Two pathetic Boys

Money and Love

-Two Pathetic Boys-

After eating, Luhan quickly put the hair clip on your hair. You quickly removed it. Luhan did aegyo. "Mwoya~ Why did do that?" Luhan said, doing aegyo. Sehun stopped eating.

"What are you a kid?" Sehun asked, pissed. Luhan ignored Sehun. You got pissed off too. "Stop acting cute. I don't like it." You said to Luhan. Luhan stopped. You were still eating. He stopped you and kissed you. 

You were not moving away. You were so shocked. Sehun pulled Luhan away from you. "What are you doing? Are you obsessed with her?" Sehun asked Luhan. Luhan stood up and pushed Sehun away.

"No. I like her and no one else could be her boyfriend except me." Luhan said. Sehun smirked and said "Fine. Take her. Who would want to date that girl? You must be crazy!" 

"Yeah. I'm crazy about her." Luhan yelled. You stood up and said "Shut UP! I don't like both of you. So shut up, okay? Luhan, Stop being so childish. You too Sehun oppa." 

"Why does he have Oppa? And I don't?" Luhan said. You got pissed off and went outside. When you were outside, A very pretty girl was looking around. It was Soo ji. 

"Soo ji unni? What are you doing here?" You asked her. She smiled and took something out of her bag. It was chocolate. Soo ji gave it to you. When you're going to reach for it, Someone took it.

"Naeun-ah?" You asked. Soo ji got shocked and glared at Naeun. "So, Chaeseong? You still know me, right?" Naeun asked. She looks different. From Cute pink dresses and no makeup to dark makeup and bleached jeans. 

"You look so different." You said. Naeun smiled and whispered "I got you now." Soo ji looked around and asked you "Do you know her?" 

You almost nod when Sehun ran to you and covered your mouth. You bit Sehun and said "I'm not going to talk. Why in the world did you cover my mouth?" 

Sehun remember about why you were sent to Seoul and he also heard this.

"Mrs. Oh: Who is their rival company?

Mr. Oh: Belfootance Company. Mr. Son and Mrs. Son. They have a daughter named Naeun. She's an only child. (shows Mrs. Oh Naeun's picture, Sehun saw it too)"

"I like you." Sehun said to you.