Lake House Trip: Day 2

Love in Disguise

Author's Note:

Hey, guys!  It's Sunshine94.  Just like jessicajessica said, I'm going to update what I had been working on during the camping trip I had with my family.  Haha, some of the guys in my family a few of the girls went to go paintball gunning, and I wasn't very into that, so i took out a notebook and a pen and began to work on an update.  I hope you guys will like it!

I (tried) to make it quite suspenseful! :)


 

      The festival was decorated with a wide variety of colors.  Yuri had explained that the festival was to celebrate the amount of crops that were harvested a few months ago.  The town had set up big attractions such as big and fast rides, several street performers, and a wide variety of food vendors.  Jessica seemed to be the most excited.  She held her hands together as they paid for their entrance fees.  Once they entered the area, Yuri made up a plan.

      “Let’s split up so that we can do different things!” Yuri advised, “Seohyun, Young Bae, Seungri, and I will be one group and the rest of you guys can be another group.  When the firework show is over, we can meet up to go home.  Just call or text any of us.”

      Yoona nodded and waved goodbye to her friends.  Yoona glanced over at Jiyong and Jessica to see them bickering over which ride to go on first.

      “We should go on the Ferris wheel first,” Jiyong suggested.

      Jessica shook her head, “No, we should go on the dragon roller coaster first!  It looks fast!”

      “What if I throw up?” Jiyong complained.

      “You’re a strong woman,” Jessica playfully punched his stomach, “You’ll be fine!”

      Jiyong clutched his stomach after Jessica hit it.  She was playing, but she did it a little too hard.  Seunghyun laughed with amusement to see his brother in pain.  Jiyong forced a smile to hide his embarrassment.

      “Fine, we’ll go on the dragon roller coaster first!” Jiyong gave in, “Oppa, do you and Yoona want to go with us?”

      Yoona shook her head and gave a little smile. 

      “Seunghyun, you can go with them.  I’ll just walk around.  I really hate long lines; I can’t stand them,” Yoona admitted.

      Seunghyun glanced over at the line and saw that it was really long.  It had to be over an hour of waiting time.  Seunghyun then turned to Jiyong and shook his head.

      “I think I’m going to stay with Yoona.  I don’t like lines either,” Seunghyun stated.

      Jiyong smirked, “Sure…whatever you say.”

      When Jessica and Yoona turned away to speak to each other, Seunghyun hit Jiyong on the back of his head.  Jiyong then grimaced in pain and playfully pretended that he was going to hit his hyung back. 

      “Let’s get going, Jiyoung,” Jessica grabbed his hand.

