An apology from an immature guy

Money and Love

- An apology from an immature guy-

He carelessly opened the door. "What is it?" He asked. You looked confused. He kept on looking at you with an annoying expression. "What is it?" He asked you again.

"BIPOLAR." You said to him and walked out. Sehun didn't follow you this time. You saw a shiny black car parked in front of your house. Someone came out of the car. You looked closely and saw it was Luhan.

"Mianhae." He said as he kneel down and taking out a bouquet of White tulips, Your favorite flower. You looked around. "Stand up." You said to him.

"Are you going somewhere?" He asked you. You thought about your answer. "I'm craving for some Ice Cream and maybe, After I bought Ice Cream I'll go to the park." You answered.

He smiled and hugged you really tight. "I will come with you." He said as he walk. You did not follow him. "Who told you to come with me?" You asked him. He looked like a little kid lost in thought. 

"Me?" He answered. You sighed and walked. That time, He didn't follow you. You turned around and Looked at him. "Some time today!" You said to him. He smiled and hugged you as you too walk.

At the Convenience Store..

You were deciding what Ice Cream you would buy.  Luhan took both of the Ice Cream you're holding and gave it to the cashier.  "Ya!" You yelled. He looked at you with a childish expression.

You took both and went outside. You were annoyed. "Lu Han Oppa. You're much more immature than me." You said to him. "Do you like immature guys?" He asked as he opens your ice cream. 

He gave you your Ice Cream. "I don't" You answered as you take a bite from the Ice Cream. You got Ice Cream on your upper lip. "You kissed that guy earlier and I saw him kiss you when there was a girl." He said.

You did not looked at Lu Han. "You kissed him twice today." He continued. You still ignored him. "He stole your first kiss from me." He ended with that sentence.

You looked up and asked Luhan "He stole my first kiss from you? How?"