Jessica and Yoona's Dates

Love in Disguise

 

            Yoona’s melodic laughter echoed through the dining room while Kangta told them a hilarious joke.  Kangta was used to the controlled, almost fake, laughter that he heard after he told a joke.  It was new to see someone laugh without holding anything back.  He smiled at Yoona while Eugene and Danny laughed nervously.  They thought that Yoona was laughing too loud, but because Kangta looked pleased, they were able to relax with ease. 

            “Jiyong sshi,” Kahi smiled, “How does it feel to be back?”

            Jiyong looked up from his plate and saw a gentle smile on Kahi’s face.   He thought Kahi was going to make a mockery of him after the stunt he pulled.  He shyly grinned after he swallowed the food in his mouth.

            “It feels great,” Jiyong admitted, “I don’t have to worry about wearing heels or stuffed bras anymore.”

            Danny felt his jaw tense up as he shot his son a dirty glare.  He thought that Jiyong was joking around with Kahi too much.  Jiyong shrunk back down into his seat until he heard Kahi’s loud laughter.  Her laughter almost resembled Yoona’s.

            “That’s why I love her,” Kangta whispered to Seunghyun, “She’s not afraid to hold anything back.  We have the same taste, Seunghyun sshi.”

            Seunghyun smiled brightly as he took Yoona’s hand and kissed it softly.  Eugene’s jaw dropped as Danny broke out into a grin that reached from ear to ear.  They sensed the love in the air as soon as Yoona blushed. 

            Kahi switched the subject back to Jiyong, “Well, when I saw the article that you had sneaked into a women’s university to pursue your dream of becoming a designer, I was in awe!  I own a fashion line, and if you ever want a job, you have one with me!”

            Jiyong nodded gratefully, but he knew that he wouldn’t be able to do it.  His parents wouldn’t allow it.  He gave Kahi a polite nod while he felt the pressure from his parents’ glower on him. 

            “By the way, Kangta and I have set up a charity event on Saturday.  It’s going to be fun.  Yoona sshi, I hope that you can participate,” Kahi informed her.

            Yoona nodded, “I’d be more than happy to participate.”

________________________

            “Yoona, I’m going to kill you.  I can’t believe you signed me up for it!” Jessica wailed.

            Yoona pouted, “I’m sorry, Sica.  Kahi sshi asked me to name some of my prettiest friends.  I named you as one of them, and she thought that you would be a good candidate.  I’m so sorry, but at least it’s for a good cause.”

            “We’re being auctioned off!” Jessica reminded her.

            “Okay, that’s true, but think about what it’s for!” Yoona recalled, “Kahi explained that all profits will go to the hungry!  Do it for the people who are starving.”

            Jessica sighed deeply.  Yoona knew how to get the best of her.  It was unbelievable that they had been separated as children.  It was as if they were never apart.  Jessica cleared as she continued to twiddle her fingers together.  She gently bit her lower lip to display her apprehension over the event.

            “Don’t be nervous,” Yoona smiled, “You’re beautiful.”

            Jessica finally smiled as she returned the compliment back to Yoona.  Jessica and Yoona were both wearing white dresses.  Yoona sported a beautiful white dress that went down to her ankles.  Jessica was wearing a shorter dress that reached down to her knees.  Both women were wearing killer heels that were difficult to walk in.  Nonetheless, they made it seem easy to walk in.  It was as if they weren’t even giving an effort to keep their balance.

            After getting their cue, they began to walk in a straight line with the rest of a few other beautiful women.  They saw Kahi in a luxurious long dress that hugged her figure.  She had a microphone in her hand while she showed a bright smile.  The crowd was sitting down in elegant round tables that had the finest china in front of them.  There had to be over a hundred people in the audience.

            “Welcome and thank you for coming to this little charity event that my family and I have been working on for the past few months!” Kahi greeted, “Our cause is to raise enough money to buy food for the starving children in Africa.  I have personally made a visit a few months ago to the rural parts of Africa, and I have been touched to see how hardworking they are.  It broke my heart to see their bodies so frail because of malnourishment.  All benefits from this event will go towards their food.”

            The crowd broke into applause.  Kahi gave a gentle smile and looked at the ladies.  A smirk appeared on her face.  Kahi beckoned at the first woman to step up.