      “Bye, guys!” Jiyong smiled teasingly, “I’ll see you guys when the ride is over!”

~~~~~~~

      Jiyong stood in line impatiently as Jessica tiptoed to look at how long the line was.  Jessica pouted to see how long it was.  It was like a long, endless snake.  He heard her laughter as she began to clap her hands together.  She pointed to the front of the line.  Jiyong narrowed his eyes to focus on whom she was pointing at.  He cringed in disgust to see whom she was referring to.

      “Look, it’s Kikwang!  I didn’t know he was here!” Jessica informed him.

      “Ew, make sure he doesn’t notice us!” Jiyong retorted.

      Jessica ignored his plea and took out her phone to call him.  Jiyong saw him answer his phone from the front of the line.  After Jessica told him that they were in the back of the line, he saw Kikwang beckon at them signaling them to join him in the front of the line.  Jessica grabbed Jiyong’s wrist and led him to the front of the line.

      Once they reached the beginning of the line, Kikwang hugged Jiyong.  Jiyong was grossed out, and made no initial reaction.  He simply rolled his eyes and crossed his arms as soon as Kikwang let go. 

      “Jagiya, I’m glad that you’re here!” Kikwang smiled.

      “That’s nice,” Jiyong replied.

      “I’m here with my brother, but he was too chicken to go on this ride.  I decided to go alone,” Kikwang informed them.

      Jiyong repeated, “That’s nice.”

      Jessica looked around hoping that she would see Junhyung.  Maybe he didn’t go with her because he had to go with Kikwang.  They were best friends. 

      “Kikwang, where’s Junhyung?” Jessica questioned.

      Kikwang scratched his head and swallowed, “Well...he’s in Seoul.  I think he’s a-actually…busy.  Yeah, he’s busy….he’s busy because it’s his…sister’s birthday.”

      “Oh,” Jessica whispered, “He told me it was his cousin’s birthday.”

      Jiyong knew that Kikwang was covering up for his best friend.  It was obvious because of his tone.  Lee Kikwang was one of the poorest liars ever.

      “Jiyoung, maybe we can go somewhere after we go on this ride.  I’ll be more than glad to take you shopping or something,” Kikwang suggested.

      “No, I don’t want to go,” Jiyong bluntly stated, “I’m on vacation.  That means I’m supposed to actually enjoy myself.”

      Jessica elbowed Jiyong on his side causing Jiyong to scowl because of the nudge.  Kikwang’s expression changed from hopeful to worried.  He nervously bit his lip as he did a funny dance.  Jiyong looked at him as if he was some type of abomination.

      “What are you doing?” he questioned.

      “I really…I need to pee.  I don’t know if I can handle it,” Kikwang revealed.

      Jessica began to giggle as an idea came upon Jiyong.  Jiyong smirked and rested his hand on Kikwang’s shoulder.  Jiyong looked at him in the eye and gave an innocent smile.

      “I think you should go to the restroom.  The restroom nearby was clogged, but there’s a restroom on the other side of the park.  We’ll save your spot,” Jiyong promised him.

      “Really?” Kikwang asked, “You’re the best!  That’s why I love you!”

      Jiyong frowned and shooed him away by pushing his back towards the exit of the line.

      “You should go now before you pee your pants,” Jiyong pushed him.

      As soon as Kikwang left, the worker operating the roller coaster opened the gates for Jessica and Jiyong.  Jiyong entered, but Jessica stood there without moving a single muscle.  Jiyong looked at her to see a confused expression on her face.

      “I thought we were waiting for Kikwang,” Jessica said.

      “Nah,” Jiyong shook his head, “He doesn’t need to go with us.  He’s so annoying.  If we don’t go now, we’ll lose our spots.”

      “You lied about the restrooms nearby being clogged, huh?” Jessica assumed.

      Jiyong gave a sheepish grin, “You know me too well, Sica.”

      “You’re a heartbreaker,” Jessica smiled smugly as they both entered the ride.

~~~~~~

      “Seunghyun, stop this now,” Yoona told him, “You’re going to use up all your money!”

      He didn’t listen. Because he had so much pride, he didn’t give up.  He bit his lip as he clutched the ball in his hand.  He threw the ball at the pins, but it didn’t knock it over.  Seunghyun had really good pitch, and he couldn’t believe that he couldn’t win a simple game.  He really wanted to win that giant teddy bear so that he could give it to Yoona.  He wanted Yoona to boast about it in front of all her friends that she had the best boyfriend ever and he wanted all of her friends to get jealous and wish that their boyfriends had won them such a prize.  Even if they weren’t a real couple, he wanted to make it seem as if he would be a good boyfriend. 

      “Why can’t you do it?  Look, I’ll do it,” the vendor said.

      The vendor picked up a ball from his apron and threw it at the pyramid of pins.  One of the pins fell, but the rest of the pins remained in place.  The vendor had bad aim, but he proved to be better than Seunghyun, who had knocked none of them over.

  That was when Yoona knew that something was wrong.  She looked at the ball that the vendor used and the ball that Seunghyun had used.  They were the same color, but they seemed different.  She knew that something was illegitimate.  Before she could interfere, Seunghyun had already noticed the problem.

