secret reveal 3

Married to Kai

every couple around you busy preparing for the next game while you just standing there doing nothing busy looking at your watch trying to figure out where's kai. the last game going to start soon, but he can't be seen anywhere.

"everyone we going to start in 5 minute! get ready !"

you anxiously walking towards the announcer and tell her that kai isn't here yet.

"i'm sorry, but can you wait for a sec, my partner still hasn't come yet."

"well...call him"

"..s.sure"

you pretend to take out your phone and just stare at it. until know kai number hasn't still be in your contact. so you move a bit from the worker and try to look for kai by yourself. when you about to start searching kai already walks towards you with confuse expression on his face you ran and tell him to be fast.

"where were you?!" you ask. kai did not answer straight away, he look into your eyes and try to find something in there, maybe the answer whether he truly have feeling for you or not. "hello ?" you wave your hand few time in front of his face making he come back to sense again.

"s-sorry, i have a sudden stomachache." he lie.

"whatever, now come on! the last game is starting soon."

the next game called the hug game: "the hug?" both you and kai look at each other after hearing the game ridiculous name.so here it goes. the game rule is, the girl have to step on his partner feet with shoes on. you must hug each other until the game end. couple would be disqualified if their let go of their partner and if the guy could not hold the pain on his feet. there would be time limit for this. 2 hours are given. if you succed to go through the pain and follow the rules nicely, then you win.

you gulp and blink after you heard the explaination. you cannot hold yourself from blushing. heart start beating fast and sweat start coming out. what should i do? you bite your upper lips.

"hwaiting you two ! i'm sure both of you will definitely be in a relationship after this! " the lady that take you there stop and give out encouragement towards you two.

"please stand here." one of the worker lead you to the right place.

you and kai are standing facing to each other. you both cannot look at each other eye to eye. kai looking everywhere except you .

"everyone! ready ?!"

you look around and other couple already hugging their partner. you still hesitate whether to hug kai or not. you afraid that if you do it you would be falling deeply more into kai. and break your promise to bomi.

"lets just end this thing fast." kai said.

there's no expression on his face at all. you thought that he felt nervous as you too but look like you was wrong.

"just let me go when you feet feel hurt, we don't have to win this thing anyway." you said. dissapoint over his reaction.you slowly put your feet on him and start wrapping your arms around his neck. while kai wrap his arms around your waist. he pull you closer to him and your heartbeat become one with kai. you can feel the heat, his breath and more importantly you can feel his heartbeat. he not nervous is he?

kai's pov

i slowly wrap his arms around her waist and pull her closer to prevent her from falling down.

preeeet!

finally the game has started. i can't help but to gulp,blush and gulp again. i'm  just too nervous really nervous.but i try hard not to show it in front of her. my question have been answered , i really do like her, and in a matter of time it will turn into love...

"do you hate me?" she ask suddenly. i know she'd trying hard for not to let his head fall into my shoulder. because i can feel it.

"why do you ask that?" i ask.

"it seem like , you look so cold in front of me, but really different in front of her." she continue.

"her? who?"

"nothing." i don't expect that.

"i thought we agree to this, nothing is an unaccaptable answer." i hope she answer me this time.

"what?err no. we agree none of your business in unaccapteble answer."

"just answer me will you." i urge.

"bomi."

your pov

damn,why in the world i ask that. stupid na eun, you just give him a hint that you actually have feeling for him. great, just great. you feel piss off of yourself after randomly asking. your concentration slowly lose. you accidently slip over kai's feet but thanks god kai manage to hold you. now you even more closer to him.this time you cannot avoid but to lean your head on his shoulder to make thing easier.

"what are you doing?!" kai whisper. "sorry."you apologize for your careless mistake.

"just,put your head on my shoulder, i- i don't mind." did he just, s-stutter?

"but-"

"i'm just saying this for the sake of the game. nothing else." he turn cold again. fine!. you hesitate at first, you know your heart want to do it, but your mind said don't. finally, your heart win, your head slowly fall on his shoulder and kai hug you even tighter. you can't help but to smile. you might not notice this, but kai actually smiling in front. it's is heaven for you two.

