A night with kai

Married to Kai

"i know i put it here somewhere..." namjoo keep looking  every corner in her handbag, but the key still can't be found.

"namjoo, its the right time you telling me this is a joke or maybe one of your stupid prank before i choke you." you warned her.

"see for yourself, it not here. i rather die if you the one who will stuck with kai." she show you inside the bag.

namjoo quickly make her way to the door, to keep looking for the key, it seem like something hit her mind and you believe she on her way to go the last place before she went to your condo.you did not bother to look at kai reaction because it just a plain expression like usual.

"make it quick!" you yell from inside.

"just keep your distance away from kai!"

that brat

"now what? i'm stuck with him? somebody kill me." you sigh.

"i can heard you." suddenly kai reply and look at you with unpleasent look.

"of course you can, i purposely said it out loud." you pout.

"tell your sister i have no interest for her at all, make sure she find the key quick before i hate her even more."

"what the use are you telling me, she won't listen if i tell her anyway."

the situation become akward. suddenly you can feel your body being pull by someone to the sink. and of course it was kai, he move without noticing you and it surprise you a bit.

"yaa! tell me if you want to go anywhere even it near." you said

he did not reply and continue washing the glass that he used to drink before. while he busy washing you just stand there and put your other arm to your waist and tell him to be quick.

"is there anything to break this stupid handcuff beside the key?" suddenly he ask.

"i don't think so, hmm"

"do we have saw, blade or maybe hammer in this house?" you continue

"are you try to kill someone? think a bit logic can you."

"yeah you." you answer and glare at him

"too bad, you can't" he reply you with glare too.

the idea was a bit out of the box. so both of you give up trying before anyone die in the kitchen. however you did not give thinking a way on how to break off the handcuff beside using the key.

"move." he said and you followed him to the living room.

both of you sit on the sofa, and you keep your distance a far from kai and so do him. kai take over the remote control and you forcely have to watch the channel that he changed. it was an entertainment program, a music program to be precise.you notice he always watch those thing whenever he watch tv. you want to know why but you just to lazy to ask. it been about two hours you sit there. you tired of the same program that you watching.kai purposely hide the remote control from you so you wouldn't have a chance to change it.you tired of this and speak out your mind.

"give me the remote." you said

"no."

"give it i said."

"no"

"okay then tell me what benefit that you got from watching this?"

"do we need to gain benefit from tv? weirdo."

"give it while i ask nicely." you warned him.

"no."

thats it. you anger rise up, and you cannot hold it anymore. you stand up and grab the control from him. but fail, he manage to avoid it. you try again and without noticing distance between you and him is closer than before and fail again. somehow he good at avoiding stuff. you stop and are waiting for the right time to grab it back. you finally succed to grab it however you cannot control your balance and fall on him on the ground. the remote is in your hand and you are too happy to realize that you is on kai's body. and kai is under you.

then you get in your sense back. you look around and finally realize what is happening. both of you look at each other eye surprisingly your face turn red and you quickly get up. but you can't , everytime you try to stand on you two feet you will always keep fall down on kai, it emberass you even more. so you stop trying.

"what are you doing?" kai ask.

"grabbing the remote."

"urgh~get up!" he yell.

" i can't we stuck."

"i don't care just get your body off me."

"stop yelling, in a count of three we both will get up at the same time got it?"

"whatever."

"1 2 3"

luckily kai listen to you although he did not look like it. both of you stand up at the same time, and kai is massaging his back telling how hurt it is and how heavy you are, but you just to embarass to notice.

"move." you said after the long quiet and try to avoiding any eyes contact.

"to where?"

"can you just move."

it hard for kai to follow your instruction, but he move anyway. because he had no other choice.

you go to your room, and quickly pull a chair and sit on it. then take a thick book like dictionary and put it in front of you. you want to do some reading because you are tired sitting on the sofa for 2 hours and gain nothing beside embarassing yourself. you did not notice kai is going through your thing because you just into your reading.

"you read this too?" he said and going through the comic book.

"put it back, i hate people going through my thing without my permission."

"cool, i thought it was sold out." he still reading it ignoring your warning.

"you read it too?" you crack.

"what's so funny?"

"well, you know- it-the book-i mean comic - oh nothing." you try to hold your laugh and continue reading.

he finally put the book back on the shelf, and keep searching for other fun book to read. then a light blue colour book catch his attention between the other book. it seem like you purposely hide it from anyone but kai succed to found it.

"what's this?" he ask, but you did not bother to watch because you thought it must be other comic book that he found.

"oh- a picture." he take the picture that suddenly fall down to the ground.

you finally end your reading. you put back the book on the bookshelf back. then you suddenly notice a book that is really important to you suddenly missing. then you remember back about kai's question just now. you quickly turn and see him holding the book.

"stop!"

"what?" he look up to you.

"that book, give it back."

"this?" he open the book/

no my diary!

A/N: as you all know aff facing a problem, and sadly my previous chapter 9 gone T_T also with my subscriber too... its a nightmare. so i'm making the new one, luckily i still remember a bit of it, so yeah... hihi, enjoy reading ^^