Desires and Jealousy

Love in Disguise

 

jessicajessica:  Uh...this chapter is a little dirty.  Nothing rated, though.  Maybe like PG-13 lol.  I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.  For once, I was actually productive when I was helping Sunshine94 write this chapter.


            Jessica began to sip on her hot chocolate while Jiyong took a bite into his eggs.  He seemed to be very aware of what he said and how he acted.  He didn’t want to blow his cover, so he made sure that he walked, talked, and even stood like a woman. 

            She invited him to have breakfast with her as soon as Jiyong woke up.  She was so different from the first time that he had met her.  She was y, rude, and cold.  Now, she was polite, kind, and loving.   He didn’t understand it at all.  He even theorized that she had a split personality or an evil twin. 

            “Look at them,” Jessica frowned.

            Jiyong looked at the group of men that Jessica was talking about.  He wrapped the scarf around his neck tighter as he avoided eye contact.  The group of men that she was referring to was full of his friends.  They entered the diner loudly causing everyone to look at them.

            “They act as if they own the place,” Jessica scoffed, “Guys like them disgust me.”

            Dressed in varsity jackets, V-neck shirts, and denim jeans, they all seemed to form a uniformed look.  It was as if they were all identical.  Jessica pushed her sausage around with her fork as she rested her arm on the table.

            Jiyong glanced at them quickly and saw that there were four of them.  There was Daesung, Seungri, Taeyang, and Geun Suk.  He was sure that they wouldn’t recognize him.  He was dressed in women’s clothes.  He had a wig that made him look completely different.  He even had makeup and earrings on.  He convinced all the women in his new school that he was a woman, so he was sure that he would be able to convince his friends, family, and brother if they ever crossed paths.

            “Why do you hate them so much?” Jiyong questioned, “They seem like they’re pretty nice.”

            Jessica shook her head, “You don’t understand.  I don’t hate them specifically.  I dislike them because of what they had become.  I went to elementary school with Taeyang and Daesung.  They were modest and humble.  Now, they won’t even say hi to me.  Ever since they hit puberty, all they cared about was looks, muscles, and popularity.  From the four of them, I already know that three of them see women as toys.”

            “How can you tell?” Jiyong challenged.

            Jessica narrowed her eyes as she slyly pointed out her first victim to analyze.  Her finger pointed at Geun Suk. 

            “Let’s see…Jang Geun Suk,” Jessica began, “Just by looking at him, I can tell he’s the mysterious type.  His hair, smile, and eyes said it all.  He hasn’t met a woman that he respects.  From how he completely ignored the waitress, he knows that women want him.  He likes to play hard to get, and so far, no woman has impressed him.  That doesn’t mean that he never messed around with a woman before.”

            Jiyong raised an eyebrow as Jessica began to talk about the next person.  A smile on her face appeared as she continued to talk with confidence.

            “I’m going to guess that Lee Seungri is really flamboyant.  You can tell by all the accessories that he’s wearing.  He’s wearing name branded clothes, so I can tell that he cares about his image obsessively.  By the way he stared at the woman who walked by, I could tell that it’s a normal thing for him to check out women.  By the way he looked away with a look of defeat in his face, I can tell that he has a girlfriend and he’s trying his best to break that habit.  Nonetheless, he’s just as bad as everyone in that clique,” Jessica told Jiyong.

            Jiyong seemed to be very interested.  This was the first time he had carefully listened to a woman that wasn’t his mother.  When he would talk to one of his girlfriends in the past, he would always daze off because of the boring conversation.

            “Kang Daesung…hmm…I don’t know if I should say anything about him because he’s dating one of my closest friends.  I’ll say it anyways.  He looks like the type that had played with women in the past because of simply how his friends acted.  His friends did it, so he copied them so that he wouldn’t be an outcast in the group.  Now that he’s dating Sooyoung, he changed and went back to normal.  He was still a playboy in the past, though,” Jessica noted.

