What just happened?

Money and Love

- What just happened?-

6:30 am, Oh Family's noodle Shop (It's named Jiseon's noodle shop)

You came out the room wearing a mini dress and 4-inch heels. Sehun laughed so hard while pointing at you. Mr. Oh face-palmed. "Stop it, Sehun" Mr. Oh said, trying to keep in his laughter.

You rolled your eyes and was going to walk away. Mrs. Oh stopped you and said " You are going to deliver noodles with Sehun, NOW. So, change your clothes from that to comfortable clothes."

"I don't have any." You answered. She told you to wait and went straight to her room and grabbed a very large T-shirt with 'I love this guy!' printed on it and her daughter's old jeans. She went outside and gave you the clothes. "Here, wear these." She said.

You shook your head and looked away. "Just wear these, Please. There are many deliveries, please." Mrs. Oh begged you. If you're stubborn, Mrs. Oh is the most stubborn person in the world when it comes to other people.

You were forced to wear those clothes and Mrs. Oh tied your hair into a ponytail. "Here's the addresses and Here's the noodles, use the motorcycle, okay?" Mr. Oh said.

You and Sehun went outside and Sehun rode on the motorcycle. "Where's mine?" You asked him. He smirked and said "We share. We are going to be late, Let's go." You didn't even hesitate to ride the motorcycle. 

"Let's go and get this over with" you said. "Wear this helmet and hug me tight, okay?" He said to you. You got shock because of the 'hug me' part but you had put on your helmet. "Do you think I will ever hug you?" You asked him.

He smiled and started the engine, He drove really fast.  You were afraid you will fall, So, you did hugged him very tight. Sehun smiled as you hug him.

After several minutes, you arrived at the last customer. It was a huge house. When you and Sehun entered the house, you heard two familiar voices, a girl's voice and a boy's voice. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." Sehun greeted them and when you turned around you saw NaEun and LuHan. Na Eun was arm-linking with Lu Han while He was paying.

"Oppa, Why did you order noodles?" Na Eun asked LuHan in a cutesy voice. "I wanted to taste it. It's been years." Lu han answered. You screamed because of the large dog inside luhan's house and Sehun covered your mouth. 

Na eun and Lu Han saw you. Lu Han let go of Na Eun's hand. "Chaeseong?" Lu Han asked. You took a deep breathe and faced him. "What? How do you know my name? I'm his dongsaeng." You answered as you pointed at Se hun. You flashed a very bright smile which 'hwang chaeseong' would never do.

"Oppa, Why did you let go of my arm?" Na eun asked Lu Han. Naeun took a look at you and moved away from luhan. "Chaeseong?" She asked. "Not the Chaeseong you've been looking for." You said. "We will go now." You and Se hun bowed and left but you heard Lu Han said "I thought She was Chaeseong. Chaeseong, your bestfriend."

You  rode on the motorcycle, hugged Se Hun tight and cried as you go home. "Was he playing with my feelings?!" You shouted. Se hun got shocked and stopped the motor bike.

"Don't scream like that. I might get shocked and lose control!" Se hun warned you. You ignored  Sehun and talked to yourself again. "I thought he likes me, I was wrong. He likes Na Eun. " 


(A/N) Hey, I know a new drama. It's awesome. I have only watched the first episode but I totally fell in love with it. It's called "Bridal Mask". Joo Won is one of the main cast. He's really cool there. Watch it, if you can (and if you like suspense and action) you won't regret it.

 

*edited: MORE DETAILED. btw, BRIDAL MASK WAS AWESOME!! Next Show to promote, Jeon Woo Chi starring my beloved Cha Taehyun!!

i do not own pictures