Sehun's Life (Shorter ver)

Money and Love

(A/N) Remember that Se kyung (Sehun's sister) is telling the story. This is only fictional not True, okay?

- Sehun's Life (Shorter ver)-

" I'll just tell you random memories. okay?." Se kyung said.

"When Sehun was 5 years old, He has an imaginary unicorn pet named Baby. He was so shy back then, He didn't even want to go outside. He just stays here and watch TV."

"When he was 10 years old, He became talkative and He's always energetic. He realized that he's passion is to Dance. He would dance when he has free time. He entered a competition and he won."

"When he was 13, His grades dropped because he was too focused on dancing. Our dad wouldn't let him dance anymore, He said that Sehun must get high grades to be able to dance."

"He has a dance group named History and Angel. They have 6 members in History. Jongin, Kyungsoo, Joonmyun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Him. And aslo 6 members in Angel. Minseok, Jongdae, Kevin, Yijing, Tao and him."

"When he was 15 years old, He would secretly dance and enter competitions. His dance group won first place at 3 different events. But eventually, Our dad found out that he was dancing secretly. He transferred Sehun to another school."

"Sehun adapted well in his new school even he misses his old school."

"When he became 17, He gave up on dancing. He focused on studying but He became friends with bad influential people. He would skip class and hang out by the park. Our dad doesn't know that. But Sehun got to this senses and left those people to study harder."

"This is the best part. When he became 18 years old, Last year. It was the first time he fell in love. With his best friend, named Soo ji."

"She was nice, adorable and cute but she sees Sehun as a best friend and He likes another guy. Sehun was caught in a one-sided love. He didn't care about it at all."

"She was nice to Sehun. She was the first one to talk to him when he transferred school."

"He was happy because even though Soo ji doesn't like-like him, he was with her all the time. One time, They were at a park and Soo ji was heartbroken and he tried to kiss Soo ji but Soo ji stood up and saw her crush/ex-boyfriend kneeling and saying sorry."

"So, the kiss didn't happen. He never had his first kiss actually. Well, That's all that I remember." 


(A/N) This is only fictional not True, okay?. Miss A's Suzy did a cameo, she'll be appearing too but not so much. (and yeah, As Sehun's first love.)