            A gorgeous woman with dark brown hair stepped up next to Kahi.  Her bangs were cut straight across her forehead; she displayed a shy, but enticing smile.

            “Ladies and gentlemen, Kim Hyorin will be kicking off our auctioning event.  Through this event, we hope to ignite a few romances while raising money for the needy.  It’s a win-win situation,” Kahi explained.

            Kahi continued, “Kim Hyorin is quite a beauty.  She’s studying psychology, she’s fluent in three different languages, and she can play the cello exceptionally well.  Gentlemen, what would you guys like to bid?”

            “I would like to bid $5,000,” someone called out.

            “Make it $10,000,” someone else countered.

            The first bidder was persistent, “I’ll make it $20,000!”

            “$20,000!” Kahi announced, “Would anyone like to go higher?  Going once…going twice…sold!”

            Hyorin was actually relieved that someone had bid her.  Like the rest of the women, she was afraid that no one would want to bid when it came to her.  Kahi signaled Yoona to join her side.  Yoona bit her lip nervously. 

            “Our next candidate is Im Yoona.  She’s studying medicine, fluent in four languages, and can play the piano, guitar, and clarinet.  She’s currently the girlfriend of Choi Seunghyun.  She’s in varsity band, and she’s an avid dancer.  Who would like to make the first bid?” Kahi introduced Yoona.

            Yoona looked around the crowd and saw a few familiar faces.  She searched for Seunghyun’s face, but she couldn’t find him.  She saw Jiyong on the phone with urgency in his expression, but she couldn’t figure out whom he was talking to.

            “$15,000,” a familiar voice called out.

            Yoona glanced to see it was Nichkhun.  She was in relief that one of her friends was saving her from embarrassment.

            “$20,000,” Geun Suk raised his right hand. 

            He gave Yoona a warm smile as Yoona’s eyes widened.  If he won, she was sure Seunghyun would throw a fit.  Speaking of Seunghyun, where the hell was he?  He was claiming that he was going to outbid anyone who tried to bid on Yoona.  Yoona bit her lip nervously as her eyes darted across the crowd.  She still couldn’t find him.

            “$70,000 in cash,” someone called out.

            The last statement caught everyone by surprise.  Yoona looked at the mystery man; it wasn’t Seunghyun.  Seunghyun was nowhere to be found.  Yoona observed the man and she knew that she had never seen him in her life.  He had dark hair that went past his ears.  His eyes were narrow, but they looked alluring.  He had a confident smile glued to his face.

            “Whoa!” Kahi gasped, “$70,000…going once…going twice…sold!  Im Yoona’s bidder has broke the record.”

            Jessica gulped because she knew that it was her turn.  Yoona walked back to her place in line looking petrified.  She had to go on a date with a stranger.  Jessica was still in disbelief that people were willing to spend that much on a date.  Jessica felt sorry for Yoona.  She was sure that Seunghyun was going to be complaining to Yoona about her date with another man.

            “Well, our next contestant is Jung Jessica.  Jessica is a fashion prodigy.  She had designed a few wedding dresses for some of Seoul’s richest women.  She’s going to graduate in a few months, and I was informed by some of her friends that her singing voice is to die for.  Who would like to place the first bid?” Kahi asked.

            “$30,000,” someone said.

            Jessica looked at the first bidder in horror.  With a grim smile on his face, goose bumps emerged on the surface of Jessica’s skin.  It was Junhyung.  Why the hell was he there?  Did he want to hurt her again?  She was hoping that he wouldn’t win.

            “$40,000!” Jiyong refuted.

            Jessica fought the urge to roll her eyes.  Why the hell were Jiyong and Junhyung battling it out?  She didn’t want to see Junhyung, and she couldn’t stand being with Jiyong.  It would hurt her both ways.  Jessica clamped her hands onto her dress as she held her breath.

            “$60,000,” Junhyung smirked.

            “$80,000,” Jiyong fought back.

            “$80,000 from Mr. Choi Jiyong,” Kahi excitedly announced, “Going once…twice…sold!  The record has been broken again!”

            Jessica’s jaw dropped after hearing the final price.  Why would someone pay that much to go on a date?  Rich people confused her.  Jessica’s breathing hitched as she walked back to her place next to Yoona.  The bidding dumbfounded both Yoona and Jessica.  Yoona had to go on a date with a man she didn’t know, and Junhyung and Jiyong had just battled it out for a date with Jessica.

