Confessions

Money and Love

- Confessions-

You tried not to cry infront of Naeun's dad and Luhan. You sighed then said "Ajusshi, Luhan did nothing wrong. Please let him go." You sat down by the bed and bowed your head. 

"Okay. I will but he must be willing to marry my daughter. She likes Luhan very much. Are you okay with, Chaeseong?" He asked. He stood up and crossed his arms. You nodded your head and took a deep breath. You lay down and closed your eyes tightly.

"Well then, You may go Lu Han." Mr. Son said as he gently push Luhan in the back. Lu han was shocked by your answer and actions. He did not walk away. Instead, he lay down beside you, hugged you and whispered in your ear "I don't want to marry her because I'm in love with you."

You were holding back your tears and tried to push him away. "Go! I don't need you. I don't love you. Just Go!" You exclaimed. You can't help it but cry. You can feel that you like Luhan but you don't want to show him that.

Mr. Son got pissed off. "You guys are such kids. Why do I feel like I'm watching a drama? Stop it. Luhan, If you won't go out now Chaeseong will get hurt. Would you like that?" Mr. Son said.

Luhan didn't want to leave you but he has to. He was hesitating on standing up. You stood up and pulled him. "Go now! Marry Naeun! Have a wonderful life! You guys-" You exclaimed but got cut off by a phone's ringing. 

"Hello?" Mr. Son answered his phone looking at you. It was your father. Mr. Son smiled at you and sat down. He put in on loudspeaker so that you can hear.

"Chaeseong didn't know that it's not about giving up the company. It's about her bestfriend's marriage with her first love." Your father said. You grabbed the phone from Mr. Son, mad.

"Appa! You made you look stupid. Why do I even care about Luhan and Naeun's marriage? Huh?" You said. You fiercely waited for his answer. You grabbed the phone tighter. 

"Well, Naeun felt that way. Naeun thought that you still love Luhan. Do you?" Your father asked, calmly. You sighed then looked at Luhan in the eye. "No. I don't. At first, I thought I did but I don't think so." You answered. "Appa, It's okay. If it's about the company too, It's okay if it's more important than me. I understand." You continued.

You hung up then give the phone to Mr. Son. Luhan was staring at you. "Are you really that mean? You know I had feelings for you. I know who do too. Don't lie, Chaeseong." He said.

"You said I was lying. Don't get your hopes up." You answered. He walked towards you and held your face with his two soft hands. He looked directly to your eyes as the space between your faces decrease.

He closed his eyes. A tear fell from his eyes as your lips met. You wanted to feel something but nothing. 0% feelings. Your tears fell too as he kisses not because you're letting him go. It's because you had hurt his feelings.

Meanwhile, Sehun went  home really tired. "Sehun-ah, Are you okay?" His mother asked. He started crying like a baby who lost his mother. "C-C-Chaeseong. I let her get taken by old guys. I didn't have a chance to tell her that I love her." He mumbled. 

"What? Speak louder, Honey." His mother said. Sehun sat down and His mother sat beside him. "I LOVE CHAESEONG. You may I haven't move on with Soo ji but I had. When Chaeseong was here, We bicker all the time. I even saw her real self. She cried, laughed and got mad infront me. I got to know her within days and I completely fell in love with her." He exclaimed, not looking at his mother and holding his head.

Suddenly, A knock was heard from the door. Mrs. Oh opened the door and saw your father. 


(A/N) I'm sorry for not uploading for a LOOOOOONNNNNG Time. I was busy with school works that I forgot about this. Projects make me go crazy. :(

Anyway, Here's the 25th Chapter. :D Hope you like it.