He chose me

Money and Love

- He chose me-

Luhan was accompanied by his step mother to the living room. "Luhan, It's okay for you to get married,right?" She asked. Luhan sighed and glared at his father. 

"No." He answered. Everyone got shocked by Luhan's answer. Luhan always do everything for his family's company. He even left his first love in L. A, which is you.

"Why not? Don't you like Naeun?" His step mother asked. Naeun looked disappointed. "Not that I don't like Naeun, I'm in love with someone else." Luhan answered. He stood up and was going to walk away.

"Is it Hwang Chaeseong?" His father asked. Luhan stopped walking. His stepmother smirked. "That girl? She's nothing compared to Naeun and Her father's company is in crisis. She's not a choice. Just pick Naeun." She said to Luhan

Luhan turned around and said "All you think about is money and work. I love Chaeseong. I will not marry Naeun!" 

" Oppa, I like you better than Chaeseong likes you." Naeun said. Luhan ignored Naeun and ran away. Mr. Lu followed Luhan outside. Inside their house Luhan's step mom was talking to Naeun.

Naeun was looking down. "I know Chaeseong is your best friend and you like Luhan. The question is did Chaeseong treat you like a best friend?" Mrs. Lu asked.

"Well, Chaeseong had hurt my feelings lots of times but.." Naeun answered. "But What? Don't be so nice. Win Luhan and make Chaeseong suffer from her wrong doings." Mrs. Lu said.

"Trust me." Mrs. Lu continued. Naeun bowed to Mrs. Lu and went outside. She saw Luhan. "Oppa." Naeun called Luhan. " Do you really like Chaeseong that much?" She asked.

"Yeah. I'm sorry Naeun but I chose Chaeseong over you." Luhan answered. Naeun sighed and walked away silently crying.

The next morning..

Sehun woke up hugging you. At first, Sehun was shocked but You looked like an angel sleeping. He stared at you and touched your face. Suddenly, You woke up and saw him. It was awkward. You were both shocked. You stood up and hit him with a pillow. 

He fell on the floor. "Why were you staring at me?!" You asked him. "And why did you touch my face?! Are you crazy? Do you want  to die?!" You yelled at him.