_________________________________

            “Seunghyun, where were you?” Yoona bit her lip, “The bidding already took place!  You weren’t there.”

            Seunghyun’s expression shifted from calm to uneasy.  He was informed that the auction would be taking place later on in the night!  He fisted his hand while he scrunched up his face together. 

            “Yoochun said that he’d see me in the auction late at night!  That bastard,” Seunghyun cursed.

            “Yoochun?  Kahi told me that was the man that won a date with me,” Yoona informed him.

            Seunghyun went ballistic after hearing her statement.  Park Yoochun had set him up!  When Yoona was called upon to go backstage, Yoochun greeted him.  Yoochun had this rivalry with Seunghyun ever since they were in junior high.  It all started off with a game of basketball. Seunghyun and Yoochun continued their rivalry into their adult life.  Yoochun was the CEO of a growing restaurant chain and a few other companies.  They both wanted to prove that they were a better CEO than the other.

            Yoochun had told Seunghyun that the auction was going to be placed later on in the night.  Seunghyun really had to go to the bathroom, so he missed out on the event.

            “You’re not going on that date with him,” Seunghyun shook his head.

            Yoona raised an eyebrow, “Why not?  He won the date fair and square.”

            “Yoona, I forbid it!  I don’t trust him!” Seunghyun hissed.

            She rolled her eyes.  Seunghyun was always overreacting. 

            “Well, you don’t control me,” Yoona bravely answered, “It’s more like the other way around.”

____________________________

            Jiyong didn’t know why he was so nervous. His palms were sweating at the thought of taking Jessica out on a date.  He didn’t know what came over him when he was bidding for a date with Jessica.

            He looked at himself in the mirror and fixed his tie.  Seunghyun walked into his bedroom with a smile on his face.  Charlie and Gaho ran into the room and jumped onto the bed. 

            “Nervous?” Seunghyun guessed.

            “I’m very nervous,” Jiyong admitted, “She’s special to my heart; I haven’t felt this way in a long time.”

            Seunghyun advised, “Just be your real self.  Don’t pretend to be anyone else.  I’m sure she’ll fall for you.  Even if she hates you right now, she’ll turn around.”

            “Thanks, hyung,” Jiyong smiled, “By the way, how’s Yoona?”

            “We’re still not talking,” Seunghyun informed him, “She said that she’s not going to back out of the date.  If she doesn’t go on the date, then Yoochun wouldn’t pay.  I already offered to compensate the money, but she refuses.  That woman is so complicated.  Sometimes, I wonder why I even keep up with her.”

            Jiyong grinned, “Hyung, you’re keeping up with her because you’re in love with her.  I think she doesn’t want to back out of the date because she doesn’t want to look like a quitter.  Every major media company monitored that charity event.  If they found out that Yoona backed out after a deal was made, she would seem unreliable.”

            Seunghyun didn’t think of it that way.  His heart was at more ease.  He thought that she accepted the date because she was getting tired of him.  She was only doing it because she had to.

__________________________________

            Jessica had three hours until the unanticipated date with Jiyong.  She didn’t even bother speaking one word to him.  She was too angry with him.  To add on to that, she felt as if her heart was breaking when she was near him.

            She began to wander around the grocery store while she pushed a metal cart in front of her.  She decided to do some last minute shopping before the date.  She came across a box of cereal and picked it up and set it inside the empty cart.

            “That’s her,” she heard someone mumble.

            Jessica turned around and saw two women standing near the other side of the aisle.  Jessica tilted her head in confusion as the two women approached her cautiously.  They had shy smiles on their faces.

            “Hello,” the first one said, “You’re Jung Jessica, right?”

            “Y-yes, I am,” Jessica nodded slowly.

            The one who introduced herself had a skinny figure.  She didn’t look Korean, and Jessica guessed that she was Chinese.  She had straight bangs that cut across her forehead.  She had a genuine smile that made her seem approachable and friendly.  The woman next to her seemed to be very fashionable.  Jessica recognized all of the name brands she wore.  Her eyes were very distinctive.  Jessica actually found them to be very appealing.

            “We saw the charity event on television.  By the way, my name is Meng Jia,” she introduced herself, “I dated Jiyong for a while.”

