Pain in my heart

Money and Love

- Pain in my heart-

It was nighttime already. You were in sitting in your bed while Sehun is watching his old dance group in the internet( In the same room.). You sighed and said "Is Luhan okay? He seems like he's having 'problems. If you know what I mean."

Sehun got startled by your random question. "Who wouldn't go crazy if they're stuck with a girl like you?" He said then laughed. You threw a pillow at him. "YA!" He yelled.

You stuck out your tongue and threw another pillow. He sighed and said "I am ignoring you.". You kept on throwing pillows as you laugh. He got pissed and attacked you.

He hit you with a pillow. Then suddenly, He slipped and fell on the floor. "You Alright?" You asked.  He kicked your leg and fell right beside him. He laughed as you sighed.

His mom entered the room with a basket of laundry. She made a motherly face and said "Why do I always see you lying down on something?" in a angelic voice.

"It's her fault!" Sehun said pointing at you. You hit his face then he stared at you, startled. "Umma! Did you see what she did?" Sehun told his mom. She nodded her head as she stares at you two.

After seconds, Something came to her mind. "Hey! Are you guys dating?!" She asked, freaking out. You stood up and made an annoyed face. "What?" You asked her.

"Umma! Are you crazy?" Sehun asked his mom. She sighed then shook her head. "Why on earth will I date her?" Sehun added. You got pissed off and pushed him. 

"Why do you hate me so much!? I'm the prettiest girl in Seoul right now!" You yelled at Sehun. He stood up and said "You're the ugliest person I have ever met! Yeah, You're pretty in appearance but sometimes you piss me off!" He yelled back at you.

You were hurt by what he said and your eyes started to became watery. "Am I still like that? Do you still see me like that?" You asked him. He was lost for words because he didn't think about what he said.


(A/N) Sorry for not updating quickly. :\ But here is Chapter 22. :D