Uncertain Feelings

Money and Love

- Uncertain Feelings-

Lu Han smiled and looked around. He pouted and ran away. "Ya! Oppa!" You yelled at him. What you didn't know that Lu han's father was watching both of you. 

You went home without Luhan. When you got home, Sehun was sitting outside. "Oppa!" You called him. He looked at you and almost fell. He was drunk! 

You ran towards him. He was not even allowed to drink yet. His mom saw him and hit him a lot. Mrs. Oh walked up to her room without looking back at us. Sehun started crying. "I don't even like her anymore. Why am I like this?" He asked. 

You patted his shoulder. "It's always like that. Maybe someone special is just waiting there." You comforted him. You sat besides him as he say worthless words and you told stories about your friend's love life for several minutes. 

When you looked at him, He was asleep. You carried him to the room. He was heavy. You lie down besides him because you were tired from carrying him.

You removed his shoes and accessories. Suddenly, You thought of something. "Why do I care?" You asked yourself. You thought that you like Sehun. "Ew. No way! Ya! Hwang Chaeseong! No!" You yelled at yourself.

Sehun woke up due to your yelling. He covered your mouth and hug you really tight so you wouldn't be able to move. "Ah. So peaceful and Quiet." He said.

You screamed and even tried to bite his hand but I didn't work. You got tired and You fell asleep.  It was night that time. 

Earlier, Lu Han knew his father was watching that's why he didn't kiss you even if he wanted to. He walked towards his father. "Appoji, Why are you following me?" He asked his father.

"I have something to tell you. It's important." He answered Luhan. "Can't it wait?" Lu han asked, pissed off. He sighed and went inside the car. 

When they arrived at their house, Lu han saw two girls. It was Naeun and His step mom, who just came from Japan. "Luhan!" Na eun said as she walk towards him.

Lu han doesn't like his step mom. Lu han ignored Naeun. "What are you doing here?" He asked his step mom. His step mom sighed and patted Luhan's back. "I have a deal for our company and Naeun's dad's company." She answered.

"What deal?" Luhan asked. His step mom smiled. "An Arrange Marriage for you and Naeun." She answered. 


(A/N) I'm creating my new fanfic. Make sure to check it if you want. :D