            “And my name is Park Jiyeon,” the other one claimed, “I dated Jiyong, too.”

            Jessica’s eyes bulged out.  What was their purpose?  Jessica let go of the cart and bowed to them.  The two women were beautiful.  They were a few examples of the types of women Jiyong was able to get.

            “Listen, I know that you’re dating him,” Jiyeon said, “We’re not here to go against you.  We just want to warn you.  We’ve both been hurt by him, and we just want you to watch out.  We wouldn’t want another woman to be hurt by him.”

            “What?” Jessica asked.

            “He played us and other women,” Jia frowned, “After he got what he wanted, he just walked away.  It was as if he didn’t even care.”

            Jessica clutched the hem of her skirt as she hid the heartbreak she was feeling.

            “After he had with you guys, he just left?” Jessica’s eyes watered.

            Jiyeon nodded, “Yes, he wouldn’t even answer our calls.  I just want to warn you.  I don’t want him to keep on making a fool of other women.  Just watch out for yourself.”

            Jessica thanked them for the warning and after paying for the products she wanted to buy, she entered her car.  She grabbed onto the steering wheel and rested her forehead on the wheel.  Tears began to stream out of her eyes down to her cheeks.  She couldn’t trust him.

_________________________

            Yoona put on her coat when Seunghyun walked into her bedroom.  She rolled her eyes as she continued to look at herself in the mirror.  Seunghyun had irritated her so much.  She ignored him and began to put her earrings on her earlobes.  Seunghyun slowly walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist from her back.

            “Yoona ah, I’m so sorry,” he whispered.

            His lips gently touched the side of her cheek until he trailed down to her neck.  Yoona couldn’t help but giggle.  She playfully pushed him away and turned around. 

            “Stop it,” she laughed, “I may be laughing, but I’m still really mad at you right now!”

            He frowned, “I don’t want you to be angry with me before you go on a date with another man.  You might do something on purpose to irritate me.”

            Yoona wrapped her arms around Seunghyun’s neck as she tiptoed.  She kissed the side of his lips and gave a radiant grin.  He wrapped his arms around her slim waist.  She was his weakness.  He felt his heart melting at her touch.

            “Choi Seunghyun, I will never do anything out of my boundaries.  I have a responsibility to you.  This date with Yoochun is just to get money for a charity,” she promised him, “Trust me, and don’t be jealous.”

            “Okay, I trust you,” he reminded her.

__________________________

            Jessica didn’t speak one word as she sat down a chair.  She was directly across from Jiyong.  Jiyong seemed anxious about the date.  Jessica looked around her and saw that he had actually made an effort, but then again, he had a lot of money.  What if he didn’t even make an effort?  He could have just simply paid someone to fix the place up.

            The dinner was in a gazebo that overlooked a pond.  There were candles everywhere.  Classical music oozed from the very expensive looking stereo on the side.  Everything was just too exquisite.  Jessica took a glance to see if there was anyone else there.  She figured that he wanted to be alone with her.  Her lips continued to stay in a straight line as she began to eat her food.  She took a bite into the delicious salmon and chewed quietly.

            “Jessica, you look lovely in your dress,” he complimented.

            Jessica simply nodded and continued to look down on her food.  Many things were racing through her mind.  She was sure that his compliment was a way to initiate what he wanted.  If she looked lovely in that dress, she was sure that he would love her without it.  She fought the urge to roll her eyes at him. 

            “Did I offend you?” he suddenly asked.

            He knew her too well.  Even if she didn’t say anything, he knew how she felt.  She felt so insecure knowing that he knew her inside out.  She shook her head slowly and gave a plastered, forced smile.

            “Why did you win this date?  It’s too expensive,” she flatly stated.

            “Well, I didn’t want you to go on a date with Junhyung.  Another reason is that I’m really interested in you.  If you haven’t noticed that, I would like to be open that I’m trying to pursue you,” he explained.

            Jiyeon and Jia’s words echoed through Jessica’s mind.  He’s only going to be interested when he’s pursuing you.  Once he gets what he wants, he’ll leave you.  He’ll abandon you.  He won’t even answer any of your calls.

            “Jiyong, please dance with me,” Jessica suddenly requested.

