Expecting the Unexpected

Money and Love

- Expecting the Unexpected-

Sehun held your hand and pulled you closer. He held your waist. He still came closer and your nose touched. You sigh and closed your eyes very tight. 

Sehun laugh a little bit. "Why did you close your eyes?" Sehun said. You pushed Sehun and said "I closed my eyes because if this was happening, it was a nightmare." You said as you walked outside.

You sighed and asked yourself "Why did I close my eyes? I must be lacking sleep. Yes, That's it." 

You went to the noodle shop and left Sehun in the house. When you went in the noodle shop, It was filled with people. Perhaps, It was too many for you to go in without being pushed or bumped. Girls were screaming really loud.

You pushed many girls to see what's going on. You saw six handsome boys about to dance. The music started "Huuuuhuuuuhuuu~"

It was a group named Teen Top. "Why would a popular boy group perform here?" You asked yourself. You were confused then got distracted when you saw Lu Han. Your eyes widened. 

You walked away but he saw you. He followed you for almost a minute of going around the restaurant. He kept on calling you. He caught your hand and wouldn't let go. "Chaeseong-sshi?" He asked.

You stared at him pretending that you don't know what he's talking about. He came closer and whispered "I know it's you. You still have that necklace around your neck." 

You realized about the necklace and you moved away from him. You were going to say something but a teen top member (Niel to be exact) came to Luhan.

"Hyung, We finished performing "To you" and "Crazy". I think we should go. Andy-Hyung said so too." Niel said. Sehun went inside the restaurant and saw you. 

You were still speechless. You kept on sighing. Sehun saw you, Luhan and Niel. He went closer. "Daniel-sshi?" Sehun asked Niel. It happens to be that they are classmates in high school. 

You realized Sehun was there and you remembered Na Eun and Luhan together. Before Sehun said anything you started talking. "He's my boyfriend now." You said to Luhan.

Sehun denied but you glared at him and then He laugh awkwardly. "You already had a boyfriend and we just met each other again for years?" Lu Han said, pretty disappointed.

"Didn't you also looked for a replacement me?" You asked him, looking pissed off. You smirked and asked "You mean, Na eun? Are you jealous?".


(A/N) I also created another cameo. This time it's teen top! I'm thinking of more cameos, Suggestions?