Finally, The TRUTH!

Money and Love

- Finally, The TRUTH!-

Sehun ran up 6 floors and is tired. You were staying at the 12th floor of the hotel. "I give up. I don't wanna do it like in the movies. It's too much work." He said as he pant.

He walked up to the elevator and pressed the up button. The door opened and inside was your father. Sehun got stunned. "How did you got here so fast?" He asked as he entered the elevator. He was staring at your father.

Your father sighed. "I've been lying about everything. It's not about my company. It's not Luhan's marriage. It's about choosing between those two." Mr. Hwang explained. Sehun tilted his head in confusion. "Huh? You got me so confused, Sir." He said.

Several minutes passed and the arrived at the 12th floor. "It's room 1203." Mr. hwang said. Sehun overreacted and ran towards the room. He ended up being lost in the hall. 

"I'll come with you." He said to Mr. Hwang. He and Mr. Hwang walked towards the room. Sehun was going to kick the door but he fell. Mr. Hwang knocked and said to Sehun "You are really childish." A tall guy opened the door and let Mr. Hwang in and tried to push Sehun away.

"No. no. Mr. Hwang! I'm with you, right?" He yelled. Mr. Hwang nodded. You and Mr. Son stood up immediately stood up when you saw Mr. hwang. "Appa." You whispered. "I'm here to tell the truth to Chaeseong." Mr. Hwang said.

"I already know. No need to explain it again." You said without looking at your father. He took a deep breath and stared at you. "Do you know that It's not about my company and It's not Luhan's marriage? I have to give up one. That's Mr. Son's deal. What do you choose?" He asked you.

You walked towards him and hugged him tight. "I miss you, Appa." You whispered. You let go and answered his question with a question "Can you give up the company?"

Sehun's eyes widened when he heard what you said. "Chaeseong likes Luhan? Why am I even here?" Sehun said to himself. Mr. Hwang did not answer and bowed his head. "Appa, If you're a great business man, You can still beat Mr. Son's company even if you give sell him your company. Trust me appa." You explained to your father.

"Do you think it's okay with your mother?" He asked you. You nodded as he smile. "Do you like Luhan?" He asked as he put his hands on your shoulders. You shook your head. "Aniyo. I just don't want him to marry someone unwillingly. He's my friend, I don't want him to be sad. Naeun's my friend too, I don't want her to be depressed in trying to make Luhan fall in love with her. I love them both and I don't want to hurt both of them." You explained.

Mr. Son heard everything and asked his assistant (the tall guy) to go and get the contract. The contract is about Mr. Hwang selling his company to Mr. Son. Mr. Son brought out a pen and told Mr. Hwang to sit by the table to sign the document.

Mr. Hwang hugged you and sat down beside the table, waiting for the contract. Meanwhile, You saw Sehun sitting on the bed looking gloomy. You sat beside him. "Oppa, Kwaenchanayo?(Are you okay?)" You asked him doing aegyo. He smiled at you. "I never saw you do aegyo until now." He said smiling. "But Seriously, Don't that again it's not a good sight." He said with a poker face.

You pushed him and yelled "Why are you even here?". He stuck his tongue out then looked away. Mr. Hwang saw you being happy and kind beside Sehun. He heard your question and answered it. "He asked me where you are and he got here earlier than me. He was going to save you."

Sehun got shy and smiled. You nodded your head then pushed him off the bed. "Ya! You always do this to me!" He yelled. You laughed and laughed and laughed. 

Mr. Hwang asked Mr. Son to go to a different location for the contract signing. Mr. Son nodded as his assistant enter. You stopped laughing and followed Mr. Hwang. "No. Stay here. I'll come back." Mr. Hwang said. 

"With Sehun?" You asked with a disgusted face. He nodded his head as he closes the door. Sehun stood up and removing dusts on his clothes. You were staring at him and he saw you. He winked at you. "It's rude to stare at other people.." He mumbled.

Beside you, There was a chair with a pillow on it. You threw the pillow at him. You walked towards him and keep on hitting him with a pillow. "Do you always do this?" He asked you.

You shook your head then said "I had and will only do this to the person I..." Sehun cut you off by holding your hand and stopping you from hitting him. Unlike Luhan, He didn't know how to kiss. He kissed you in an awkward way. After kissing, You finished what you're going to say "Hate. I had and will only do this to the person I hate."

He was shocked, He stood up and tried to run away but you held his hand. "And.. I will NEVER do that to you again." You said, smiling. He got a little annoyed and hit you with a pillow. "Really? Okay. Answer everything that I ask you, okay? TRUTHFULLY." He said.


(A/N) 2 chapters left to go. :) Thank you for subscribing and supporting. :">