            Jessica mentioned, “And lastly, there’s Dong Young Bae, also known as Taeyang by the whole school.  Well, he’s the only one that didn’t conform to his friends’ ways of womanizing and showing off.  He’s probably the only one I actually respect in that group.  It’s such a waste that he’s in there with them.  He has a good heart.  He seems to be polite to everyone.  He’s just like an angel compared to his friends.”

            Jiyong’s jaw dropped at Jessica’s observations.  Every single thing that she said about them was absolutely true.  She guessed it right from Geun Suk’s mysteriousness, Seungri’s flamboyance, Daesung’s changes, and Taeyang’s innocence. 

            His eyes narrowed as he watched her carefully.  She chewed her food with her lips closed. 

            “What?” Jessica asked.

            “How do you do that?  How did you guess their personalities?  They’re my cousin’s friends, so I kind of know how they act,” Jiyong made up.

            Jessica lowered her head and then looked into Jiyong’s eyes.  She began to blush as the embarrassment she felt showed in her face.  She nervously swallowed and cleared .

            “I know a lot about men like them,” Jessica stated, “Believe it or not, I dated a guy like that in high school for a year and a half.  He ended up breaking my heart, but at least I learned to never fall for a guy like that.”

            Jiyong’s expression softened as he heard her little story.  In his opinion, she was always a to him and his friends because of a past experience.  He thought she was just naturally spiteful in the past.

__________________________

 

            Yoona sat with her friends in the cafeteria for lunch.  In her tray, there was a bottle of iced tea, a slice of pizza, a bowl of rotini pasta with chicken Alfredo sauce, and a side of bread sticks.  She began to eat diligently as her friends continued to talk about their classes.  They haven’t even touched their food, but Yoona didn’t want to wait for them to start eating.  She began to dig in without giving a care in the world.

            The women in the university usually only bought salads to keep their figure.  Almost everyone in that school was cautious about their weight and figure.  Yoona was one of the few that were exceptions.  No matter how much she tried, she never gained any weight.  Of course, she didn’t use that as an excuse to keep out of shape.  She worked out regularly to make up for her bad eating habits.

            “Oh gosh, she eats like a man,” someone giggled.

            Yoona turned around and saw a woman mockingly laughing at her.  Yoona was about to stand up until Seohyun grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her back down to her seat. 

            “I hate Uee!” Yoona exclaimed.

            Yoona hit her fist against the table and startled Fei and Yuri.  Sunny and Nichkhun began to chuckle to see Yoona so worked up.  She was normally serene and polite.  It was a rare moment to see her angry over something. 

            Uee was the ultimate popular girl.  She reached the height of her popularity when she dated Choi Seunghyun about ten months ago.  She wanted to take it to the next level and asked him when he was going to ask her to be his girlfriend.  Seunghyun had no intention of making her his girlfriend and immediately called it quits.  He didn’t want to be tied down to her.  Ever since that incident, she had been following Seunghyun.  She would always text him, call him, and even bug him in person.

            “Yoona ah, don’t worry about her,” Sunny calmed her down, “She’s just jealous that you’re with Seunghyun.  Ever since everyone found out, you’ve been the main target of jealousy.  Most of the women in this school want to be you now.”

            Yuri nodded, “Young Bae told me that it’s almost a miracle that you’re his girlfriend.  He never asks anyone to be his girlfriend.  He claimed that you are probably a special kind of woman.”

            If only they knew the truth, they wouldn’t be speaking like that.  Yoona fought the urge to tell them the truth and stuffed with the pizza on her tray.  She bit into the pizza and set it down.  She began to chew until she felt someone watching her.  She looked up to see a smile on Nichkhun’s face.  He was sitting directly across from her.  She avoided eye contact immediately as he reached over the table and wiped the tomato sauce on the corner of her lips.

            “Sorry, there was sauce on the side of your lips,” Nichkhun explained.

            Fei immediately looked down and swallowed nervously.  It was obvious that Fei liked Nichkhun.  It was obvious to everyone except him.  He was the least observant from all of them.