      “Excuse me, sir,” Seunghyun finally said, “Can I see the ball that you had used?  I want to compare it with the ball that I have.  I would also like to see one of the pins that I should have knocked down.”

      He shook his head, “No, I don’t have time for this.”

      Seunghyun rolled his eyes and knew that the man was a cheater.  He jumped over the booth and picked up the ball that the man threw at the pins.  He then picked up the pins and observed it.  He sighed and waved a finger at the vendor with a triumphant grin.

      “How can your customers win if the pins are heavy?  The balls that you give your customers are hollow and made of plastic.  These pins look light and hollow, but they’re not,” Seunghyun pointed out.

      Seunghyun cracked open one of the pins to show the metal inside.  Each pin had a plastic shell to make it look as if it was light and easy to knock over.

      “Did you know that you can get into trouble for this?” Seunghyun added with a smirk.

      Yoona and Seunghyun began to walk around the festival with Yoona’s new giant teddy bear.  Seunghyun volunteered to hold it for her because she had a hard time holding it along with her purse.  She lightheartedly rolled her eyes and gave an amusing smile.

      “You know…most rich men would just buy the teddy bear instead of embarrassing the vendor in front of so many people,” Yoona giggled.

      “The man deserved it!” Seunghyun stated, “He tried to make a fool out of me.  No one can make a fool out of Choi Seunghyun!”

      “You’re smarter than I thought you’d be,” Yoona admitted, “Honestly, I thought you were stupid.  You make it seem as if you’re airheaded in school.”

      “That was a bit blunt,” Seunghyun uttered.

      “I don’t mean it in a bad way!” Yoona spoke, “Okay, it was in a bad way.  It’s just that you make it seem as if you only care about sports and women.  I was shocked when I found out that you were ranked number one in your class.  I thought you paid some nerds to do your homework or something.”

      “No, I do my own homework,” Seunghyun admitted.

      “What?  You do?” Yoona interrogated, “That’s…shocking!  Why do you hide the fact that you’re smart then?  Everyone in school thinks that you’re stupid!  They think that you’re just some rich heir that doesn’t need to try in school because you’re going to be the president of your company one day.  I heard you even told the basketball team that you have good grades because you paid the professors.”

      “That’s true.  I told the team that I paid the professors to give me good grades,” Seunghyun nodded.

      He was a complex creature in her eyes.  Why would he tell the team that when he does his own homework and assignments?  Yoona grunted at how perplexed she was at him.  He didn’t make sense.

      “You did your own homework, though; you didn’t pay the professors because you did your own work,” Yoona clarified.

      “Yes, that’s true,” Seunghyun confirmed.

      Yoona began to grow irritated at how stupid he was acting.  Why would he hide his intelligence when he had a brilliant mind?

      “Why are you trying to hide how clever you are?” Yoona questioned.

      Seunghyun answered, “You don’t know how hard it is to get respect if they know that I study as hard as I party.”

      “So you’re afraid of having the same image as me?” Yoona argued.

      “It’s more complicated than you think, Yoona,” he shook his head, “You’re putting it in a bad way.”

      Seunghyun felt shameful that he was disappointing her, but he didn’t feel as if she would understand.  If people in school knew that the captain of the football and basketball team was an undercover geek, they would make fun of him. 

      “I’m a bit saddened that you have decided to keep your brilliant mind a secret for so long.  I hope one day you’ll reveal to everyone that you’re bright so that they can respect you for who you really are and so that you can openly stun the world.  You have done so many things with this secret; imagine how much more you can do if you weren’t holding anything back,” Yoona told him.

