Spilled the beans

Money and Love

- Spilled the beans- 

Sehun looked for you until dawn. He did not stop. By 6 am, He sat down at the side walk where you dropped your phone and cried there. "Mianhae, CHAESEONG-AH!" He yelled as he stand up. 

You were brought at a room fit for a king. Meaning, it's huge and expensive. When you woke up, you were shocked and afraid. You walked silently towards the door. You tried to open it but It was locked.

"Chaeseong-ah." A familiar voice called you. You turned around and saw Luhan. "Oppa." You said as you ran towards him. "Why am I here?" You asked as you hugged him tight.

"I was dragged here." He answered. Someone opened the door. He was surrounded by two huge men. "Chaeseong-ah, Do you know me? Call your father." The guy said. 

"I have no idea who you are." You answered. The guy smirked and walked towards Luhan. "He knows me but he lied to you." The guy said, pointing to Luhan. "What?" You asked.

"Chaeseong-ah, Mianhae. I do know who he is. He's your father's rival and I'm engaged to his daughter, Naeun." He said without looking at you. You smirked and slapped him.

"Then you would go to my house and kept on telling me that you like me? You know what, I fell for you. I thought that you really like me. Even though I had feelings for Sehun, I ignored them because I thought that you're loyal and you'll love only me. You lied. You're engaged." You complained.

He pushed Naeun's dad, Mr. Son, and hugged you. "I love you. The marriage was set up by my step mom." Luhan explained.  You pushed Luhan and asked Mr. Son "Where is the phone? I'll call dad."

Mr. Son dialed your dad's number and gave you the phone. Mr. Hwang, Your father, answered "Mr. Son! Why are you calling me? Do you kno.." 

"Appa! Help me. Give up already. Please." You interrupted. He sighed and said "What are doing there? What is going on?" 

"Mr. Son kidnapped me. Also, Luhan. Give up already or he'll do bad things to both of us." You explained. "I can't our company is too successful to become second at the top companies. I'm sorry. I'll think of another way." He answered.

"APPA! Is Money more important than me? If so, Then forget you ever had a daughter." You said then hung up...