            Jiyong was surprised and quickly agreed.  He stood up after patting his lips with a tablecloth.  He offered his hand to Jessica, who took it immediately.  They began to sway to the beat of the slow paced music.  Jessica looked into his eyes.  How could she have feelings for a man that she knew wasn’t her style?  She despised men like him.  She hated womanizers, liars, and cheaters.  So far, he’s been a womanizer and liar in her eyes.  She finally came to a compromise.  She took a deep breath.

            “Jiyong, I want you to leave me alone,” Jessica informed him.

            He shook his head, “No, I really like you, Jessica.  I’m not giving up on you.”

            Jessica then broke away from the dance by pushing him away.  She nervously swallowed her saliva as her eyebrows furrowed in displaying her frustration. 

            “What will it take to make you leave me alone?  Do you want to sleep with me?  Will that get you to leave me faster?  If so, then go ahead!” Jessica yelled, “You have my permission to get in my pants!”

            Jiyong froze in his position.  He hated himself.  His past was finally catching up with him.  He couldn’t handle seeing his past ruining the woman that he loved.  He ran up to her and embraced her after seeing what she was doing.  She was taking off her blazer to prove her point.  He wrapped his arms around her body tightly to make her stop.

            “Sica, please stop,” he whispered, “That’s not what I want from you.  I want you to stay in my life.  I’m in love with you, Jung Jessica.  This fool is crazy for you.”

            Her eyes widened as her breathing stopped.  She couldn’t believe what she had just heard.

______________________________

            Yoona couldn’t help but be amazed by Yoochun.  He was the perfect gentleman.  She was having dinner at his house for their date.  She was wearing a beautiful yellow summer dress while her wavy hair went down her shoulders.  Yoochun looked very laid back.  He had ed three buttons on his shirt and he wore black slacks.  Yoona was sure that he had just got home from work.  She was very curious as to why he would even want to spend time with her if he was tired. 

            Yoochun emerged from the kitchen holding two large plates.  He set one of the plates in front of Yoona who immediately adored the dish.  He had served her a generous piece of roasted lamb, mashed potatoes, and a side of salad.  Yoona rubbed her hands together as he took his seat across from her.

            “Miss Yoona, you look very charming,” Yoochun grinned, “There’s no question to why Seunghyun is head over heels for you.”    

            Yoona blushed, “Yoochun sshi, that’s not true.  I think he’s just a bit infatuated right now.”

            “But you do hope that he won’t lose attraction for you, right?” he asked.

            Yoona nodded, “Of course.  I hope we never break up.  Seunghyun is very important to me.  I never wanted him to be this important, but he managed to snake his way into my heart.”

            A loud bark was heard as Yoona saw a large dog entering the dining room.  Yoochun immediately sighed and stood up.  His dog always scared off his dates, and he didn’t want to be disturbed when he was with Yoona.  He wanted to spend every second trying to milk information about Seunghyun from her.  He was merely surprised as he saw Yoona stand up from her seat and kneel down.  She gently slapped her upper thighs signaling the dog to approach her.  The dog tore away from Yoochun’s grasp and ran towards Yoona.

            Yoona began to giggle to herself as the dog her cheek.  Yoochun tilted his head in wonder.  Why wasn’t she afraid of the large dog?  Why was she letting a dog her face?  He didn’t know a single woman other than Yoona that was this comfortable with his dog—not even his own mother.

            “Miss Yoona, are you okay?” Yoochun finally asked.

            “Yes, I’m fine,” Yoona laughed, “Your dog is very loveable!”

            Yoona hugged the oversized dog.  She looked at it closely and was familiar with the breed.  The dog was a purebred Doberman pinscher. 

            “What’s his name?” Yoona questioned.

            “His name is Spike,” Yoochun informed her, “Uh, why aren’t you afraid of him?  Even the maids are scared of him.”

            Yoona explained, “I love animals—that’s why I want to be a veterinarian so badly.  Spike may look a bit intimidating, but I can look through that and see that he’s just a big softie.  I wasn’t worried about him attacking me because a dog’s personality usually reflects off its master’s personality.  Yoochun sshi, I don’t think you’re the vicious type.  Like Spike, I think you’re a big softie that has a kind heart.”

            That was the first time someone had described him to be a gentle person.  Because he was a ruthless CEO, people described him to be heartless and cold.  Even he believed it because he was told the same thing again and again.  He looked at Yoona and saw a beautiful smile on her face while she petted the top of Spike’s head.  Yoochun developed a deep admiration for her.