      Yoona then looked up to see the fireworks bursting in the air.  Her mood was finally lifted temporarily as she saw the bright colors in the sky.

~~~~~~~~

      Jiyong stared at the fireworks in the sky with amazement.  He was on the Ferris wheel with Jessica.  They went to the Ferris wheel immediately after they rode the dragon roller coaster.  Jessica pointed out the best looking fireworks as she cheered loudly.  The festival was fun for the both of them.  They both managed to dodge Kikwang despite his many attempts to contact Jessica and Jiyong through their phones.  They put their phones on silent to avoid his calls.

      “Jiyoung, I was there was a boy version of you,” Jessica shyly admitted.

      That comment caused a rage of emotions in both Jiyong’s heart and mind.  Was she saying that she would date him if there were a boy version of him?  He breathed in and hid his excitement.

      “Huh?” Jiyong was puzzled.

      “Well, if you were a boy, you’d be a good boyfriend.  You’re caring, and I feel as if I can talk to you about anything.  Whenever something troubles me, I usually keep it to myself, but I have the urge to tell you.  It’s probably because you’re one of the few people I can actually trust.  I know that you’ll never betray me.  If you were a guy, I’d date you,” Jessica explained.

      Jiyong wanted to reveal that he was actually a man.  He didn’t want to pretend to be Kang Jiyoung anymore, but he needed to complete his course in the university.  He needed it so that he could learn new things about fashion.

      “If I was a man, I would be more than happy to date you,” Jiyong finally said.

      “I’m sorry I’m even telling you this.  I sound like some kind of crazy woman,” Jessica nervously laughed, “It’s just that I can trust you with anything.  I feel closer to you than anyone else.  It’s odd because I’ve only known you for a little over three months, but I feel like we’ve known each other for so long.”

      Jessica then hugged him.  She rested her chin on his shoulder as she hugged him tightly.  She was so glad that she met him.  She then pulled away from the embrace and looked at Jiyong straight in the eye.  She saw kindness and sincerity.  Those were two traits she cherished.  It was hard to find people with genuine kindness and sincerity.

      To both of their surprise, Jessica leaned in for a kiss.  Jessica didn’t plan on kissing her roommate, but she felt as if it was right.  Jiyong felt like a block of ice.  He was frozen and he couldn’t move a single muscle.  Jessica cupped his face with her hands as she deepened the kiss.  It wasn’t until a few seconds until Jiyong reacted to the kiss.  He thought he would pull away, but he couldn’t bring himself to do that.  He wanted her lips against his.  He kissed her back as Jessica slowly entered her tongue in his mouth.  His tongue interacted with hers as the kiss grew steamier.  He began to nibble on her lower lip.  Then a jolt of guilt hit him.  She thinks that she’s kissing Kang Jiyoung, not Choi Jiyong.  He didn’t want to fool her.

      He unwillingly pulled away from the kiss.  With an expression of hurt on Jessica’s face that he had pulled away, Jiyong lowered his head in defeat.  She was falling for him when he wasn’t his true self.  Well, he was being true to her about his personality, beliefs, and ideas, but he was using his cousin’s identity to get close to her. 

      “I’m sorry,” Jiyong apologized, “I don’t think we should do that.  You’re dating Junhyung, and we’re roommates.”

______________________________________

 

      Yoona dressed out of her clothes and into her comfortable pajamas.  Seunghyun was downstairs trying to figure out which movie to watch.  Yoona heard a knock on her door, and she answered within a few seconds.  She opened the door to see Jessica already in her pajamas.  Jessica gave a smile as Yoona let her in.  She closed the door behind Jessica.

