessica shook her head quickly, “No!  That’s a big no!”

            “You said anything!” Jiyong chimed in, “He’s not that bad!  He really likes you, Sica.”

            “Fine!  Just make sure he isn’t too annoying,” Jessica crossed her arms.

            Jiyong looked at her, “Don’t worry.  I’ll make sure that he’ll take good care of you.”

______________________

            Everything seemed to return to normal after their weekend in the lake house.  With the exception of feeling uncomfortable with Nichkhun, Yoona felt as if there was nothing wrong.

            Yoona was walking to her next class across the campus with Geun Suk.  She had a few classes with him.  Geun Suk gave a bashful smile and took the books from her hands.  She was holding way too many books to begin with.  Yoona bowed to him in appreciation that he was even helping her to begin with.  As they continued to walk to class, Yoona found herself as the subject to someone’s glare.  Yoona looked back and saw that Uee was giving her a dirty look.  Yoona turned back around after Uee was out of sight. 

            She sighed, “Oppa, what’s up with Uee?  I know that she’s Seunghyun’s ex-girlfriend and everything, but isn’t she taking it too far?”

            “First of all, she was never Seunghyun’s girlfriend.  She was just like one of his toys,” Geun Suk corrected her.

            “She was his toy?  He played with her feelings?” Yoona clarified.

            Geun Suk nodded, “Yes, he played with her feelings, and…he played with more than her feelings.”

            Yoona frowned at the thought of Seunghyun playing with someone’s feelings.  She had almost forgotten that he was a player because of how close she had gotten to Seunghyun.  Yoona took a deep breath.  Geun Suk then stopped walking.  Yoona looked at him as she saw a gentle smile on his face.  He was looking at someone else.  Yoona looked at who he was looking at and saw Seunghyun standing before them.

            Seunghyun glared at Geun Suk as he slowly approached his friend.  He grabbed Yoona’s books from Geun Suk’s hands and then pulled on Yoona’s wrist leaving Geun Suk alone.  He looked back at Geun Suk as Geun Suk carefully watched the both of them.

            “I’ll see you at practice later,” he called out before he dragged Yoona out of the campus. 

            As soon as they made it out the campus, Yoona flicked her wrist away from his grip.  She was panting due to his fast pace.  She gave him a bitter look with irritation.

            “What are you doing?” she growled, “I have class!”

            Seunghyun grabbed her by the waist before she could walk away.  He led her to the limo waiting on the sidewalk.  After he forced her in, he entered the backseat of the limo and locked the doors.  Yoona looked around the limo and saw black leather upholstery.  She began to freak out while Seunghyun remained with his calm expression.

            “What’s your problem?” Yoona fired at him, “You’re being a jerk!  I need to get to class!”

            “Stop yelling at me,” he warned her coolly.

            Yoona rolled her eyes, “Why should I stop yelling at you?”

            “Everyone is scared to even yell at me,” he explained, “If you keep on doing that, I’m going to get even more .”

            Yoona froze in her place as the driver started to drive away.  She began to freak out as she looked through the tinted windows.  The limo was moving away from the curb as it picked up a faster speed.

            “Can you stop worrying?” he asked her.

            “No!” Yoona exclaimed, “I have class!  You’re making me ditch!  I have never ditched in my life!”

            He eased her mind, “I’m going to call the school to make sure that they’ll excuse you.  I’ll pay someone from your class to give you the notes.”

            “This is absurd!  If you don’t tell me why you’re even doing this, I’m going to leave!” Yoona threatened.

            “Do you think you’re in the position to make a threat?” he asked.

            Yoona nodded, “Yes, I have free-will.  You don’t control me.”

            “You sure about that?” he asked casually.

            Yoona crossed her arms and observed his new attitude.  She had never seen him like this.  He was different from before.  Before, he didn’t give a damn about her, but now that he actually did, he acted very controlling.

            “Tell me why you took me away from class,” she got straight to the point, “If you don’t tell me, I won’t speak to you.”

            He sighed with defeat, “I don’t like seeing you with Geun Suk.”

            “Seunghyun, are you really serious?” Yoona asked, “This is childish.”

            “I’m serious about liking you,” he told her abruptly.

            “Get real,” Yoona spat, “You’re my friend.  Don’t ruin it, okay?”

            “What if we’re better as lovers than friends?” Seunghyun defied.

            “You don’t like me,” Yoona shook her head, “You just think you do.  I’m not like all of those other girl toys you had, okay?”

            Yoona shook her head and continued to stare out the window.  He was speaking nonsense to her.  Why would he even like her?  She knew that they were all lies.  He probably said that to every woman he had played in the past.

            “You’re making me mad,” he cautioned.

            “Why?” Yoona questioned, “Is it because I’m the only woman that you met so far that has seen through you?  I know all of your tricks.”

