My Role

Money and Love

- My Role -

8:35 pm, Oh family's house.

"I'm sorry, Okay?" You sarcastically apologized to Se kyung. "Oh. Huh? Okay? Mom! I'm going home." She said. "Okay." Mrs. Oh answered. 

Se kyung left the house looking like a mad cow, stumping around the house. 

8: 56 pm, Dining table

Everyone including you was sitting and waiting for the food. Mrs. Oh was preparing Seawood Soup and Bibimbap. "Let's change positions." Mr. Oh said. 

"Change Positions?" Sehun asked.  Mr. Oh nodded his head and pointed at you. He smiled as you looked at him, confused. "You will deliver with Sehun." He told you. "I will cook Noodles and My wife will be the waitress." He continued. 

Your mouth fell open. Work? I have to FREAKING work?! "Deliver with Him? Can't he do it alone?" You asked Mr. Oh.  He shook his head. 

"He's only 19." He answered with aegyo. "Ew. Appa. No." Sehun laughed at his father's aegyo. "The Food is ready!" Mrs. Oh said while Mr. Oh and Sehun was fooling around.

She served a steaming hot seaweed soup and Bibimbap. "What's this? Do you expect me to eat this?" You asked, annoyed. She smiled and nodded her head. "We are now family. Eat what we eat, Do what we do. Okay?" She explained.

You got pissed and went to the kitchen. You took some bread and ate it as your dinner. Then you went straight to bed.

6:00 am, Your Room. (with Sehun)

You heard someone screaming "ANIYYAAAA" and woke up, shocked. You turned around and saw Sehun smiling and holding a cell phone. "That was EXO's song, MAMA." He said, smiling at you.

"Fix yourself. We have a lot of deliveries." He continued. You ignored him, covered yourself with your blanket and  went back to sleep. He pushed you and you fell off the bed. 

"Alright. I'll wake up!" You said as you stood up heading to the doors. "pushing me off the bed again. It's that his habit?" You mumbled. Sehun stopped you and said "Oppa." He said. "Oppa?" You asked.

"I'm older than you. Call me oppa." He answered. You tried to push him but he didn't  let you. He stared at you. "Alright. Alright. I'll call you 'Oppa'. Okay now?" You said, rolling your eyes.

He smiled and Let you go. He followed you as he sings Kai's part in MAMA.


(A/N) I don't know many korean foods so, I just used seaweed soup and bibimbap. AND Sehun is not a part of EXO in this story. He's a different kind of person here but the group 'EXO' exists here. :)

 

*edited: More DETAILED.