            Yoona let out a gasp as she felt an arm snake around her waist.  She looked to her side and saw Seunghyun with a smirk on his face.  Yoona immediately blushed as she put down the bottle of iced tea that she was about to drink.  A grin appeared on Sunny’s face while Fei stifled in her giggles.  Seungri hugged Seohyun while Taeyang gently pecked Yuri on the lips. 

            Nichkhun, on the other hand, could not believe that another one of his female friends had fallen for one of those bad boys.  It was already bad enough to have two friends affiliated with them.  When he found out Yoona was dating Seunghyun, he was about to lose it. 

            Seunghyun pulled her in closer which seemed to taunt Nichkhun.  Nichkhun’s jaw tightened as he fought the urge to say something.  He wanted to wipe that smirk off of Seunghyun’s face.  It was as if Seunghyun was mocking him that Yoona was his girlfriend.  Nichkhun knew that Seunghyun loved every single second of it.  He loved it when other men envied him.  He surprisingly kissed Yoona’s cheek before he stood up.  Yoona’s eyes grew wide and looked at him with confusion.  He winked at her while Seungri and Taeyang stood up to join their leader.

            “I need to get to class early.  I’ll see you soon, babe,” Seunghyun told Yoona.

            Yoona balled up her fist and plastered a smile on her face.  She needed to play along or it wouldn’t be believable.  She waved back at him while trying to maintain the smile on her face.

            “I’ll see you soon,” Yoona answered.

            She watched Seunghyun leave with a triumphant grin on his face.  He knew that Yoona didn’t want any skinship, but he didn’t listen.  Yoona felt her blood boiling under her skin.  She touched her hands and felt that her skin was hot.

            Fei , “You two are so sweet together!   Look, Yoona!  You’re blushing after seeing your boyfriend.  Ah, I’m so jealous!”

            Yoona touched her cheeks with her palms and felt the heat radiating from them.  She shook her head quickly and grabbed her books.  She gave her friends a sincere smile.

            “Guys, I need to go to class already,” Yoona informed them.

            Yoona made her way to her biology class with her books in her arms.  With her book bag slumped against her arm, she walked quickly to get a good seat in the front row of the class.  She made her way into the science building and tried her best to beat the bell.

            She continued to walk through the hallway until she happened to stumble upon something.  Yoona quickly lost her balance and fell to the floor.  Her books were scattered all over the floor while her bag slid across the marble tiles.  Yoona got up quickly and saw three girls staring down at her.  Yoona’s eyes focused on the one in the center.  She was the one with the annoying smile that seemed to mock her.

            “Hey, what’s your problem?” Yoona snapped.

            Yoona knew the three girls that were picking a fight with her.  There one on the left was named Lizzy.  She used to be the sweetest person ever until she joined the horrid clique.  The one on the other side was Nana.  She was known to be the ultimate daddy’s girl.  Her father bought her everything she wanted and spoiled her rotten.  The one in the center was their leader.  Her name was Uee.  Seohyun and Sunny described her to be the queen bee of the school, but Fei and Yuri corrected them by labeling her as the queen of the school.  Yoona analyzed everything that happened and realized that Uee had stuck her foot out so that Yoona could trip. 

            “Get away from Seunghyun,” Uee warned.

            Yoona rolled her eyes, “And why would I listen to you?  You have no authority in this school.”

            “I make the rules in this school, and every woman in this school knows that Seunghyun is off limits.  He’s supposed to be with me!” Uee argued.

            “But he’s not.  He’s with me.  His parents like me.  His brother and sister like me, too,” Yoona ignored her statement.

            Lizzy fought back, “I bet he’s only using you!  Once he’s tired of you in bed, he’ll dump you like what he did to Uee!”

            Uee slapped her forehead and then glared at Lizzy.  Lizzy pulled off an apologetic smile and shrunk down to the background.  Lizzy made Uee look really bad without even planning on it.

            “Lizzy, you’re so stupid!” Uee yelled.

            Uee then focused her attention back to Yoona and came closer to her.