            “Stop it,” he ordered.

            Yoona uttered, “Stop trying to play with my emotions.  I know that you and I will never work.”

            Seunghyun suddenly grabbed her and set her on his lap.  Yoona instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck to keep her from falling.  Her breathing grew extremely heavy as he stared deep into her eyes.  Through his eyes, she saw his anger, passion, and hope.  He saw that she was a bit uncomfortable, and he almost felt guilty. 

            His lips traced down her forehead until he reached her nose.  He gently laid a soft kiss on the tip of her nose.  His lips moved down to hers as she gasped in surprise.  She thought he would kiss her with hungriness and aggressiveness, but he was so soft and gentle. 

            His hand cupped her cheek while he deepened the kiss.  He leaned in further as she shyly tried to back away.  With his free hand, he held her back to provide her support from falling backward.  Yoona grew apprehensive as she felt his tongue entering .  Her heart skipped a beat as he continued on with the steamy kiss.

            Then, his lips broke apart from hers and trailed down to her neck.  Finally giving her a chance to breathe, she took in a gasp of air. 

            “Yoona ah,” he murmured as he continued to kiss her neck, “Don’t flirt with other men.”

            “Seunghyun, I wasn’t,” she breathed.

            “I trust you,” he informed her, “I just don’t trust other men.”

            Yoona stared at him as she slowly removed herself from his lap.  She sat next to him not knowing what to do or say.  How could he not trust his own best friend?  As far as she knew, Geun Suk and Seunghyun knew each other since they were in kindergarten.  It didn’t make sense that he didn’t trust him.

            Seunghyun then pulled her in closer to him.  He put his arm around her as he guided her into resting her head on his chest.  He lovingly kissed the top of her head as she stared with shock.

            “Let’s go somewhere,” he suggested, “I want to spend time with you.”

____________________________

            Jessica waited at the bookstore impatiently as she waited for Jiyong.  She had just left her dorm, and Jiyong had to quickly change out of his wig and clothes into his regular clothing.  He had to hurry up and meet her before she considered him to be too late and leave.

            Jiyong sprinted to the bookstore quickly to see Jessica sitting on a sofa comfortably.  He opened the door and quickly bowed to her.  She frowned and gave a little nod.

            “Just to make it clear, I’m only on this date because I owe Jiyoung a big favor,” Jessica announced, “I didn’t agree to this date because I like you.”

            She expected him to make some erted remark, but he didn’t.  He just slightly smiled and gave a little nod showing that he completely understood.  He then reached his hand out to offer it to her.  She was taken aback that the playboy actually had some manners.

            “Let’s go now,” he suggested, “I have planned out the whole day for us.”

            “Wait, you actually planned it out?” Jessica gasped, “I thought you were going to take me to some crummy dinner and a lame movie as a date.  That’s how most men plan their dates.”

            “Well, I’m different,” he chuckled.

            “Really?” Jessica narrowed her eyes.

            Jiyong gave a confident smile, “Yes, I am.”

            Jiyong reached out his hand for her to hold.  Jessica was hesitant at first, but grabbed his hand with a nervous smile.  He led her outside to a brand new car.  If he bought his car, his family would notice that it was missing, so with Seunghyun’s help, he rented a new car.

            Jessica looked out the window as soon as she noticed that he was parking the car to the side.  She stared at the big building in front of them.  It was a culinary school building.  She tilted her head to the side to show her confusion.

            “What are we doing here?” she questioned.

            “We’re going to learn how to cook!” he exclaimed.

            After a few hours, Jessica found herself feeling carefree.  Jiyong was surprisingly a great cook.  He was even better than her.  Jessica sat down on a picnic blanket that Jiyong had spread out for her.  There was a basket full of the food that they had made together.  Jessica was a bit suspicious at him.  He seemed to be very excited.  He rubbed his hands together and then began to open the basket full of food.

            “You’re not what I expected,” she admitted.

            “Really?” he raised a brow, “How so?”

            Jessica revealed, “I thought I wouldn’t enjoy this evening, but I surprisingly did.  The first time I met you, you were so arrogant and annoying.  You should have showed me this side when I first met you.”

            Jiyong nervously fidgeted in his position.  When he first met her, he wasn’t like this.  The reason why he was like this was because he pretended to be Jiyoung.  Being Jiyoung gave him many benefits.  He got into the fashion school he wanted, but he also changed his outlook of women.  He thought they were his toys.  Women were there to please him, but after pretending to be one, he saw a different side.  From the talks with Jessica about heartbreak to Taeyeon crying about her cheating boyfriend, he learned about being on the other side.

            “I’m sorry for how I behaved before,” he quickly apologized, “I was being a jerk.  I was inconsiderably rude.  I hope we can become friends.”

