Triangles of Love revealed

Money and Love

- Triangles of Love revealed-

"You like me? Why say that all of the sudden?" You asked Sehun. Luhan was standing by the door. He came towards you. "Oppa?!" Naeun said. Naeun didn't know that Luhan was there. 

Luhan ignored Naeun. "Why are you so calm? Do you like him too?" Luhan asked as he grabbed your arm. You let go of his hand. You can't look at Luhan's eyes. 

"Look at me." Luhan said. You sighed and looked at him straight in the eye. "No. Well, I don't know if I like him. I'm confused, Okay?" You answered. Luhan smirked. Sehun and Sooji was shocked. Naeun was pretending not to be happy.

"M-m-mwo? You like me?" Sehun asked. You closed your eyes and sighed. "I said I am confused!" You yelled at Sehun.  "Stop yelling at him, Chaeseong-sshi!" Soo ji said to you.

Luhan ignored them and asked you "Do you even like me?" "I-I don't know." You answered. Luhan held his forehead and it was obvious that he was preventing himself to cry.

"I tried so hard, for you to like me. I liked you since we were kids so, when I left you It was so hard to forget you. I didn't even forgot about you. I promised you and myself that I'll marry you." Luhan explained.

"Oppa! You'll marry me. Not HER." Naeun interrupted. "She's important to me. Sh-She's m-my f-irst love." Luhan answered. You felt happy about being Luhan's first love but It was too many fighting, It was too much to handle.

Before you answer, A phone rings. It was Luhan's. He answered it. It was Mr. Hwang, Your father. 

"Yoboseyo Mr. Hwang?" -Luhan

"Luhan, If you saw Chaeseong, don't go near her. Don't let Naeun see her too." -Mr. Hwang

"Why? Why is that, Sir?" -Luhan

"Luhan, Naeun's father is the president of my rival company. He's going to blackmail me if he gets Chaeseong. So, Please. Stay away from her." -Mr. Hwang

-Mr. Hwang hung up-

Luhan sighed as he looks at you. "Was that my father?" You asked. Luhan grabbed Naeun's hand and ran away.  "What's their problem? They seem weird." Soo ji said. 

"So..Sehun-ah. I missed you so much." Soo ji said as he hugs Sehun. Sehun pushed Soo ji away. "I'll avoid you starting from now on." Sehun said. Soo ji blinked her eyes thrice. 

"Why? I just came back." Soo ji asked in a disappointed voice. "C-Chaeseong likes me now, somehow. She might be turned off when you always follow me." Sehun said.

"Don't. Use. Me." You said to Sehun then you went straight inside the house.


(A/N) For those who subscribed to my "Baby, I'm in love with you." fanfic, I'm sorry but I have deleted because you might catch a virus from visiting my fanfic. I'm sorry. I'll remake it soon.