            “Leave him alone or you’ll suffer,” Uee advised.

            Yoona shook her head.  She kind of liked pissing her off.  She knew that if it were a war with words, Yoona would win no matter what.  Yoona gave a cocky grin and crossed her arms. 

            “I would leave him alone, but it wouldn’t help.  He’s the one that can’t get enough of me,” Yoona sneered.

            “You’re such a !” Uee shrieked.

            Uee raised one hand up in the air, and Yoona already planned on dodging it.  Before Yoona could even dodge it, she saw another hand grab Uee’s wrist.  It couldn’t be Lizzy or Nana because their hands were smaller and more feminine.  Yoona looked at her savior and saw the familiar face.  She pressed her lips together to see him; she was not expecting him to rescue her from a group of bimbos. 

            “Don’t touch her,” he whispered.

            “Jang Geun Suk oppa,” Nana muttered.

            Lizzy stared without even blinking once.  Why was a rich man helping a pauper like Yoona?  Uee’s heart began to beat quickly as she saw Geun Suk grab Yoona’s wrist gently and walked away with Yoona trailing behind him.

            “Where are you going?” Yoona questioned.

            Geun Suk looked behind him and saw Uee and her posse still watching them from about 50 feet away.  Geun Suk gave a friendly smile and let go of her hand.

            Geun Suk answered, “We’re going to class.”

_____________________________________

 

            Jiyong didn’t know how he ended up in this situation.  He was actually comforting a woman.  He had never done this in his life.  He was usually the one that caused the heartbreak, so he was never the type to comfort another.  He gently patted Taeyeon’s back while Jessica provided her support by holding onto Taeyeon’s hand.

            “He left me for a !” Taeyeon bawled.

            Jessica shook her head disapprovingly as Taeyeon clutched onto Jessica’s hand.  Jiyong stood up as he grabbed the tissue box on the side table.  He offered a tissue to Taeyeon.  She nodded with a weak smile and wiped her tears away with the tissue Jiyong gave her.

            “Why did you even go to his house to talk to him?” Jessica argued, “You already know that he’s with a cheap woman.  You don’t need him, so don’t even waste your tears on him.”

            Jiyong shook his head without approval.  He gently placed his hand over Taeyeon’s as Taeyeon began to breathe heavily. 

            “Jessica’s being a bit too harsh.  Taeyeon, it’s not your fault that you went to see him again,” Jiyong comforted her.

            Jessica disagreed, “If she knows that he’s not good for her, then she shouldn’t go back to him.  Taeyeon, what I really want to say it that you shouldn’t go back to him because you know that you deserve better.  You don’t deserve to be with a cheater.  You’ve been a faithful and loving girlfriend to him.  You only deserve the best.”

            Taeyeon nodded signaling that she understood what Jessica was trying to tell her.  She needed to be strong and willful.  She shouldn’t be desperate to be with her ex-boyfriend again.

            After Taeyeon expressed to them about the rest of her problems, she left to go to her vocal classes.  Jessica and Jiyong were left alone in the dorm. 

            Jessica began to put her hair up in a ponytail while looking at herself in the mirror.  Jiyong stared at her with a blank expression.  She was just so different.  He didn’t know how she resisted his charms.  He shook away from his thoughts as he saw her ing her blouse.

            He nervously bit his lip as he turned around to face the wall.  He heard Jessica laughing loudly as she slipped off her shirt.

            “Don’t tell me that you’re embarrassed, Jiyoung,” Jessica giggled, “It’s not like we don’t have the same body.”

            Jiyong laughed anxiously as he turned around to face her.  He lowered his head to the floor while giving her casual glances.  Their bodies were not the same.  She had a natural female body.  He had a male body concealed with a stuffed bra and a realistic wig.  Jiyong cleared his throat and smiled awkwardly.

            “It’s just that I didn’t know that you would be changing in front of me,” Jiyong spoke.

