Sweet Mrs. Oh

Money and Love

(A/N) All English words will be written in Navy blue color. 

-Sweet Mrs. Oh-

 

7:00 pm, Oh family's House

You were lying down on Sehun's filthy, smelly bed, thinking about the Oh family. Sehun came in, tired. You ignored him as he walks towards you. 

"Move." He commanded you. "No." You answered. He got pissed off then he pushed you off the bed. "YA!" You yelled. He lay down on his bed and closed his eyes. 

You threw a pillow at him and he just stuck his tongue out. You walked outside aggressively and saw sehun's older sister, Se kyung preparing for dinner. "Do you eat Seaweed Soup?" She asked you. "Me? Seaweed soup? Of Course not." You answered. 

She smiled at you as she gave you a bowl of soup. "Well, TOO BAD. Eat it." She said. Instead of tasting it, You poured the soup on her. "Ya!" She yelled. 

You walked outside and screamed as loud as you can. "Why am I even here? Appa! I miss my brother, I miss Na Eun, I miss you, Dad." you cried.

"Don't worry Chaeseong-sshi" Mrs. Oh suddenly appeared. "Your Dad has a reason why he sent you here." She continued. You glared at her but She smiled at you. Her smile reminded you of your late mother's smile.

You stared at her. "Omma." You whispered. She hugged you but you pushed her away. "You must have missed you mom." She said to you. You looked away. "It's okay to cry when you're hurt and It's okay to smile when you're happy." She continued

-Flashback-

You were seven years old when the house was in chaos. Everybody running around including your brother. Your dad was crying hysterically as he called out your mother's name. "Nayoung-ah! NA-YOUNG-A!!" 

Your family went to a hospital nearby. Your dad ran quickly to an Operation room. You and your brother followed him. "I'm sorry, Sir. You can't enter." A nurse said, pushing your dad away from the door.

After hours of waiting in front of the Operation room, A doctor came out removing his gloves and mask. "I'm sorry. We did every-" "Where is she? What have you done!" Your dad cut him off by grabbing his coat. "I'm sorry. She had colon cancer and the cancer cells spread to other organs. Again, I'm sorry." The doctor repeated.

Your dad let go of the doctor and started to cry. Your brother hugged him. You finally gained knowledge about the situation. Your mom died. 

-end-

What she said was exactly the same sentence your mother told you. You felt relaxed after talking to Mrs. Oh. "I'm going to set up for dinner." She said.

You smiled then you felt like someone was watching you. You turned around and saw Sehun looking at you. "I didn't know, you can smile." He teased you and leaves. "Aish. That goose!" You yelled.

He was going to enter his parents' room but he heard them talking. "Poor Chaeseong, She misses her family but She must hide here or else she'll be in danger." Mr. Oh said. "The President of the Rival group of Mr. Hwang's conglomerate is really scary. He even threatened Mr. Hwang that he'll kidnap Chaeseong and her brother." Mrs. Oh said.

Sehun heard everything and hesitated to tell you. When you entered the house, Sehun got shocked. He took a vase and covered his face with it.

"Stupid-head. Am I that pretty?" You asked Sehun then smirked. Sehun looked disgusted by what you said and answered "No. I'm prettier than you." He told you. You giggled. "That sounds weird." He continued.

You sat down and Sehun sat down beside you. "Um. I know.." Sehun was going to say about what he heard when his sister interrupted. "Chaeseong, I'm older than you. How could you spill soup all over me?!" She complained to you.  


(A/N) Looking for Na Eun? and Lu Han? They will appear soon. :) Uhm, Your (Chaeseong's) Mother died when you were only seven years old. And Sehun's sister is older than both of you. She's about 30 years old. Their mother is not young just baby-faced.

*edited: MORE DETAILED