Me, Next?

Money and Love

- Me, Next?-

2:00 pm, Oh family's house/ Sehun's house/ Your house

"What? Noona! I had many girlfriends and I already had my first kiss too!" Sehun complained. "You tell me everything.." Se kyung answered as sehun covers his sister's mouth.

You smiled at seeing their close relationship. You remembered your older brother. You were in a daze.

"How about you Chaeseong? Tell us more about yourself." Se kyung said as she push sehun away. "I have nothing to say." You answered in a soft voice.

Se kyung shook her head. "Please. It's your life." Se kyung said.

"Oh. All right. When I was 7 years old, My mom died. She got into an accident. Since then my dad worked really hard and had no time for me and my brother."

"My brother was fun-loving but he became quiet and serious.  Uhm, I can't think of anything right now. Uhm, My first love was my bestfriend too but he left because his dad got divorced and married another girl."

"He came back before I went here and My first kiss was going to happen too but my dad sent me here. That's all." You said.

"Wow. You're just like me." Sehun said. "Just like you? Are you crazy! I'm nothing like you. " You complained. You and Sehun were arguing then Se kyung stopped you both.

"Calm down." Se kyung said. You sighed and went to the room. Sehun shook his hair. Se kyung stared at Sehun. "What?" Sehun asked.

"Apologize. I'm going." Se kyung said as she stood up. Sehun sighed and went to the room. Before he came in, He sighed again.

"Chaeseong-sshi." He said as he entered but he realized you were not there. "Chaeseong-sshi, Where are you?" He said continuously. 

You came in the room. "Yes?" you said. "Where have you been?" Sehun asked. You rolled your eyes and said "Outside." 

"Outside? How did you..?" He asked but you covered his mouth. You looked around and said "I am magical."

"You are not going to fool me." Sehun said emotionless. "No. Really. Watch." You said as you turn around thrice. You got dizzy and almost fell but Sehun held you. 

You couldn't look at each other's eyes. You pushed him and you completely fell on the floor. Sehun laughed. You stood up and fixed yourself. 

"Do you like me?" Sehun asked looking at you.


(A/N)  My chapters just keep getting shorter and shorter. Any Ideas or suggestion? Don't worry I accept suggestions and I put (your) credit too.