            Jessica chuckled, “It’s not like I’m going to molest you or something.  I guess that you’re the conservative type.  I noticed that you won’t even shower when the rest of the girls do.  You shower when everyone sleeps.  Plus, you only change in the restroom or if I’m not here in the dorm.”

            Jessica turned around and began to take off her sweats.  Jiyong’s body began to feel hot as he stared at the beautiful woman in front of him.  She was in her bra and !  If she knew that he was really Choi Jiyong, she would have probably killed him. 

            Jiyong blushed as his embarrassment grew.  Jessica had her back faced to him as she tried to choose what clothes to wear.  Jiyong stared down at his pants and saw the bulge growing in his pants.  He began to freak out as he tried to make the bulge go away.  He tried to hide it by covering it with his hand, but he figured that it would be too obvious that he was hiding something.  Why did Jessica have to be so attractive?

            “Hm, let’s have lunch,” Jessica said as she browsed through her clothes, “I’m kind of hungry.”

            “Y-yeah, of course!” Jiyong stuttered, “I’m hungry, too.”

            Jiyong grunted out in frustration as he tried to slap the bulge in his pants with hopes that it would go away.  He sighed and began to worry.  If Jessica saw it, it would blow his cover.  He mentally cursed at the features of being a man. 

            He looked at Jessica and saw that she was about to turn around.  He glanced at the bump in his pants and quickly sat on her bed before she sat down.  Jessica turned around after changing into a pair of jeans and a sweater. 

            “What are you doing?” Jessica asked.

            Jiyong laughed nervously, “I’m just crossing my legs…while sitting on the bed…with a pillow on my lap.”

            Jessica gave a weird stare and then put on her boots.

            “Jiyoung, I’ll wait for you outside, okay?  I’ll give you space to change…since you hate dressing in front of everyone,” Jessica informed him.

            Jiyong sighed in relief after Jessica closed the door behind her.  He took away the pillow on his lap and uncrossed his legs.  He took a deep breath and pulled off an assured grin.  He was glad that she didn’t catch him.

__________________________________

 

            Yoona looked out the window to see the rain splashing on the concrete outside.  She closed the book on her lap and set it on a table.  She just finished another book.  She grinned to herself as she touched the book’s front cover with her fingers.  Pride and Prejudice was a good book.  She had started it a little over a week ago and she was in love with it.  Why couldn’t love be like the love Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy had?  She sighed and stood up. 

            Everyone was out of the house except for Seunghyun and her.  Danny and Eugene were in an important board meeting, and Janey was over at a friend’s house to rehearse for her next recital.  Seunghyun had locked himself in his room the whole day to avoid Yoona.  He didn’t want to be in an awkward moment with her.  He didn’t know what to say to a woman like her.

            Yoona grew startled as she saw him walking briskly down the stairs.  His hair was freshly washed and combed.  He was wearing a pair of khaki pants with a button up shirt.  It was obvious that he was going to go out.

            “Where are you going?” Yoona questioned.

            Seunghyun snorted, “Why does it matter?”

            “We’re going to have dinner with Kangta sshi and his family tomorrow night!” Yoona reminded him.

            “That’s tomorrow.  I’m just going to have fun tonight,” Seunghyun rolled his eyes.

            Yoona shook her head to realize how immature he was.  He was supposed to be preparing what to say to Kangta once they have dinner with him, but he was planning on partying instead.

            “A few friends are coming over in a few minutes,” Yoona told him, “I already asked Eugene sshi, and she approved.”

            “I don’t even know why you’re telling me,” Seunghyun said in a monotone, “I don’t care.”

            Yoona took a deep breath as she got up with her book in her hand.

            “I was just telling you,” Yoona explained.

            Seunghyun repeated, “Like I said, I don’t care.”

            Seunghyun grabbed his coat and walked out the door.  Yoona watched the door slam behind him.  She crossed her arms as she pouted out her lips. 

            “That man needs an attitude adjustment,” Yoona told herself.

            Within a few minutes, Yoona heard the doorbell ring.  She opened the door after peeking through the window.  She gave a friendly smile as she saw a familiar face. 

