Goodbye, Seoul

Money and Love

- Goodbye, Seoul-

Sehun lie down on the upper part of the bed and you lie down beside him. "I have two important questions you have to answer." Sehun said. He looked at you smiling and asked "When was the first time you felt that you like me? and What do you like about me?" 

You thought about your answer and said "I like your smile, you being childish and your love for the group, EXO." He smiled after you answered his 2nd question without even remebering the first one. "I realized I like you earlier.." You said. "When I kissed Luhan oppa." You whispered but he heard it.

"MWO?! You kissed him earlier? He was here? I indirectly kissed him?" He asked. He stood up, wiping his lips. "What's wrong? You and Luhan look good together." You giggled.

"What?" He said as he throw a pillow to you. Suddenly, A knock was heard from the door. It was Mr. Hwang. "It's time to go, Chaeseong. Sehun, I'll drop you by your house so that, Chaeseong can pack her things." Mr. Hwang said.

"Sir? You mean She's not staying?" Sehun asked. Mr. Hwang nodded as he stretch out his hand to you. You grabbed your father's hand. You forgot the fact that when everything is settled, You and your brother will fly back to L.A.

You entered the car and held Sehun's hand. Your father sat in the front seat beside the driver. "Chaeseong, Mr. Lu called and told that Luhan will be studying in L.A for a while. He will be on our plane." Mr. Hwang mentioned.

"Aren't you Jealous?" You asked Sehun. He shook his head. "I won't be able to see you again. I don't want a long distance relationship." He said. You punched his arm and said "I'll come back. You're such a drama queen. You're worse than me."

"No one is worse than you." He said. You pushed him away with your feet. After Several minutes, You arrived at Sehun's house. You pack your things while Sehun looked at you.  "A little help please." You said, sarcastically.

He shook his head and kicked your bag, making your things scattered on the floor. "I don't want to. If I help you, You'll be gone." He explained. You picked up your things that scattered on the floor and glared at him. "What a gentleman." You said sarcastically. " If you were Luhan, He'd help me and I'll give him a goodbye kiss." You continued/

"Then you date him!" He yelled at you. "Who said I was dating you?" You asked with a poker face. He was lost for words. "But..We..Kissed.." He mumbled. You couldn't help but laugh at his embarrassed face.

After you finished packing, Luhan arrived with his father at Sehun's House. He went in and saw you and Sehun talking to each other. It was a little awkward between you and Luhan. "Annyeonghaseyo." He greeted Sehun's parents. 

He smiled at you. You felt awkward but you walked towards him. "Oppa, Mianhaeyo. I really am." You said as you hug him. He hugged you back, making Sehun a little bit Jealous. Luhan held your face with his soft hands. "It's okay. If we're not meant together, Why should I try and try to make you fall in love with me?" He said.

Sehun was staring at you, Acting like a kid. "Ya! Sehun, Why are you acting like a kid?" You asked him. He rolled his eyes. You giggled as you ran towards him and hugged him tight. "I'll go outside." Luhan said without looking at you two.

"I am gonna miss our bickering." You said. "That's what you're gonna miss? Okay. I'll miss your diva personality." Sehun said, Closing his eyes. He hugged you tighter.

Mr. Hwang saw you and Sehun. "You know, Chaeseong, You can stay, If you like." Mr. Hwang said. You turned around and said "Really Appa?" 

He nodded his head. You hugged him as he say "But you must not stay here in this house. Don't even enter his room, if it's just you two. Okay? I know he's childish but No. Okay?" You nodded in agreement.

You walked outside to say goodbye to Luhan and your father. Luhan smiled at you as he close the door. Before he closes the door, You called him. "Make sure you comeback, Okay?" You told him

He nodded then let out a sigh. You hugged him again. "You're my first love, You know that?" He whispered to you. "You're mine too but sometimes first loves aren't really the perfect ones for each other." You said as you let go.

"I'll remeber that." He said as he close the door shut. You stood outside as they left. Sehun backhugged you. "You think, Luhan will be alright?" You asked. He nodded his head.  "If you're happy, I think he's happy." He answered.