            “We’ll see about that,” Jessica challenged, “Now tell me why we’re here.”

            They were resting on top of a huge hill.  It almost felt as if it was a mountain.  Jessica looked around and saw that it had the full view of Seoul.  The colorful lights highlighted Seoul’s nightlife.  She was surprised that there weren’t many people up there to absorb the wonderful view.

            “Jiyong, why are we here?” she asked.

            He seemed to be very excited.  With a luminous smile on his face, he gently pulled her up by her arm.  She grew a bit alert, but obliged to his unspoken request to stand up.  He looked at his watch.  It was getting a bit late, and Jessica had suggested a few hours ago that she needed to get home or else Jiyoung would worry, but he insisted that she stayed.

            “It should be happening any minute now,” he glanced at his watch on his wrist.

            Jessica tilted her head as she waited for something to happen.  She knew that he had something in store for her.  He wouldn’t be so excited if he didn’t.  Then, her jaw dropped to see all of the light in Seoul shut down bit by bit. Section by section, the lights began to turn off right in front of her eyes.  She turned her head to see him turning on a portable lantern.

            “Did you…did you see that?” Jessica asked, “The lights turned off!  Seoul is experiencing a power outage!”

            “Don’t worry.  It’s only for ten minutes,” he assured her, “I have paid a vast amount of money to compensate the citizens of Seoul.  I have made sure that the street lights are working so that it’s safe to drive.  I have also supplied hospitals with money and generators to keep the hospitals going in case there are any emergencies.  The city has sent out letters notifying them about the ten minute power outage.”

            “Why did you do this?” Jessica gasped.

            “So that you can see this,” he pointed at the sky.

            Jessica brought her chin up and saw the sky.  It was filled with so many stars.  Jiyong smiled as he saw the twinkle in her eyes.  She was absolutely amazed at how magnificent the sky looked. 

            “I didn’t even know that many stars existed,” she whispered.

            “You’re the brightest from them all,” he smiled as her heart melted.

_______________________________________

            Yoona found herself giggling to see him preparing food.  Everyone was out of the house.  Janey was rehearsing in school for her upcoming performance, Danny had left to revise some papers at work, and Eugene decided to visit her brother.  Seunghyun had dismissed all of the maids so that he could prove that he was capable of making a delicious meal without their help.

            “Seunghyun, are you sure that you don’t need any help?” Yoona asked, “I don’t like sitting here doing nothing.”

            “I want to make this by myself!” he said in frustration.

            Yoona peered over and saw him holding a platter of freshly made chicken pasta.  Yoona angled her head as she took in the sight.  It was priceless to see Seunghyun with a pink apron around his waist.  Those were the only aprons available in the kitchen.  He carefully set the food on the table and then untied the apron from his back.  He slung it over an empty chair as he sat across from her.

            “I made pasta, so don’t ask Geun Suk to make you pasta again,” he grinned.

            “I didn’t ask him to make me pasta,” Yoona corrected him, “I asked him to teach me.”

            He grunted, “, I should have just taught you.”

            Seunghyun glanced at his watch and immediately took out a lighter and lit a few candles on the table.  Yoona watched him carefully until she rolled her eyes at him.

            “Are you trying to make this romantic so that you’ll be lucky?” she interrogated.

            “No,” he denied, “There’s going to be a power outage for ten minutes or so.”

            “How do you know?” she eagerly questioned.

            He thought of an excuse.  If he told her that it was because Jiyong had practically bought out the city’s energy sources for ten minutes, she would freak out because she thought Jiyong was in Australia.

            “The mayor informed my family a few days ago,” he lied, “He said that they’re trying to reset the machines.”

            “Oh,” Yoona said.

            “Yoona, what exactly do you want to be?” he suddenly asked.

            She looked at him with surprise that he was actually interested in her.  He began to serve her some of the delicious pasta while she stared carefully.

            “I want a degree in medicine so that I can become a veterinarian,” she informed him.

            “Is that all you want?” he asked.

            She shook her head, “No, I want to be set up a foundation that specializes in the treatment of injured and abused animals.  After that, I want to set up a charity that helps children and women from abusive families and relationships.  I hope to accomplish all of this before I’m 30.”

            “Wow, you have big dreams,” he said almost teasingly.

            Yoona raised an eyebrow and stared at him.  Was he thinking that she wouldn’t be able to achieve these goals?  She was sure that he doubted her with the intentions of being teasingly irritating.

            “Are you intending that I can’t do it?  I’ll prove you wrong,” she vowed.

            He gave a crooked smile, “That’s what I like about you.  You’re persistent.”

            “Shut up,” she rolled her eyes, “You don’t like me.  This isn’t a good joke, Seunghyun.”

            He glared at her to know that she was still refusing to believe him.  He normally didn’t express his feelings, and he was frustrated that she was denying them.