            “Oppa, where is Seohyun?” Yoona asked.

            Nichkhun and Seohyun were supposed to come together to watch a new American movie.  Nichkhun was alone.  He was carrying a box of food in his hands.  Nichkhun had a warm sweater on with a pair of designer jeans.  He took off his coat and Yoona took it to hang it in the coat closet.

            “I was on my way to pick her up until she called me.  She said that she has to go to Seungri’s house for dinner.  She’s meeting his parents,” Nichkhun informed her.

            Yoona was surprised that Seungri was willing to introduce Seohyun to his parents.  As far as she knew, it was the first time he chose to introduce a girlfriend to his parents.  That was when Yoona knew that he was serious about her.  If he weren’t, he wouldn’t have made an effort for her to get close to his family.  A smile formed on Yoona’s face as she shut the door and locked it.

            “That’s good to hear,” Yoona grinned, “Seungri is really in love with her.”

            “Yup,” Nichkhun nodded, “Whenever I speak to Seungri, he can’t wait to bring Seohyun up.  She is what he’s always thinking about.”

            Yoona grabbed the DVD that she had bought in the store a few hours ago and showed it to him.  Nichkhun smiled as he read the title.  She was always a literature lover.

            “The Pride and Prejudice?” Nichkhun asked, “Wow, I haven’t watched that in a long time.”

            “I made sure to finish the book before you came,” Yoona informed him, “I really couldn’t live with myself if I watched the movie before reading the complete book.”

            After they finished the film, Yoona went to the kitchen to put away the plates that they used to eat their food.  Nichkhun assisted her by carrying the cups and forks.  As Yoona began to wash the plates, Nichkhun took the courtesy to put the dishes away.  The kitchen was too big; it took Nichkhun a while to figure out which cabinet held the plates.  Yoona didn’t want to bother the maids by waking them up to clean up their mess.  The maids were always working diligently, and because the whole Choi family was out of the house, it was their first day in a long time in which they stopped working early.

            “Sometimes, I still can’t believe that you’re with Seunghyun,” Nichkhun confessed.

            Yoona turned off the faucet and gave him a confused look.  She suddenly grew hesitant.  What if her acting wasn’t good enough?  She cleared .

            “What do you mean?” Yoona asked.

            Nichkhun told her, “I just don’t know how it happened.  You never showed signs that you were dating him in the past.  All of a sudden, you come out and tell us that you’ve been dating him for a while.  It scares me that you’re with him.  What if he plays with you?  Yoona, you don’t have to be with him.  If you’re with him for the popularity, then you need to stop because it’s not important.  If you’re with him because of the money, you should stop because I can give you money for college.”

            Yoona closed her eyes.  Nichkhun always wanted to help her.  He already helped her enough.  She didn’t want to take away the money that he had worked so hard for. 

            “Khun, you have done so much for me, so don’t offer anymore help,” Yoona uttered, “You’re always so busy.  From press conferences to training, you already have your hands full.  To top that, you don’t want to drop out of school.  You’re probably the only professional fighter that is still attending college.  And just so that you know, I’m not with him for the wrong reasons.  I’m not with him for popularity.  I’m not with him for money.”

            She was lying to him.  She couldn’t even look him in the eye.  She just continued to stare at the floor.  She wasn’t with him for popularity, but she was with him for money.  She was with him so that she could pay for college.

            “I-I’m with him because I fell in love with him,” Yoona sputtered.

            Nichkhun swallowed as he clenched his fist into a ball.  He forced a smile on his face as he swung his muscular arm around Yoona’s shoulder.

            “I’ve been trained to fight all my life, and you should tell him,” Nichkhun grinned smugly.

            Nichkhun had been practicing since he was 12.  He was in professional fighting once he hit the strong age of 18.  Now, he was a well-known MMA fighter in Korea.  He was rising to even more fame, and the whole world knew it.

