He's just my fake brother

Money and Love

- He's just my fake brother -

10:00 am, Somewhere in Seoul

"Why do you want to talk again? I wasn't listening." Sehun asked. You sighed and your lips. "I'm bored. I have nothing to do." You answered. "Bored? What? We have tons of work in the noodle shop." Se hun answered.

You rolled your eyes. "I'll start asking." You said. "What do boys like in girls?" You asked. He thought about it for a minute.

"The exact opposite of you." He answered. You nodded your head, but after several seconds, you understood what he said. You got a little pissed. "You mean Ugly? Boys like ugly girls?" You answered.

He sighed and said "No. Sweet, Pretty, Nice, Lovely and Smart girls.". You were pissed off by his answer. You hit him as hard as you can. Due to pressure and gravity, you guys fell.

You fell on top of Sehun. Your face was just centimeters away from his. It was really awkward. You two couldn't look at each other. Suddenly, An old lady pulled you and said "You kids are too young to do this. On the streets? For everyone to see? I just couldn't understand teenagers these days. Is this an accident? Falling on your BOYFRIEND?" 

You denied what the old lady said but she didn't believe you. She was so stubborn. "How long have you guys been dating?" She asked.

"We are siblings, Grandma." Sehun answered. She shook her head as she held your arm tighter. "You two are bad liars. I can tell you are not siblings.You don't even look a like." She said.

"Please go now." You said to her. She let go of your hand, looked at you two then she walked away. Her nails was long and she had a tight grip of your hand. So, your hand has scratches. 

Sehun took a look at your hand.  The scratches started bleeding. You overreacted. "I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die!" You yelled. Sehun ignored you. "Who is that old lady?" He asked you. 

"Ya! My arm is bleeding!" You yelled at him. He rolled his eyes and grabbed your hand. "Let's go home. Let's do this talk later." Sehun said as he dragged you. "I'm gonna die!!!!" You kept on yelling.

10:45 am, Sehun's house (your house too)

Sehun called his sister to heal your wound and she did. "How did you get hurt?" She asked. " An old lady grabbed me." you answered. 

"Why?" She said as she put  a bandage on your wound. You thought about why the old lady grabbed you and you remembered falling on Sehun.

"I-I can't remember." You stammered. She nodded her head, meaning she understood you. She stood up and called Sehun. "Why are you calling him?" You asked.

"I'll ask him to get me a drink, I'm thirsty. Why? Is there something wrong?" She asked. You shook your head.


(A/N) Oh, I forgot to post how Chaeseong looks like with short hair. Well, She may look like this. It's not mine, I just saw it and It was perfect to describe Chaeseong's short hair.

*edited: MORE DETAILED.