What Sehun thinks about me

Money and Love

- What Sehun thinks about me-

 

11: 00 am, Oh family's house/ Sehun's house/ Your house

Sehun's older sister, Se kyung called Sehun many times but Sehun was not coming out. "Is he in the Kitchen?" Se kyung asked you but you were in a daze.

She sighed and walked into the kitchen. She saw Sehun dancing to a song by a group named EXO. "What are you doing?" She asked Sehun. Sehun got shocked and fell on the floor.

"I was dancing to EXO's mama. Do you know that I could pass as a member of EXO?" Sehun boasted. "EXO? The best rookie k-pop group of 2012 yet? There's no chance you'll pass as a member of EXO. 0% probability." Se kyung answered.

Sehun got a little annoyed so he didn't make eye contact with his sister. Se kyung prepared orange juice for herself. "This is very good." Se kyung said, complementing the juice.

"Don't enter without knocking." Sehun said as he stood up. "This is the kitchen." She replied. Sehun faked his laugh then was going to walk away. "How did she get hurt? Why was she grabbed by an old lady? You were with her." Se kyung stopped him.

"We fell." Sehun answered with an awkward smile. "What's going on?" Se kyung asked. Sehun pulled his sister outside. "She's weird." Sehun said pointing inside the house, meaning it was you.

Sehun kept talking on and on..

"She asked me, if 'we can talk'. What was that about? She's a good actress and I'm afraid of her. She scares me." Sehun continued. Se kyung looked at Sehun, and laughed.

"What?" Sehun asked his sister as he pushed her. "Maybe, she wants to be friends. You're so immature and Childish. Come on, Let's go talk together." Se kyung explained. 

Sehun shook his head as hard as he can but Se kyung dragged him inside. Inside, they saw you watching TV emotionless, it was because the summer heat is getting to you. "See, she's creepy." Sehun whispered to Se kyung

After a while, Sehun was drinking his sister's juice. Sekyung sat beside you

"He says you're creepy and weird." Se kyung said to you. You heard it and laughed a little bit.  "He said about talking to each other?" Se kyung said.

"Oh yeah but we weren't able to do it because of..... I FORGOT." You answered then faked laugh in the end. You could remember but said you forgot because of the falling thing you're pretty embarrassed about.

"Okay. I'll tell a summary of Sehun's life. He tells everything to me." Se kyung said. "No. I don't" Sehun said acting immature after hearing what his sister had said. Se kyung and Sehun sat down beside you and Se kyung started telling Sehun's life summary.


(A/N) Sehun (and Luhan) is not a member of EXO here, okay? And Na Eun is not a member of A pink here too. Thanks for the support. I'm really thankful. Thank you very much.