New Product: Hwang Chaeseong

Money and Love

- New Product: Hwang Chaeseong-

8:00 am, Jiseon's noodle shop

You and Sehun arrived at the noodle shop. You got off the motorcycle crying. You ran to the house (which is located beside the noodle shop). "What's wrong with her?" Sehun wondered.

After an hour of crying, Your mind is filled with thoughts "Why is Naeun here? Why are they together? Why am I concerned?"

You stood up and saw a pair of scissor placed on top of Sehun's closet. "I shouldn't be concerned." You said to yourself. You took the pair of scissors and started to cut your hair. "I look great." you complimented yourself. 

You wore a black shirt with exo's logo printer on it and a cap, you took from Sehun's closet. You removed your heavy makeup and went outside. Sehun saw you. He was shocked, you looked so simple but beautiful.

"What's wrong with you?" Sehun asked. "Can we talk?" You answered with a question. He didn't answer and kept on looking at you. You rolled your eyes and you grabbed his hand.

8:00 am (yes, at the same time), Lu Han's house

"Bye, LuHan oppa." Naeun said goodbye to LuHan as she go outside. Luhan's father came and met Naeun. "Oh. Annyongha-" Mr. Lu ignored her and went straight to Luhan. He asked him "Who is she? Why is she here?" Naeun left.

"She's NaEun. Chaeseong's bestfriend. I don't know why she went here." Lu Han answered. Mr. Lu turned around with a sigh and was going to walk away. "I saw Chaeseong" Lu Han said. "She was delivering noodles, she lied. She said she was the sister of the delivery boy." He continued

"What? You saw Chaeseong because you ordered noodles? How did you know it was her?" Mr. Lu asked Luhan. "She looks the same. I know it's her." Lu Han answered. 

9:50 am, Somewhere in Seoul

It was awkward between you and Sehun. "Why did you grab me?" Sehun asked. You ignored him. He stopped and turned around. You noticed him walking away.

You followed him and pushed him. "Ya! Wae?" He asked. "You don't even know me, yet we are siblings already." You explained. 

He looked at you like he didn't heard what you said. "Ya!" You screamed to get his attention. "I was listening. What will you say to me?" Sehun asked.

"You'll ask questions, I'll answer. I'll ask questions, You'll answer." You explained. "Huh?" He cupped his hand beside his ear. You smiled sweetly and went closer to him. Instead of whispering, You yelled at his ear, repeating every word you said. He nodded his head, meaning he understood you. He gently his ear.

"Shall we start?" You asked him. He shook his head. "Why are you doing this? You were so mean, stubborn and you're like a monster. Why are you so sweet? Is this a trick?" He asked.

You sigh and said. "I want to change, OKAY!?" You answered. 


(A/N) Confused about some parts of the story? The reasons are mostly in the next chapter or the chapter after that. I'm sorry for not updating. It's because of school pressure. And I'm in love with Joo Won. haha. He's cute and a great actor. I hope EXO makes a drama too. :)

 

*Edited: MORE DETAILED.  Btw, I'm in love with CHA TAEHYUN too. He's such an amazing actor-REALLY. middle-aged but handsome. yeah.