Flight to Seoul

Money and Love

(A/N) All English words will be written in Navy blue color.

- Flight to Seoul-

7: 45 pm, At the Park

 

You stopped Lu Han and stood up. "What's wrong?" Lu Han asked you, holding your left hand. "I think I heard my dad." You answered. You saw your dad staggering towards you.
 
"Lu Han, your father is looking for you." Mr. Hwang told Lu Han. Lu Han saw a glimpse of dad in the car. Luhan walked towards his dad as he waved goodbye to you. You and your father also walked towards your car
 
"Let's go." Mr. Hwang commanded.  You followed him as he walks. "Appa, our house is just a couple of blocks away. Let's just walk." You told your dad.
 
"We are going to get your brother." Mr. Hwang told you. "From his school? But why?" You asked but your father remained silent.
 
After several minutes, you arrived at your brother's school. Your Father stepped out of the car and fetched your tall brown-haired brother with a well built body, Taeseong.
 
With a sigh, your brother entered the car. "Oppa!" you called taeseong. "Don't talk." Mr. Hwang commanded. Your brother didn't even look at you. You can feel that something is going on.
 
"Where are we going now, Mr. Hwang?" The Driver asked your father. "To the Airport." Mr. Hwang answered.
 
"Airport? Why?" You Interrupted. "I said don't talk. Here is your passport and plane ticket." Your father gave you your ticket and passport. "plane ticket to Seoul?" You stammered.
 
"Christian (Taeseong), You're going to Jeju . Chelsea (Chaeseong), You're going to Seoul. and you'll be known by your Korean names, Taeseong and Chaeseong." Your father continued. "Appa. Why are..?" "I said Don't talk!" Your father cut you off.
 
"Don't talk? I am going to Seoul and I don't even know why? Dad! Why am I going to Seoul?" You yelled. "You're going to live there as the youngest daughter of a mediocre couple who owns A underrated ramyun shop." You father sarcastically answered.
 
"Why?!" You asked him continuously. It became annoying that your father ignored you. When you got to the Airport, Your father literally pushed you out of the car. He left you and your brother standing there in front of the Airport.
 
"Bye. I'm going to the beautiful island, Jeju." Taeseong waved goodbye. He seemed relaxed. "Oppa, You're okay with this?!" You asked him, grabbing his arm. He nodded his head like he doesn't even care and removed your arm.
 
"Just go to Seoul, okay? You'll be alright. Trust me." He said as he hugged you. You started crying as you went inside the check area. He was with you until it's time for his flight. "Bye. I'll miss you." He waved goodbye.
 
8:55 pm, Airport
 
Your brother's plane has left five minutes ago. You couldn't stop crying. You felt abandoned but It's time to enter the plane to Incheon. You wiped off your tears and went inside the airplane.
 
As you enter the plane, You sighed and asked yourself "Why am I doing this again? I'm so confused." You sat down by the window and looked out. "Goodluck, Little miss unlucky." You told yourself.
 
 
 
(A/N) Your brother is Hwang Taeseong. He is older than you, He's a basketball varsity player and He's humble. Just some Facts about Your brother. :) 
 
*edited: MORE DETAILED.