"alright everyone! 30 minute left ! make sure you hug your partner ! " the worker walked around and stop in front of you. "woohoo! look like this couple really do enjoy this moment!" he talked through the microphone make sure everyone heard what he just said.people that watching also awing and pretty girls can't help but to glare at you with feeling of envy for hugging the hottie. "hey. i hope you both win." he wink to kai and leave.

kai's pov

"t-thanks." the worker point his finger to na eun. then he leave after winking at me. the wink it scarry though especially he's a guy. so i keep wondering why he keep pointing to na eun. and come to the think of it, na eun haven't say a words after i told her to lean comfortably at me. so i decide to ask her or maybe chat with her. i know i'm acting cold towards her. but i have too, i can't let her know that i like her.

"yaa."  i wait for a few seconds but still no answer. so i decided to tilt my head to the side and she is actually sleeping with a smile on his face. she must be tired after the hide and seek from her friend. i have to admit she look cute though. no she's beautiful. for a few minutes i'm observing his beautiful face and what i can say it make more falling deeply into her. my  lips just an inch from her, if no one around, i might actually kiss her and maybe confess? but no. i don't want to break her heart, i guess i have to wait.

"look like you have to wake her up the time almost over."

"can't i just leave her like this? i promise i would wake her up later."

"i admit you both are the sweetest couple here! no wonder the girls feel jealous. but sure, up to you. you both are the winner anyway." he thumb up and walk away. winner? i look around and it true we win.

your pov

preeeeeet !

the loud sound wake you up. you still in kai's arms and you can heard people applauding. you quickly open your eyes and realize that you are the last standing couple. you slowly let go of kai and try to found out what happen.

"congratulation! you are the winner of the whole games! " one of the worker come to you and announce that you are the winner of this game. he hand in flower, cheque and vacation ticket to you. you still clueless on what actually going on look at kai hoping he would explain.

"we win?" you ask.

"yes, we do." he smile.

"really?" the lady that bring you here come to you and comfirm everything "yes , you are! thanks to you i win too, i'm getting a promotion! so enjoy your gift! " she left.

"omg! i can't believe it ! yeay ! " you held your hand high and hi-5 with kai.

you are walking happily with your gift in your hand and heading home. you keep smelling the flower and say how good it is even you had said the same thing for  hundred time. you look to the side and you notice that kai isn't there. you turn back and you saw kai walking springly with flower in his hand. you quickly ran to him.

"are you okay?" you bend. "i'm fine." he lie.

"omo, i step on you too hard wasn't i? and for two hours? it must be hurt."

"i'm okay." he keep lying and pretending to look okay. he continue walking but slip down after few steps. you ran to him and help him to get up.

"you idiot ! how much longer you going to lie !" you shout. people around start looking at you. you don't care about that and take the flower from kai's hand. you take his hand and put it around your neck. you hold his waist and slowly walk to the bus stop.

"what are you doing? people watching." he try to take his hand away.

"like i care, now hold onto me, or i'm going to leave you here." you angrily said. kai was taken aback from your sharp glare and decided to just follow you. you stop a taxi and 10 minute later you home.

today is school. as usual you are in class and giving your full concentration as exam just around the corner. the bell rang. recess is here. you haven't say hi to eunji and yoo kyung since morning. they also kinda ignore you. it's kinda weird so you decide to approach them first.

"hello!" you come from back and surprise them. you in a very good mood after those couple games yesterday.however your best friend not. they kinda hate you from some reason. without saying anything they throw a glare at you get up and leave.

"guys?" you said clueless."wait up! what's wrong? why were you two ignoring me like that?" they turn around and look at you with fire in their eyes.

"i thought we're bestfriend, how could you lie to us." eunji said dissapointly.

"lie? why would i lie about?

"about your marriage life."

you totally freeze out when you heard your biggest secret coming out from eunji's mouth. you dumbfounded. they already know the truth , there's no way you would cover it up with a lie. they different. they are your bestfriend.

"eunji, i..i could explain" you try to hold them but they left you without hearing your explaination . however you manage to hold yoo kyung down and ask her.

"who told you?

 

A/N: actually this is not the end of this chapter, but if i keep continue i don't know whether i could stop or not ><