            “You’re even better than Seunghyun’s first love,” Yoochun whispered, “Maybe that’s why Seunghyun’s so protective over you.  He knows you’re quite the catch.  He has all the luck.”

_____________________________

            “Jessica, everything will be okay,” Taeyeon cooed, “I promise.”

            Jessica continued to cry to her close friend as Taeyeon gently brushed her hair with her fingers.  Jessica was even more confused after the date with Jiyong.  Her feelings were all jumbled up.  She didn’t know if she hated him or loved him.  Tears continued to stain her cheeks as Taeyeon wiped them with tissues.

            “I don’t know what I feel.  I love him, but I hate him.  I love him because he’s so understanding, sensitive, and loving, but I just hate him!  He lied to me.  He fooled me and he made me fall for him twice—without me even knowing it!  He’s a sneaky bastard!” Jessica bawled.

            Taeyeon spoke, “Forgive me if this makes you angry, but I think that you don’t only love him—you’re in love with him.  You’re deeply in love with him.  You just hate what he did.  You hate that he lied to you, but it still doesn’t change the fact that you’re in love with him.  Why won’t you just give him a chance?”

            “I can’t,” Jessica breathed, “What if he fools me again?  Jiyeon and Jia told me that he’d just leave once he gets what he wants.”

            Taeyeon knew that Jessica was very confused.  Taeyeon had gone to Jessica’s dorm just to let her know that she was there to support her.  Taeyeon knew that she had to be there for her.  Jessica was there for Taeyeon when Taeyeon’s heart was broken because of a man. 

            “You offered yourself to him, and he didn’t want to take advantage of you.  Doesn’t that tell you something?” Taeyeon reminded her, “I’m not saying that Jiyeon and Jia are lying, but what if he changed?  Everyone deserves a second chance, Jessica.  No one in this world is perfect.  I know you love him.  Just give him a chance.  It’s better to give him a chance and live with the possibility that he may break your heart than not give him a chance and wonder what would have happened.”

_____________________

            Yoona returned home from the date within two hours.  She was shocked.  Who was Yoochun referring to?  Who was Seunghyun’s first love?  Why didn’t Seunghyun ever mention her before?  Yoona couldn’t help but feel jealous and angry.  Why didn’t he tell her?  Did he not trust her?

            Yoona saw Seunghyun sipping on a cup of black coffee while he read the newspaper.  Seunghyun sensed Yoona’s presence and pulled the newspaper down.  He gave a grin to Yoona and she returned it almost instantly.

            “How was your date with another man?” Seunghyun asked with humor.

            “He’s really…different,” Yoona admitted, “He’s interesting.”

            Seunghyun frowned and put down his cup of black coffee.  He sighed; Yoochun better have not tried anything with her.  He cleared his throat as he beckoned at her to come closer to him.

            “What’s with that look, darling?  Did he do something stupid?” Seunghyun cautiously asked.

            Yoona shook her head while she approached him, “Of course not. He’s just a friend now.”

            Seunghyun pulled on her hand until she landed on his lap.  Seunghyun wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek.  She then wrapped one arm around his neck as she rested her head on his chest.

            “Seunghyun, what am I to you?” Yoona whispered.

            Seunghyun looked at her and saw that she was staring down at her right hand.  Seunghyun took her free hand into his and squeezed it gently. 

            “You’re the woman that I’m in love with.  You’re my girlfriend.  You’re my lover.  You’re the center of my world,” Seunghyun answered.

            Yoona asked, “You never loved another?”

            “No,” Seunghyun immediately answered.

            That liar!  Yoona clenched her jaw as she heard his reply.  He’s hiding something, and he doesn’t want her to find out.  She tore away from his embrace and stood up.  She scratched the back of her head and headed towards her room.

            “I’m getting sleepy.  I’ll see you tomorrow,” she informed him.

            Seunghyun watched her walk away.  She seemed to be very upset.  She slammed the door behind her causing him to jump up in surprise.  What was up with her?  What did Yoochun do?

_____________________

 

            Jessica took a deep breath as she stood before the metal door.  She clutched onto her purse.  Dressed in a beige high-low skirt, a white sleeveless blouse, and a pair of heeled wedges, she opened the door.  She began to walk into the locker room.  She immediately looked away to see Daesung and Seungri in their boxers.  They were whipping each other with their towels while they laughed carelessly. 

