Soo ji came back

Money and Love

- Soo ji came back-

You sigh as Sehun mumbles. "Mianhae. I used you." You said to him. He stopped mumbling and smiled. "But. Can I use you again?" You asked him.

He got pissed by what you said. "What am I? No. Andwae. Andwae" He answered you. You rolled your eyes and walk towards him. "I'll pay you." You said.  That time he was really shocked. "Do you think I'm that kind of person? I may look like it but I'm not poor. I don't need your money" He answered.

"Then be my real boyfriend! Take your pick." You yelled at him. He turned around and was going to walk away but he saw someone. "It's Soo ji." He whispered to himself.

Soo ji saw Sehun. "Sehun-ah!" She shouted as she runs towards Sehun. She hugged Sehun very tight.  "I miss you so much!" She said. Sehun couldn't move. Soo ji saw you staring at both of them.

She let go of Sehun and bowed to you. "Who are you?" She asked politely. You looked around and wondering if she was talking to you. "Me?" You asked. Soo ji nodded her head twice.

"I'm Hwang Chaeseong. Uh. I mean Oh Chaeseong." You answered. Soo ji thought about your answer. "Oh? What's your relation to Sehun?" She asked. You looked at Sehun and Sehun was signaling you to lie.

You smirked and said "I'm his..." "Girlfriend. She's my girlfriend." Sehun interrupted. Both you and Soo ji widened your eyes. You two seemed to be so shocked by Sehun's answer. 

"Your Girlfriend?" Soo ji asked, sounding disappointed. Out of nowhere, Sehun kissed you. You pushed Sehun and Looked away. Soo ji's widened eyes turned into glaring eyes. "You tried to kiss me too back then." She said to Sehun.

Sehun grabbed your arm and said goodbye to Soo ji. "Wait. Sehun-ah!" She called out Sehun. Sehun walked away without looking back. Sehun dragged you to the House. He left you in the living room and locked himself in his room.

Sehun remembered how he felt about Soo ji and how hard it is to forget her. Now, Soo ji's back at the moment where he totally forgot about her. He cried inside the room for hours.

You were concerned about Sehun. You knocked on his door. "Oppa, Open the door please." You begged him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Hello. I'm thinking of another fanfic. I'll make one while I'm still doing this one. :D Anyway, Thanks for the comments and subscribing. :D I LOVE YOU ALL.