The return of the storm

Money and Love

- The return of the storm-

"Mianhae. I didn't mean to say that." Sehun said. You ignored Sehun as he sit beside you. "The thing is..I'm confused." He said. You smirked and asked "Confused about what? Tell me." 

He sighed and bowed down his head. You can hear him breathing deeply. "What's your problem?" You asked him. "Okay. It's because I can't admit to myself that I'm in love with..." He said. Someone knocked on the door before he finished.

"Who is it?" You asked. "Chaeseong-ah, It's me. Naeun." Naeun said. You walk towards the door. You left Sehun. He was pissed off. "Naeun-ah." You called.

"Open the door." She said. You opened the door and saw Naeun holding two plastic bags. "What are those?" You asked. She smiled and entered the house. "It's Chicken. One for your 'fake' family and one for us." She said.

"One for us?" You asked. She nodded her head. "Let's eat by the park." She said as she dragged you. "Who said you could just drag her out." Sehun said. Naeun rolled her eyes. 

"Ya! Ya! Andwae!" Sehun yelled as you go out. 

On the way to the park, Naeun called someone. "Wait. I'll just call my dad." She said. You smiled as you nod your head. "Appa, I'll be coming home late tonight. Annyeong!~" She said to her dad on the phone.

Naeun set up a picnic on the bench at the park. "Oh no! I forgot to buy Juice." She worried. "I'll buy one. I'm more familiar to this place than you are." You said as you walk away. "Quickly!" She said.

On your way to the convenience store, You spotted a black and shiny car similar to Luhan's car. You stared at it for a long time before entering the store. You took some Juice and crackers and bought them. 

"Agasshi, You work at the Ramyeon shop, right? Is the store still open until 5am?" The cashier asked. You shook your head and said "No. Actually, It closes at 9pm." 

There was a guy wearing sweatshirts who was behind you waiting for his turn. He kept on staring at you and when you got out. The guy gave the cashier a bag filled with money then she called someone, "It's her." She said to someone on the phone.

When you got out of the store, One guys held you tight and Another guy covered your mouth. There was a sleeping medicine on the handkerchief. When you smelled it, You fainted/fell asleep. Your phone fell down at the sidewalk.

Luckily, Sehun happened to spot what happened. He didn't know it was you. He ran towards the car but the car drove away. "Ya!!" He yelled as he stepped on your phone.

"Is this the girl's phone?" He asked himself as he picks up the phone. He realizes it was yours. "Omo. It's Chaeseong's! Chaeseong-ah!" He yelled as he looked around. "Chaeseong!" He kept on yelling as he ran and ran and ran.


(A/N) My title is symbolic. :)) Sorry for not updating that quick. Blame my school! loljk. :D