Epilogue

Money and Love

- Epilogue-

After 8 years, You and Sehun are getting married.  "Today's the day." You said right after you woke up. You jumped up and down on your bed and screamed a lot.

You were getting your hair fixed, when Luhan arrived. He was staring at you from a distance. He let out a sigh before walking towards you. Before he could even walk, Someone jumped on his back. It was Naeun. "Oppa, You still couldn't get over Chaeseong, I see." She said.

Luhan shook his head. "No. In fact, I have girlfriend now. She's a little bit older but I love her." Luhan answered with a smile. Naeun nodded her head. "Me too. Next year, I'm the one who's getting married!" She said.

You saw them talking and called them. "Oppa! Naeun!" They walked towards you. "How's the Maid of Honor and the Best man?" You asked them. "I'm not the best man," Luhan said. "You're the best man to your girlfriend." You said. "How did you know?" He asked. "Appa told me." You smiled. "

He smiled with his cheeks turning red. "Where's Sehun?" Naeun asked. You shrugged. "I don't know. If he's not there, I will punch him in the face." You said. Naeun giggled. It's still pretty awkward between you and Luhan but you keep on talking to him. 

It's time for the wedding. Everyone watch you as you walk down the aisle. You keep on smiling until the time you kissed Sehun. At the reception, You were dancing with Sehun. "Saranghae." Sehun whispered to your ear. "I love you too." You answered in english. 

Luhan tapped Sehun's shoulder. "May I dance with her?" Luhan asked. Sehun made a 'Why should you' face. "Why? It's our wedding. Go away now." He answered. You pushed Sehun away. "Ya! You're still childish. Don't worry. He has a girlfriend already." You explained.

"Who should I dance with?" Sehun asked. "Naeun." You answered as you hold Luhan's hand. Sehun asked Naeun to dance with him. "Oppa, Why do you want to dance with me?" You asked Luhan. "Because I missed you. By the way, Where should I get married?" He said. 

You jumped in happiness for Luhan and his girlfriend. "Oh my gosh. You're getting married too?" You asked him. "I'm gonna propose next week. You're the only one who knows this so keep your mouth shut." He said. You nodded your head many times, making you dizzy. 

"Oppa. I want to have a cool wedding." You said as you let go of Luhan. You went to the people playing the music and asked them to play one of your husband's favorite song. No, It's not Justin Bieber's Baby. It's EXO's Mama.

Sehun went towards you and said "Why did you ask them to play MAMA?". "Because I wanted you to dance MAMA. " You said before you kiss him. While Sehun was dancing, You were thinking about something.

"Me and Sehun are happy now. Naeun's my bestfriend again and Luhan's getting married. However, This is just the beginning. I wonder what blessing will happen to us next." You said to yourself. 


(A/N) The end. Thank you for supporting and subscribing and commenting on my fanfic. :">

I really appreciated it. :)

I am currently working on my 2nd fanfic, "My fangirl Love story" Starring you and Baekhyun. :) 

*gifnotmine