      “What’s up, Jessica?” Yoona asked, “Did you want to talk about something?”

      Jessica nervously swallowed, “How well do you know Jiyoung?”

      “Well, I don’t know her that much,” Yoona admitted, “All I know is that she has a close resemblance with Seunghyun’s brother.  Seunghyun once described her as a free spirit.  He told me that with Jiyong, they were both unstoppable.  They were almost like twins.”

      Jessica bit her lip nervously as she fiddled with her fingers.  She couldn’t believe that she had kissed her roommate when they were on the Ferris wheel. 

      “Yoona, if I tell you something, will you promise to never tell anyone?” Jessica asked, “I really need your advice.”

      “Sure,” Yoona agreed, “I am your friend.”

      Jessica looked around to check if Seunghyun was in the room.  She noticed that Seunghyun wasn’t present.  She then approached Yoona and gestured for her to take a seat on the bed.  Jessica breathed in and pouted out her lips.

      “I think I’m falling for Jiyoung,” Jessica confessed.

      Yoona’s jaw dropped as she covered with her hand.  She was in shock that her friend was falling for another woman.  She never knew that Jessica would ever like someone of the same .  Yoona quickly chose to accept it.

      “I kissed her when we were on the Ferris wheel.  I would define it as making out,” Jessica admitted.

      “Wow, Jessica!” Yoona gasped, “Does she like you, too?”

      “I don’t think she does,” Jessica shook her head, “She pulled away.  I hate how I feel about this!  It’s just so complicated.”

      “Aren’t you dating Junhyung? What about him?” Yoona interrogated.

      Jessica shrugged her shoulders, “I thought I liked him, but then I feel as if something’s wrong.  It just doesn’t feel right.  I think he’s lying to me.  He’s hiding something from me.”

      Jessica puffed out the air in her lungs as she blew on her bangs on her forehead.  She frowned at the dilemma she was in.  She didn’t want to fall for her roommate, but she couldn’t help it. 

      “So you’re biual now?” Yoona asked.

      “Actually, I don’t know what I am,” Jessica admitted, “I like men.  Well, not a lot of them.  More than half of the men on this planet annoy the hell out of me, but I can’t help but admit that they’re pretty cute and handsome.  I don’t think I like women in general.  Jiyoung is the only one that I like.  I don’t know what’s wrong with me.  I don’t find women attractive in that way, but I like Jiyoung.  Does this even make sense?  It doesn’t, huh?”

      Yoona shook her head, “No, I understand.  You’re not generally attracted to women, but you like Jiyoung.  With the exception of Jiyoung, you prefer men.”

      “Yoona ah, help me!” Jessica pleaded, “What do I do?”

      Yoona grew solemn, “All I need to do is ask this one question:  do you think Jiyoung would ever return your feelings?”

      “No,” Jessica shook her head with sorrow, “She pulled away from the kiss.  She said that we shouldn’t have done that.”

      “If she won’t return the feelings, I think you should just back off,” Yoona advised, “I know it hurts because you’re falling for her, but if she’s not going to return the feelings, you might lose her if you continue to pursue her.  It’s better to have her there as a friend than to run her off. I know that it’s going to be hard for you, but I only want to give you the honesty that you deserve.  I do think that you should talk to her about it, though.”