            Daesung then shrieked after seeing Jessica in the locker room.  Why was a woman in the changing room?  Daesung immediately covered himself with a towel as Seungri hid himself with his arms by hugging himself.

            “Jessica, I have a girlfriend!” Seungri reasoned, “You shouldn’t try to seduce me!”

            Jessica rolled her eyes, “Daesung, where is Jiyong?”

            “Uh, he’s over there,” Daesung pointed at the left side of the room.

            Jessica thanked them and made her way to the left side of the room.  A bunch of men were following her in their underwear with hopes that they would get to see what would happen between her and Jiyong.  Jessica gulped as she felt the moist mist from the showers in the air.  It didn’t help that it was hot in the locker room.

            Jessica finally made it on the other side of the locker room to see Seunghyun and Jiyong talking to each other.  Seunghyun was the first to notice her.  He took a step back to see Jessica there with a bunch of men behind her.  Jiyong jumped up in surprise to see her there.

            “J-Jessica!” Jiyong stuttered.

            Jiyong had a towel around his waist because he just got out of the shower.  Seunghyun was done showering a while ago, and he was fully dressed.  Seunghyun sensed that his younger brother needed time alone with Jessica.  He stood up and signaled for the team to disperse. 

            “Listen up!” Seunghyun called out, “I want to talk to everyone outside of the locker room.  Everyone, except Jiyong and Jessica, better be on the basketball courts in less than a minute!”

            “Captain!” someone whined, “We just showered!  Please don’t make us run drills again!”

            “Everyone—I want everyone out!” Seunghyun shouted.

            Everyone except the two exited the locker room giving them both the privacy that they needed.  Jiyong stood up from his seat and gave Jessica an apologetic look.

            “Jessica, I know you never want to see me again,” Jiyong told her.

            Jessica waved her finger to him and then put it down.  She put her hands on his shoulders and pushed down causing him to sit back down.  Jiyong watched her pacing through the aisle of the locker room.  She seemed to be very troubled.  It was odd to see her like this.  She was usually confident about everything.

            “You don’t know how you make me feel.  Right now—it feels as if there’s electricity running through my body,” Jessica admitted as her hands shook.

            “Sica, I know what you’re going to say,” Jiyong sighed.

            Jessica disagreed, “No—no you don’t.  Just listen to me.  When I first met you, you were the biggest jerk ever.  You had a big ego, and that was the thing I hated most about a man.  Then you pretended to be Jiyoung.  You made me fall in love with you—you made me fall for a woman!  Then you reject me and make me fall in love with you again!  Who the hell does that, Jiyong?”

            “I didn’t mean to,” Jiyong defended.

            Jessica tugged on her hair with frustration as her purse fell to the floor.  She swallowed her saliva and took another deep breath.  She looked at Jiyong in the eye.

            “I thought that I would never be able to trust you because you have the image of a rich, selfish playboy, but I can’t control my heart.  For some reason, my foolish heart is in love with you.  Why can’t I fall out of love with you?  I tried so hard, but you’re all I think of,” Jessica confessed.

            “Then don’t fight it,” Jiyong whispered, “I promise I’ll take care of you if you let me.  I promise I’ll protect you.  I will do anything for you.”

            Jessica jumped up and wrapped her arms around Jiyong’s neck.  Her lips crashed against his as she leaned in to deepen the kiss that celebrated their reunification.  Jiyong kissed her back immediately as he wrapped his arms around her slim waist.  She smiled through the kiss as she sensed his towel falling.  Jessica unwrapped her arms from his neck and held his towel in place.  She broke away from the kiss as he bit on her lower lip.

            “You give the best kisses,” Jessica grinned.

            Jiyong smiled as he wrapped his towel tighter around his waist.

            “Only for you,” he vowed as he pecked her lips again.

 


 

Author's Notes:

Sunshine94: yay, JiSica is finally officially together! :D  I hope that you guys liked the update and that you guys comment and subscribe!  Thanks for reading! ^__^

jessicajessica: about time my OTP got together, right?!  Please comment and subscribe!  Don't worry...there will be more drama for JiSica AND TopYoon. ;D