secret reveal 2

Married to Kai

"i get it, hands off." you rudely push him away and make sure your distance is not too close. you look aside and try to cover your red face from been seeing

"its not like i want to do it" he reply

the situation become silence for a moment. you still blushing because of his sudden action just now, while he just leave you there standing and seat.

then your mom face hit your mind. wait, mom won't tell us to kiss right? you took a glance on kai and quickly turn back when he look back.no no , she won't.there's no way i'm going to kiss him! you shake your head hard and try to convince yourself she wouldn't tell you to do it. but,she is just so unpredictable, what if she suddenly tell me to do that ?! you turn and take a look on kai again

"what?"

you taken aback when he suddenly standing in front of you given you a what look

"n-nothing" you bite your lips and try to avoid his eye.

"then why are you secretly keep looking at me?" he notice

"well, there is something that bugging me." you slowly look up and finally meet his eyes.

"what?"

"um, do you think, well i don't know, my mom, she,nevermind" you keep biting your lips and slowly walk away.

"she tell us to kiss?" your step stop and numb for awhile.

"well..."

"you think she will tell us to do that?" he keep asking

"she just so unpredictable"

"like seriously you've got to find a boyfriend soon, so we don't need to practice this thing."

"w-who the hell want to do it ?! even my mom forcing me, i would not let my precious first kiss stolen by you." you piss off but you can't stop yourself from blushing.

"do it." he come towards you and look straight on your eyes. you gulp and step aback

"d-do what?" you stutter, your eyes remain wide open. "you don't want your dad to be unconscious again don't you?"

"of course i don't, just forget it, let just hope mom won't tell us to do that" you turn and quickly walk to your room. however kai pull your hand and turn you to face him. "w-what are you doing?" you ask.

he purposely did not answer your question and slowly kiss you on the lips.your eyes widen and his lips keep continue kissing yours. you can feel the heat on his breath and your heart beating like crazy. you surprise at his sudden action and try to push him away, but it look like your body did not move as you want it too.

then after a while kai stop and let go of his lips.

"t-there, don't be late tomorrow."he stutter for the first time since you know him. he look like try to avoid the eye contact and look away since the kiss. he went to his room and leave you that is still standing there, probably still shock from what just happen.

he just took my first kiss...

school end. you is on your way to go home. you have to cancel everything that you plan with your friends today because you are just too excited to visit your dad."na eun!" a familiar voice is calling you from behind. you quickly turn back to see who is it.

"minwoo" you surprise but a smile still appearing on your face.

"heading home?" "yeah" "i thought you going to the library with eunji today?" he ask

"well, i cancel it, something important shows up." you both start walking to the bustop.

you almost reach your condo, while minwoo need to go to someplace at your house area. you stop and wave goodbye to him.

"we here, thank you for sending me home." you smile. minwoo look up and his eyes stare at veranda which you stay in. both his hand in his pocket and look at you. you hoping that he would not start asking question about you kai and the marriage.

"is it true, that you married to him?" you surprise at his question and answer calmly.

"i know , it hard even for me to believe it, but sadly its true."

"are you in love him?

"hell no! not at all, and it would never happen!" you determinely said.

"i'm glad." he smile.

you throw you shoes and come in. you did not care whether it neatly arrange or not because you are totally late for the visit. on your way to your room you accidently bump to kai that just come from the kitchen. you start remember about the kiss yesterday and soon you cheek become red. same with kai , both of you are practically shy and try to avoid talking with each other.

"i-" both of you start talking at the same time. you stare at each other for a while then you give up and look away. "i'm sorry." kai said. you look at him.

"sorry for last night, " "nevermind, its just practice anyway" you try to fake a laugh. "but still, you must be shock." since when you care about me? "just don't repeat it." you answer.

"we late,wait for me, i'll go get change." you quickly ran and enter your room. you lock the door and lean yourself on it. you touch your lips and still can't believe kai was your first kiss.

"are you ready?" you look at kai as he link his finger to yours.

"i think so." he hesitate. "omo. don't tell me that you nervous?" you notice at his hesitation from looking at his face. "remember, do exactly like we practice yesterday, okay?" you look at him. he slowly nod.

with a mix feeling you open the door and come in. you can see your mom is sitting next to your dad. while your dad is talking happily not like the other day. you can't express how happy you are when you see your dad is finally wake up after a few week on bed. tears almost come out and you quickly ran to him.

"appa!" you hug him tight. "na eun, its nice that i can finally see you again." he pat your hair. "are you okay now?"

"well, the doctor say i cannot receive any shocking news anymore, and have enough rest, so yeah,i'm okay" he smile

"annyeong." kai politely bow. you quickly go and stand next to him. "you must be na eun's husband?" he ask.

"i am." kai reply with a smile. "dad! here, we bring your favourite fruit." you take the fruit from kai's hand and put it on the desk next to your dad.

"both of you be honest with me." you and kai gulp and pay attention to your dad next question."what is it dad?"

"you both married because you love each other right? not because being force?"

you and kai look at each other. then you stare at your mom telling her what to say next. then suddenly you remember about last night you quickly put your hand around kai's waist."o-of course dad, we love each other, see?" you make a fake smile.

"that's true Mr Son, i love her." kai put his hand around your neck and grin.

*BANG!* a loud sound of many drink can fall down. it startle everyone in the room. you quickly turn and you can see namjoo standing there with her jaw drop and eyes widen.namjoo don't even blink, she practically died after what she heard just now.

oh-no

visit time is over. you is walking towards the main door with kai walking next to you.

"pheww~ that was a relief" kai let go a satisfy sigh. he stop and look at you that leaving behind. "what's wrong, aren't you happy,your dad didn't know the truth? he ask.

"i lie to him." you feel guilty and seat on the stool. kai walk towards you and seat next to you. "no your not, you doing this because for you dad sake" he try to calm you down

"really?" you ask."i never imagine that i'll say this, but... you a good daughter, your dad lucky to have you""thanks"you feel of guilty slowly gone and a smile finally appear on your face."poor namjoo though,she must be really shock right now." you get up and continue walking.

before stepping out from the bulding, you link your fingers to kai's again. that is because your dad probably watching you from upstairs. especially when his ward is next to the window. "are your dad still watching?" kai ask. you look up and you see your mom and your dad still on the window. you saw your mom eyes and saw her sign that telling ' keep holding to kai'

"you don't really mean it when you said that you love me in front of my dad right?" you ask.

"w-what? of course no" kai look away.

"beside what we did back then its all fake.sorry if you want it to be real though " he continue

"sheesh. i'm just afraid that you finally fall for me. beside there's no way i'll be fall for you! never!"

"thats good then, because you're not even my type."

"yaa!"

then kai suddenly stop. "what's wrong?" you look at him and notice the changes on his face. you quicly look front and saw a familiar figure looking at both of you with disabelievement.it is bomi, she looks shock and the basket full of fruit almost slips out from her hand. her eyes won't stop observing at your hand that holding tight to kai.