______________________________________

      Jessica took Yoona’s advice and even pretended that nothing happened.  She felt embarrassed for putting her roommate in such an awkward position.  She was angry with herself for even letting herself lose control.  Jessica even went to the point of avoiding eye contact. 

      “Let’s tell scary stories!” Sungmin proposed.

      Sunny agreed, “Yeah, let’s do that!  The girls and I were planning on going to the hot springs!”

      Jiyong heard that, and he knew that Sunny was going to force him to go with them to the hot springs.  He couldn’t do it.  He knew that some of them were going to be or something.  To add on to that, he couldn’t be in front of them.  They would see his real body.

      “I can’t go,” Jiyong made an excuse.

      “Why not?” Fei asked.

      Jiyong looked around the room to get help from Siwon and Seunghyun.  They quickly noticed Jiyong’s plea for help and jumped in to back him up.

      “Jiyoung has a condition,” Siwon began.

      Seunghyun finished, “Yeah, she’s not allowed to go to hot tubs, hot springs, or saunas because she gets lightheaded really fast.  She might faint.”

      “Oh,” Yuri frowned, “Is it okay if you stay with the boys then?”

      Jiyong glanced over at Jessica.  Jessica looked extremely uncomfortable.  Jiyong knew that she was thinking that he didn’t want to go because of her.  He wanted to tell her that it wasn’t the reason, but if he told her the real reason, his cover would have been blown.

      “Yeah, I’ll be fine!” Jiyong assured them, “The boys were planning on playing video games.  I’ll just have to stay and kick their butts!”

      “Actually, I don’t feel like going either,” Jessica finally said, “My head is hurting.  I’ll just rest in the room while the boys and Jiyoung play with their video games.”

      “Oh, okay then,” Seohyun pouted.

      “Okay, let’s start with the scary stories!  I’m going to tell one that one of the maids told me when I was fourteen.  She said it was a true story,” Yuri began.

      “I’m already shaking!” Seungri claimed.

      “Well, twenty years ago, there was a maid that worked for my family.  She was very beautiful.  She was divorced and had two very adorable children.  She fell in love with my uncle.  He was very kindhearted, but she took his kindness as his display of love for her.  Every single day, she grew even more obsessed with my uncle.  She would follow him when he went to work.  She even stole pictures of him and pasted it all over the walls of her room.  I heard it almost looked like a shrine of my uncle.  The day came when my uncle asked the love of his life to marry him, and the maid was filled with jealousy.  She turned crazy and began to cut herself to deal with the pain.  One day, she confessed her love for him.  He rejected her and said that he had his responsibilities to his fiancé and the maid had responsibilities to her children.  Then, the maid figured out the problems.  In one night, she killed my uncle’s fiancé and her own children because she thought they were the barriers to his love for her.  You know what’s scary?  She used to work in this lake house.  She threw the corpses of my uncle’s fiancé and her children in the lake,” Yuri told them.

      Seungri shook with fear as he let out a scream of fright.  Seohyun slapped him on his shoulder as she shushed him.

      “Omo, I swam in the lake yesterday!  This is too scary!” Seungri cried out.

_____________________________

 

      Yoona stared out the balcony that was linked to her room with Seunghyun.  He was in the shower.  Yoona had gotten all the things she needed to go to the hot springs with the girls.  She prepared her towel, slippers, and an extra pair of clothes.  She stared out the sky to see the full moon.  It was so bright and alluring.  Then, she heard the phone ring in her palm.  She read the text message that she received.

 

