Handcuff

Married to Kai

:colour font- na eun(you) thought

Minwoo did not answer your question, he look down and hold the tin and grip it until it squashed, his smiling face suddenly disappear, he turn cold and try to ignore your look.

Suddenly you can hear his small laugh and it is confusing you even more. I guess it true then, he must love bomi so much, lucky bomi.

“Well, how can I say this, it was a puppy love I guess.”

“It must be hurt you a lot seeing your girlfriend kissing with someone else.” You said sadly acting to be nice.

“EX- we broke up.”

Broke up, god love me. Should I ask why? It will just hurt me even more, oh well I guess it must be because of third party and it definitely kai.

“But why?”  Damn, great job na eun, prepare to cry.

“Its not important actually, you know your question is making me hurt even more.” He said look straightly to your eyes.

“Ah- so- sorry, I don’t mean to-“

“Its okay, you know what?  You are the only one who knows about my past relationship with her, let make it a secret between us okay?” he said with putting his finger on his lips give you a wink that can make every girl go wild. You blink once, and feel like you totally die right now after saw that amazing wink. You can’t help but to like him even more.

You get back from school as usual, and the key still at the same place like this morning, so you guess kai still not back from school. It weird because he always ahead you whenever it come to home.

You head to your room to change, do like you always do and then go straight to the kitchen to grab something to eat. You open the fridge and unlucky you it is empty. You still haven’t got to buy groceries yet because you are too lazy to walk even the market are near. For you after return home, impossible you want to step out again unless it important.

Next, you walk to the drawer to see if there something you can eat, but it still the same, nothing, just dust in there. Staying in the luxurious condo but nothing to eat got a wealthy husband but I’m starving here. Damn. Until now, you just depend on the food that you mother send, mostly it was being sent by your irritated sister but today, you haven’t seen her anywhere. You about to call your mom because you cannot take it anymore, then you can hear someone is ringing the bell from outside.

You quickly walk to see who. You look from the small screen and you can see namjoo is fixing her hair through it. It is the first time you feel so happy to see her. You quickly open the door and namjoo quickly head in without saying hi. You are use to it so you did not said hi either, your eyes is fix on namjoo hand that you surely it had food in it.

“Where’s kai?” she ask looking everywhere for kai.

“He hasn’t return yet, it’s that food?” you quickly walk to her and grab the food on her hand. But she avoids you and put the food behind her.

“You still did not do it right?” she widened her eyes.

“Do what? give it, I’m starving.” You said trying to snatch the food from her.

“Funny na eun, don’t pretend to be clueless, you know the THING when you got married, you still did not do it r-“

“I’m still a you brat!” you yell and succeed to grab the food from her.

You put the food on the plate then dig in until you full. Namjoo sit in front of you with his unhappy face. It seem that she really want to see kai right now.

“What time does he come home?” she asks looking at her watch it is past 8. But his presence still not there. You did not care about him, you are happier if he lives at somewhere else beside in the same roof as you. He must be still angry about yesterday. Well like I care, he definitely deserves it! Should I tell namjoo about that kissing thing, she must be going crazily mad and her feeling towards kai definitely will change! Moreover it will make me happy.

“yaa, answer me.” She yells.

“Huh? What?” you ask with question mark on your face. You are too busy think out of a plan to annoy namjoo until you did not hear her.

“urgh, never mind.” She answer then put her face on the table. Suddenly her face change, she turn to be the old namjoo again, she quickly grab her bag and start looking for something.

“ta-daaa!” she said and show you a handcuff.

“What’s that?” you ask.

“a handcuff you silly, I’m going to put my hand in it and same goes with kai,  we will go everywhere and anywhere together and I can see his handsome face everyday, uuuu~ I cannot wait. But before that-”

Suddenly she go near you and handcuffing you without your permission, you are shock and demand her to open it right now.

“It perfect, if it go well on your hand it must be perfect for me too.” She said with her evil face.

“Satisfy? Now open it!”

When namjoo about to look for the key, suddenly kai appear and it shock both you and namjoo.

“oppa!” namjoo said looking more happier than before. Kai look at her and as usual ignore her, he straightly go to the fridge to drink. Namjoo pull you to go near kai. Suddenly she do the same to  kai too. Now you and kai are stuck and your blood suddenly risen up, you had enough of this.

“you got what you want right, now go stuck with him and let me go.” You said.

“awwhh~ it perfect on him too, shut up will yaa, I’ve got the key right here.” She grabs her bag and look for the key. She looks everywhere but it can’t be found. She looks again but it not there. Then she looks in her pocket still the result is the same.

“o-oh.” She said with her mysterious tone

“Hurry up.” you said.

“The key, well, it missing.”

“N A M J O O !”

A:N: ahh~~ i'm kinda down, something irritating me >< and i'm seriously hungry too T_T, i hope the dawn come fast~ oh well, gotta be patient, i just hope the story until now doens't bore you, i really work hard on this  x(