What did he said?

Money and Love

 

- What did he said?- 
 
"Why would I be jealous? That my childhood-SOMETHING is dating my bestfriend and flirting together at his house?" You said to Luhan. 
 
Luhan held your hand and was going closer "Don't" You stopped him. "You are happy with someone like her now. I'm happy too and we are not even dating? Please go." You continued.
 
Lu Han moved away. and glared at Sehun. "Why is everybody glaring at me?" Sehun interrupted. "If you two are a couple, Kiss in front of me now." Lu han commanded.
 
"Fine." You answered as you grabbed Sehun by his collar and Kissed him. Lu Han got shocked and got pissed off. You pushed Sehun away and He couldn't move.
 
"Fine. If your going to jealous of Naeun then go ahead. Can't believe you would go so low for that." Luhan said to you. He left without saying a word.
You screamed and cried. 
 
"Uhm, That was kind of weird and personal. We're going to now, Sehun." Niel (of Teen Top) patted on Sehun shoulders but Sehun didn't move. 
 
You were crying and said to Sehun "Ya! Stop being so ignorant and immature! I have no time for those kind of emotions right now.". Sehun moved and looked at you. He sat down beside you. "You owe me money for kissing me." He said.
 
You took out your wallet filled with cancelled credit cards and threw it at him. "Here. Take it. Take it all!" You yelled at him. Mrs. Oh saw you crying and she closed the restaurant.
 
"I'm sorry for the inconvenience." She said to the customers as she go towards you. "Chaeseong-sshi, Why are you crying?" She asked. You stood up and wiped your tears. "I'm fine. Oppa, Let's talk later." You said as you go outside.
 
Sehun followed you outside. He grabbed your hand. "I'm sorry, okay? I'm just in shock. I didn't know how to react." Sehun said looking down. "I'm really sorr- Ack! Why is it so hard to say sorry?!" Sehun complained.
 
"It seems like you like me." You said with an arrogant voice. "I do." He said. Your eyes widened and stared at him. "I mean, I do. I do like you as a friend, not a like like. As a girlfriend? No. Not that I don't like you but but.." He mumbled. 
 

(A/N) Chaeseong cried a lot in this chapter. :( Me too, just sharing. I was watching Bridal mask and I felt sorry for Joo Won. :(( Anyway, Have guys seen EXO k's Face shop promotion???? I like it very much!!! Neomu Neomu Joa!!