            “If he ever hurts you, he’ll have to answer to me.  I’ll be the one to protect you no matter what happens even if he’s your boyfriend,” Nichkhun announced.

~~~~~~~

            Seunghyun didn’t know why he was doing this.  Why was he eavesdropping in their conversation?  He drove back home to get his cellphone.  He forgot it in his bedroom.  He was planning on getting his phone and getting back to the club, but he wanted to know who Yoona had invited in the house.  He heard voices in the kitchen and immediately snuck into the kitchen’s entrance.  He hid behind a wall and listened to their discussion.

            “I-I’m with him because I fell in love with him,” he heard Yoona say.

            He cocked an eyebrow as he heard those words.  He heard many girls say that about him, but it sounded different coming from .  Maybe it was because she never showed a slight bit of interest in him while most women fell to his feet without even saying a word.

            “I’ve been trained to fight all my life, and you should tell him,” he heard Nichkhun boasting.

            Seunghyun rolled his eyes as he heard Nichkhun’s bragging.  Seunghyun had taken Taekwondo classes since he was 11, so he would have a chance against Nichkhun!

            “If he ever hurts you, he’ll have to answer to me.  I’ll be the one to protect you no matter what happens even if he’s your boyfriend,” Nichkhun said.

            Seunghyun’s eyes darted at Nichkhun.  He had devotion in his eyes.  It was obvious that he saw Yoona more than a friend.  He then looked at Yoona.  Seunghyun almost felt agony for Nichkhun as he saw the look in Yoona’s eyes.  Her eyes told him that she didn’t see Nichkhun as anything more than a brother.  He was the type that would be stuck in the friend zone.  Then Seunghyun saw Nichkhun hug Yoona.  His eyes widened as his eyebrows furrowed.  Why was he hugging her if he knew that she had a boyfriend?  Of course, they weren’t really together, but as far as Nichkhun knew, they were together!

            Seunghyun then walked away and entered the garage.  He sat in the driver’s seat of his car and clutched onto the steering wheel.  He rested his forehead against it while he grunted loudly.  He hated what he was feeling.  He hadn’t felt this emotion in such a long time.  He was feeling jealous.

_________________________________________________

 

            “Jiyoung, does this dress look fine?” Jessica asked.

            After they ate lunch together, Jessica insisted that they go shopping together.  Jessica was holding a dress on a hanger while lifting it up for Jiyong to see.  Jiyong tried giving a feminine smile.  He nodded at the dress with approval.

            “It will compliment your skin tone,” Jiyong said.

            Just then, Jiyong saw a man walking into the boutique while sipping on a smoothie.  Jessica quickly waved at him as he waved back.  With a muscular build, he flaunted his toned body with a tank top and a pair of jeans.

            “Taecyeon oppa!” Jessica hugged him.

            Taecyeon had a gently smile.  Jiyong didn’t expect him to even have a soft grin.  He was expecting him to be one of those scary types of guys because of his size.

            “Jessica, I haven’t seen you in a week!” Taecyeon told her.

            “Sorry, we had exams a few days ago,” Jessica informed him, “We should eat a meal one day together.  Oh, by the way, I have a new roommate!  Her name is Kang Jiyoung!”

            Jessica beckoned at Jiyong as Jiyong smiled shyly.  He bowed to Taecyeon and Taecyeon bowed his head back to him.  After saying their goodbyes, Taecyeon picked up a belt that he had bought and left the boutique.  Jiyong gently smacked Jessica on the arm playfully.

            “He likes you!” Jiyong informed him, “And what’s more surprising is that you don’t hate him.  He looks like one of those types that you despise.”

            Jessica shook her head.

            “Believe it or not, he’s my best friend.  He was always there for me.  From all the men in the world, I probably can only stand 10% of them.  Ok Taecyeon is in that 10%.  He has done so much for me, and I’ll always cherish my friendship with him,” Jessica explained.

            Jiyong repeated, “But he likes you!”

            “I know that,” Jessica assured him, “I’m not stupid enough to not notice that.  In high school, I liked him, too, but Tiffany was in love with him.  In fact, she still is.”

