A walk in the park

Money and Love

 

(A/N) All English words will be written in Navy blue color.
 
- A walk in the park-
 
5:00 pm; L.A
 
You were in your room watching the movie, 500 days of summer while sipping on some orange juice when someone knocked. "Miss, someone is here to visit you" One of your maids informed you.
 
You went out wearing pink pajamas and fluffy slippers and saw Mr. Lu (Lu Han's father). You went down half of the stairs and looked at him to be more sure. "Excuse me, Are you looking for my father?" You asked politely.
 
He sighed then he answered " Yes. May I see him, Now. It is very important." Instead of going to your father, you cupped both of your hands around your mouth and yelled out your father's name. After yelling, you put your hands down and coughed. You heard a chuckle coming from Mr. Lu's back. You turned around and saw Lu Han. 
 
"Is there a problem? Why did you chuckle?" You asked Lu Han. Luhan made a poker face then pointed at your maid, who was also smiling. You pulled her arm and scolded her. Your Father, Mr. Hwang saw you and stopped you.
 
"Stop it. She's older than you." Mr. Hwang said, holding your arm. You pulled your hand away from your dad and glared at your maid. You bit your lip in anger. So you decided to go upstairs. When you climbed up the stairs, Luhan stopped you.
 
"Chaeseong, wait!" Lu Han called you. Then he asked your father  "Mr. Hwang, May I take a walk by the park with Chaeseong?" Mr. Hwang nodded his head then went towards the living room.
 
"Appa!" You disagreed as you went down the stairs.  "We're not even that close." You muttered as you look down.  Lu Han shook his head then took out a picture from his old wallet and gave it to you.
 
In the picture, You saw two kids, a girl hugging the boy as the boy kisses the cheek of the girl. "You were only five years old in that picture." Lu Han pointed out.
 
You sighed then threw the picture and it fell in the aquarium near you. "Ya! That's the only copy of that picture. It's a precious memory" He said as he fold up his sleeves to get the picture from the aquarium.
 
"I have something to tell your father, It's for us only. Will you go to the park with my son? or you could just stay outside. Now, Please." Mr. Lu commanded as he sit parallel to your father.
 
You went outside as Lu Han followed you. "I could've just went upstairs" You mumbled. Lu Han grabbed your arm and he hugged you. " I missed you so much Squirt" He said as he hugged you tighter.
 
You pushed him, making him hit the rough surface of the wall of your house. "Squirt? Ya! Are you crazy? No calls me squirt. I'm grown up already." You complained as you cross your arms. Lu Han ignored you as he held his hand. You saw blood on his hand. 
 
"Don't expect me to care for you." You turned around. He still ignored you. You looked back and you saw the wound. You got guilty then approached him. 
 
"Are you okay? What happened?" You asked without looking at him, putting down your pride. "When you pushed me, I hit the wall of your house, It was too rough and scratched my hand." He answered. 
 
"Scratch? That wound is pretty deep. Don't act tough." You told him as you dragged him inside. You searched around for the maid and asked her to cover Luhan's wound. 
 
When the maid was done, Lu Han thanked her and went outside, where you were staying. "It feels so cool outside, I want to go to the park." You mumbled without knowing that Luhan was standing right behind you. "Let's go to the park." Lu Han smiled as he dragged you to the road.
 
He started walking. You just looked at him, asking yourself 'Did he hear me?'. You stood there, cupping your face with your hands. 
 
Luhan turned around. "Are you coming?" Lu Han asked you. "Uh. Yeah." You answered him as you followed him in a short distance.
 

 (A/N) Here's my first chapter. Leave a comment below. :)
 
*edited: I made it a little more detailed and longer. :D Thanks. :D