~~~~~

To: Im Yoona

From: Jang Geun Suk

 

Hello, Yoona!  How are you doing?  How’s the vacation?  I hope you’re eating well and that Seunghyun isn’t bothering you too much! Hehe.

~~~~~

 

      Yoona stared at the message and then replied within a few minutes. 

 

~~~~~

To: Jang Geun Suk

From: Im Yoona

 

I’m doing fine, oppa!  Thanks for your concern.  The vacation is very fun.  I hope that you’re doing well in Seoul. ^__^ Ah, Seunghyun isn’t bothering me, haha.

~~~~~

      “Why are you smiling?” she heard a voice behind her.

      Yoona quickly turned around and saw Seunghyun with a bathrobe on.  He was drying his short hair with a white towel.  He gave Yoona a suspicious look as Yoona hid the phone behind her back.  She quickly wiped the smile off her face.

      “Uh, I was just…thinking about something funny,” she lied.

      “You’re the worst liar ever,” he shook his head, “Let me see your phone.”

      He tried to reach for her phone, but she quickly dodged it.  She tried to run away, but he caught her by the waist.  She didn’t want him to see it. What would he think if he knew that she was texting his best friend? 

      “Yoona, I just want to see it!” Seunghyun told her.

      Yoona argued, “You don’t need to!  It’s my own business!”

      Then her phone dropped against the tiles to the balcony.  Seunghyun quickly reached for it before she could even pick it up.  She covered her face as he began to read her text messages.  Yoona fell to her knees and buried her head with her hands.  She didn’t know how he would react.

      “Why are you always texting Geun Suk?” Seunghyun’s voice grew low and dangerous.

      “We’re just friends!” she assured him.

      “Then why were you trying to hide your phone from me?” he asked, “Yoona, do you like him?”

      Yoona made a face and crossed her arms against her chest.  Being as stubborn as she was, she didn’t want to reply at first.  He then got on her level by kneeling down.  He was face to face with her.

      “Tell me,” he said.

      Yoona sighed and uncrossed her arms.  She moped at the situation she was in.

      “I liked him when I first went into college.  He may not remember it, but he saved me from a group of seniors trying to bully me because I was poor.  I have a little crush on him,” Yoona admitted.

      “You’re not allowed to like him,” Seunghyun revoked.

      Yoona pounded her fists into the floor with shock at what he just said to her.  Seunghyun didn’t seem to have an expression on his face.  She didn’t know if he was joking or not, but because he didn’t laugh saying that he was just kidding, Yoona took it that he was dead serious.

      “Why not?” Yoona disputed, “That’s a double standard!  You still see other women even if we’re in this stupid, fake relationship.  Why can’t I have a crush on another man?”

      “I don’t involve my feelings with those other women,” Seunghyun replied, “You’re involving yours with that crush with Geun Suk.  Besides, I haven’t seen another woman since you kicked out the last one.”

      “I can like him if I want to!” Yoona shook her head, “It’s my feelings, and…I’ll feel whatever I want to feel!”

      “Well, you can’t like him,” he repeated.

      “Why not?” Yoona asked daringly.

      He answered, “You can’t like him because I like you!”

      Yoona’s eyes grew wide as she heard those words escape from his lips.  He didn’t even look away.  He continued to look at her in the eyes as it soaked into Yoona’s brain that he liked her.  Yoona’s breathing got heavier as she began to doubt his confession.

      “Whatever, Seunghyun,” she rolled her eyes, “That’s not a good joke!”

      Seunghyun exhaled and kissed her.  His lips felt so natural with hers.  He deepened the kiss as her heart began to pound in her chest.  Yoona always expect his kiss to be rough and demanding, but it was surprisingly gentle and soft.  Seunghyun ended the kiss after he gently bit on her lower lip.  Yoona froze in her position.  She couldn’t believe that he just kissed her.

      “You can’t like him because you belong with me,” he said, “I hope you’re finally convinced that I like you.”

___________________________

      Yoona was in deep thought as she removed her towel.  She was in the hot springs with Bora, Sunny, Fei, Yuri, and Seohyun.  Since they were all girls and they had already seen each other in the locker rooms of their university, they didn’t wear anything.  Yoona quickly entered the warm water.  Her chin was on the level of the water to conceal her body.  She wasn’t as open to her body as Yuri and Bora.  Sunny was very moderate with the pride she had in her body, and Seohyun was just as shy as Yoona.

      Yuri began to swim as she moved her arms diligently.

      “This is so relaxing,” she sighed.

      Yoona was still thinking about the kiss that she shared with Seunghyun.  She didn’t know if he was serious or not.  What if he was just playing with her?  She had to admit that she thought he was the most handsome from all of his friends.  He seemed to be her ideal guy until she found out that he was a playboy.  Yoona sighed and tried to get him out of her thoughts.  She wasn’t very successful at it.

      After about twenty minutes, Yuri announced that she was going to head back.  She wanted to join in on the fun that the boys were having with the video games, and she still needed to shower. 

      “I need to go, too!” Sunny added.

      “Yeah, I want to shower,” Seohyun wrapped herself with a towel.

      “I’m going to hit the hay early,” Fei yawned.

      Bora nodded, “I want to see what Siwon was up to.”

      Yoona made no move as she continued to stare into the water.  Sunny guessed that she was spacing out again.

      “Yoona ah, we’re going to go now!  Do you want to go or do you want to stay a bit longer?” Sunny asked.

      “Uh, I think I’ll stay for a few more minutes,” Yoona told her, “I’ll meet you guys there.”

      Fei added, “Okay, but make sure that you come back soon!  Your phone is on the side.  If you need it, you just call one of us.”

      “Aren’t you scared of Yuri’s scary story?” Sunny asked.

      “Don’t be,” Yuri laughed, “I made that up to scare Seungri.  Seohyun said he’s very scared of ghosts and murder stories.”

      Yoona nodded with a smile on her face and watched her friends walk back to the house.  She needed more time by herself.  Plus, she didn’t know how she was going to face Seunghyun.  She kind of hated the fact that he confessed to her that she liked him.  He had put their friendship at stake.