            Jiyong couldn’t believe what he was hearing.  Jessica liked a man that Tiffany loves?  Tiffany and Jessica were almost like sisters.  When he saw how they interacted, he immediately knew of the bond that they had together.

            “You gave up a chance with a guy that you like for Tiffany?” Jiyong asked in disbelief.

            Jessica nodded, “I try to be selfless.  If Tiffany only liked him, I probably wouldn’t have done it.  If I loved him, I probably wouldn’t have done it either.  This was more important to Tiffany than it was for me, though.  As much as I care for Taecyeon, I know that Tiffany cares more for him.  All he needs to do is realize that he does love Tiffany.”

            “Women are so confusing!  How do you even know if Taecyeon will ever fall in love with Tiffany?” Jiyong cried out.

            Jessica stared, “But you’re a woman, too.  You shouldn’t be confused.”

            “Sorry,” Jiyong nervously laughed, “It’s just that I grew up with Jiyong oppa and Seunghyun oppa.  Sometimes, I think I’m one of the boys.”

            “Well, to clear it up,” Jessica continued, “I know that Taecyeon will fall in love with Tiffany because he cares for her, too.  He always protects her.  She does a lot for him, and she’s the devoted type.  Her heart is set on him, so she won’t give up until he realizes that he does love her.”

            “I guess I’ll just see how the story unfolds,” Jiyong crossed his arms. 

            Jiyong continued to browse through the clothes as Jessica began to search for a pair of hot pants that she saw in a catalogue.  Jiyong grew startled as he felt someone tap him on his shoulder.  He turned around to see a tall man with a flirtatious grin on his face.

            “Oh hell no!” Jiyong cringed.

            He knew that this man was trying to hit on him…or her.  He was pretty sure that the man thought that he was a woman.  Of course, it didn’t help that he was a wearing a wig and clothes for women.

            “Did it hurt?” the man asked.

            “What the hell are you talking about?” Jiyong asked with irritation.

            The man answered, “Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?”

            Jiyong rolled his eyes.  That pickup line was something that he used in middle school.  It was so outdated.

            “No, but it will hurt once I punch you in the face!” he threatened.

            Jiyong then walked away to find Jessica.  The man followed him, which seemed to piss Jiyong off even more.  Jiyong’s eyes scanned through the store to look for his roommate.  Jiyong’s jaw dropped as he saw another man talking to Jessica.  He was expecting her to ignore him, but she didn’t.  She had a genuine smile on her face!

            He knew this technique.  The man that was trying to pursue Jiyong was probably the friend of the man that was trying to talk to Jessica.  He knew this tactic well.  He called it the split target.  Two men would need to find two friends and they both had to choose which one would hit on which.  His eyes narrowed as he briskly walked to Jessica.  He was going to stop it before it happened. 

            Jiyong would often do this with Seunghyun especially in high school.  It was the perfect opportunity to have a double date and then get into a girl’s pants.  Jiyong was about to interfere until he saw that it was too late.  Jessica already gave her number to the man.

            “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Junhyung,” Jessica grinned, “I hope to hear from you soon.”

            “By the way, my name is Kikwang,” the other man told Jiyong.

            “Get away from me, you creep!” Jiyong shouted at him.

            A smile formed on Kikwang’s face as he raised an eyebrow suggestively.

            “I like feisty women,” he whispered in Jiyong’s ear.


Author's Notes:

Sunshine94:  I hope you guys liked it! :)  I know Kikwang kinda sounds like a ert raging on hormones lol.  And sorry for all those playgirlz/playboyz out there.  I thought Uee had the perfect popular girl look, so I made her the bad one.  Sorry! :(

jessicajessica:  I hope you guys liked it.  You know the bulge part with Jiyong?  It was probably the only good idea I brought to the table! ;D  hahaha, Sunshine kept on laughing when she was typing it calling me a ert.  I'm not a ert!  I'm normal!  I mean who doesn't fantasize about Jiyong and his bulge!  okay, too much information now.  I should end it here.  Please comment, subscribe, and support us.  <3