A New Family

Money and Love

 

(A/N) All English words will be written in Navy blue color. Since she's in Korea, I'll use KST.

- A New Family-

5:28 pm ( KST ), Incheon International Airport.

You got out of the airplane and looked around with a sigh. You were quite jetlagged and dizzy but you continued on. "Chaeseong-sshi!" You heard an unfamiliar voice calling you.

You turned around and saw a baby-faced middle-aged woman heading towards you. You looked confused. "Who are you?"  You asked the woman the an informal manner.

She showed you a text message from your father. It said "Mrs. Oh, Please take care of my daughter for a while." You took the phone and called your father.

"Appa!!" You yelled at him. Your father hung up after hearing your voice and sent a message. "Just listen to Mrs. Oh". You got mad and threw Mrs. Oh's cell phone.  It scattered into pieces.

"Let's go." She grabbed your hand. You let go of her hand. "Nobody lasts a day with me. Just forget it. I'm going home!" You said. She rolled her eyes and held your hand very tight. 

"Listen, You think you're that tough? Well, For your information, Miss Sassy,I'm tougher than you. Understand?! " She whispered aggressively to you. She smirked and grabbed you to the train. (Modern train, not an old-fashioned train.)

You looked at Mrs. Oh. "She's so unfashionable but she's pretty.  Wait what? I mean not pretty. I'm here in a middle-class dirty train!" you whispered to yourself. Mrs. Oh flashed a smile.

After an hour, you arrived at Mrs. Oh's house. "You call this a house?" You said as she enters her house. "Yeah. Got a problem with that?" She asked you. 

"Omma!!" You heard someone call her. You entered her house and saw a thin, simple girl and a tall, handsome boy. "Chaeseong-sshi, They are my children, She's Se Kyung (daughter) and He's Sehun (son)" She introduced them to you.

You nodded your head as gave your bags to them. "Where is my room?" You asked Mrs. Oh. "There are only two rooms here. Se kyung lives in an apartment near here so she's not staying here. My husband and I sleep in the same room. You'll stay with Sehun." She explained. 

"Mwo?!" You and Sehun complained. He pointed at you and made an annoyed face. You glared at him. "But he's a guy! An ugly guy!" You complained. "But she's a bratty spoiled brat!" Sehun complained.

"No If's, and's and But's. You are now siblings. Okay?! Okay." Mrs. Oh said. "I'll be an Oh? Ewww." You created a tantrum. Sehun hugged you very tight. 

"I also hate it, Don't worry." He sarcastically told you. You pushed him and kicked your luggage. "AISH. I hate all of you!" you yelled.

 


(A/N) Is it short? It's because I'm watching Dream Concert on KBS world!!! OMG!! EXO-K performing Sorry Sorry. I'm gonna cry. T-T They are so hot and perfect. OMG! D.O's "Shawty~~~" I just died. :)

  

*edited: MORE DETAILED. Anyway, still gaining subscribers. I LOVE YOU GUYTH. :') 

 

images not mine