            “Why won’t you believe me?” he asked.

            “You probably said that to all of your ex-girlfriends,” Yoona told him.

            He shook his head, “They weren’t my girlfriends.”

            “Call them whatever you want—your toys, if that’s suitable.” Yoona frowned, “I won’t believe you.  Actions speak louder than words.”

__________________________________

            Seunghyun yawned as he quietly sat on the park bench.  The park was deserted.  There were no more screaming children and anxious parents.  They were all at home sleeping—which Seunghyun was supposed to be doing.  Jiyong had called him to meet him in the park.  Seunghyun checked his watch and saw that it was midnight.  He saw Jiyong’s figure approaching him briskly.

            Seunghyun beckoned over at his younger brother to sit next to him.  Jiyong had two cups of hot coffee in his hand.  He gave one to his brother and took a seat next to Seunghyun.  Seunghyun yawned again as he warmed his hands with his hot cup of coffee.

            “Jiyong, this better be good.  I should be sleeping right now,” Seunghyun said.

            Jiyong was playing with his fingers after he set his cup of coffee on his side.  He looked at his brother.  Seunghyun looked exhausted, but happy.  Jiyong, on the other hand, felt puzzled and lost.  Seunghyun and Jiyong shared the same best friends, but they both knew that they were the closest to one another.  Jiyong needed to share his troubles with his best friend.

            “Hyung, I need advice,” Jiyong finally said.

            “You could have just called me!  You could have also told me to meet up with you in the morning!” Seunghyun sighed.

            Jiyong didn’t agree, “No, I needed to tell you face to face.  In the morning, I have class, and you usually go to class in the afternoon.”

            “Just tell me, so we can get going,” Seunghyun told him.

            “Hyung, I think I’m falling for Jessica,” Jiyong confessed.

            Seunghyun, who was sipping on his coffee, spit it out after hearing Jiyong’s confession.  He was in love!  For the first time in a long time, he was in love!  Seunghyun seemed more awake as he looked at Jiyong.

            “You’re not kidding?” Seunghyun clarified.

            “I’m not kidding around!” Jiyong confirmed. “I’m just confused.  I have to pretend to be Jiyoung to get into the college of my dreams, but at what cost?  I have to be stuck in the friend zone with the woman I love.  I have wished that I had never met her so that I wouldn’t be distracted, but I just can’t imagine life without her now.  She’s just so addictive.  I can’t get her out of my mind.  I need your help.  I don’t know what to do.  Do I continue to pretend that I’m Jiyoung and take this lie even further just to finish this course, or do I confess to her that it was Jiyong all along?”

            “Jiyong, this is coming from an entrepreneur’s point of view.  I think you should finish your course because both ways, she’ll hate you at the end for lying to her.  It may hurt to be stuck in the friend zone, but one day, you’ll convince her that you truly do like her and that you weren’t messing with her,” Seunghyun looked down.

            Jiyong crossed his arms, “Hyung, are you talking about your own problems?”

            He smirked at his older brother, as Seunghyun grew fazed at what he just said.  The filter from his brain to his mouth seemed to be impaired.  Seunghyun wanted to hit himself for revealing it.

            “No!” Seunghyun denied, “I was just referring to you being in the friend zone.”

            “Yeah, but I never said anything about convincing her that I truly like her and that I’m not messing with her,” Jiyong grinned, “Are you talking about Ms. Yoona?  Tell me your troubles, brother.”

            Seunghyun shot him a dirty look to see how teasing Jiyong was being.  Jiyong cupped his chin as he waited for Seunghyun’s reply.  Seunghyun sighed and thought that it was only fair that he would tell Jiyong his troubles.  They are brothers.

            “I told Yoona that I liked her,” Seunghyun began, “It may be an underestimated statement.  If you like someone, you just get those feelings in your stomach when you see them, but with me, I feel as if I want to protect her.  I don’t want anyone messing with her.  I don’t want her close to any other men.”

            Jiyong nodded, “It is underestimated; you love her.”

            “I don’t love her!” Seunghyun yelled.

            “Then why are you thinking about her right now?” Jiyong questioned.

            Seunghyun stomped his foot as Jiyong bathed in his glory.  Seunghyun was thinking about her.  He was worrying if she was sleeping well. 

            “Okay, we both fell in love,” Seunghyun finally admitted.

            “To make it worse, we fell in love with women that we’re not supposed to love,” Jiyong added.

            Seunghyun cleared his throat, “It seems as if Jessica is very special to you; Yoona makes me feel different that I can’t even explain it. I hope this doesn’t end the way it did the last time we fell in love.  I really want this to work out for both of us.”



 

Authors' Note:  We both hope that you guys enjoyed the update!  I hope you guys liked it.  Peace, love, and happiness.  See you guys in the next chapter! :)