An Extraordinary Morning

Money and Love

- An Extraordinary Morning- 

"There was dirt on your face!! Do you think I like you? Talk about delusional. " Sehun yelled back at you. You looked in the mirror and saw no dirt. "There is no dirt!" You yelled back.

You two yelled at each other and it woke up Mrs and Mr. Oh. Mrs. Oh went to your room and saw Sehun on top of the closet holding a pillow and you hiding beside the bed. "What are you guys doing?" She asked.

"He was staring at me as I sleep!" You answered. "So? Maybe you had dirt on your face." She said. 

"Ha!" Sehun agreed as he points at you. You threw a large pillow at him. You sighed as he laughs and sings. "I'm so right! Yeah! Ma...Ma~ Ma...Ma~~" He sang as you walk outside. 

When you were outside, He stopped singing. He remembered your angelic face while you were sleeping. "Andwae! No way!!" He said as he hit himself. 

Outside,

Mrs. Oh gave you a pair of jeans and a loose t-shirt. "Thanks. You can have my clothes. I'll go change." You said as you enter the comfort room. "Why would I want glittered dresses?" She asked herself. 

When you got changed, Sehun was outside eating noodles. You sat beside him when someone knocked. Mr. Oh opened the door and It was Luhan. "May I help you?" Mr. Oh asked.

"Yes. I'm here to see Chaeseong." He said. Mr. Oh didn't let Luhan enter. "There's no Chaeseong here." Mr. Oh said. "Don't worry. She knows me." Luhan said. 

You took a look and said "Oppa, What are you doing here?". "You know him?" Mr. Oh asked. You nodded your head twice. "May I enter?" Luhan asked Mr.Oh.

"Removed your shoes first." Mr. Oh said. Lu Han entered and sat beside you. "Do you want black bean noodles too?" Mrs. Oh asked Luhan. "Yes. please." Luhan answered. 

You were ignoring Luhan. Suddenly, Luhan took something out of his pocket. It was a hair clip. He put it on your hair. "Wow. You look so pretty." He said. Sehun was glaring at Luhan. 

"You can't do that! We are eating!" Sehun interrupted pointing at the clip. "Oh really? I'm Sorry." Luhan said as he removes the hair clip. 

"Sehun oppa, Shut up." You told sehun. "Oppa?" Luhan asked. You nodded your head. "But you only call me and your brother oppa." Lu han said. You stopped eating. Sehun smiled a little bit. Luhan stared at you waiting for an answer

"Hmm. I wonder how is my brother." You said. Luhan sighed and looked away. Sehun was preventing himself from laughing.