~~~

      Bora, Fei, Sunny, Yuri, and Seohyun had exited from the showers and walked into the living room to see the guys still playing their video games.  Yuri tilted her head because she expected to see Yoona there.  Bora realized that Yoona still wasn’t there and began to freak out a bit.

      “Yah, where’s Yoona?” Bora asked.

      “I thought she was with you guys,” Siwon said.

      Sunny shook her head, “She said she would be here after a few minutes.  She wanted to be alone in the hot springs.”

      Without saying a single word, Nichkhun briskly walked out of the house and slammed the door behind him.  Seohyun raised an eyebrow.

      “I think we should call her to make sure she’s okay,” Seohyun said.

      “Why did she want to be alone?  Did she say that anything was troubling her?  What if something happened to her?” Seunghyun bombarded them with questions.

      “I’m sure she’s fine, oppa,” Yuri assured Seunghyun.

      “What if the evil, ghostly maid got her?” Seungri bit his lip nervously.

      “Shut up, Seungri! I think I should go to get her,” Seunghyun shook his head, “What if she’s hurt or something?”

      Seungri butted in, “Hyung, what if you’re taking this out of proportion?  She was just in the hot springs.  Maybe she fell asleep or something.  That happens to me all the time.”

      Seohyun called her, but Yoona didn’t pick up.

      “She didn’t answer.  It went to voicemail!” Seohyun worried.

      “That’s it!  I’m going to get her!” Seunghyun announced. 

      Before he could even open the door, they heard a knock on the door.  Seunghyun quickly opened it to see a horrifying scene. Yoona was unconscious.  To make it worse, she was in the arms of another man.  Seunghyun felt his blood boiling to see Nichkhun carrying Yoona.  Yoona’s eyes were closed and she almost seemed lifeless.  The only thing indicating that she was okay was that she was breathing.  Nichkhun had wrapped a towel around Yoona’s bare body.  He was soaking himself.

      “I jumped in when I saw that she was unconscious.  I think she fainted because she fell asleep and she stayed in there too long,” Nichkhun concluded, “Luckily, she didn’t drown to death.”

      “Is she okay?  Why is she ?” Seunghyun asked defensively as he noticed that she only had a towel around her.

      Nichkhun replied, “Well, she was when I found her.”

      Seunghyun forcefully took Yoona from Nichkhun’s arms and made his way upstairs to get Yoona cleaned up.  He was angry that another man had seen her .  He was angry that he didn’t save her.  He was enraged that she was in danger.

      “I promise I’ll take care of you from now on,” he whispered in her ear.

 


 

Author's Note

Sunshine94: I hope that you guys liked it.  I tried to kick it up a notch and make it a bit interesting.

I'm kind of amused right now.  My birthday was in May, and my cousin from Las Vegas gave me a late birthday present.  She said that because I like reading, she bought me the full set to 50 shades of Grey.  I read Ch. 6 (Jessica's update), and Jessica says that her little sister gave her a set, too.  Am I the only one that finds this funny and coincidental?  Lol, I already read half of the first book.  I texted Jess, and she said that she's way ahead of me.  

It's nearly midnight in my time zone, and I need some sleep.  I hope you guys liked it!  :)

 

I just wanted to share this completely relevant and true post that I found on Tumblr.  Lol, I'm still laughing.