confuse

Married to Kai

kai slowly let go of your hand and try to stop bomi from running away.

"bomi wait."

as your expected she did not listen and walk away with tears in her eyes.

you did not speak anything, you just keep being silence afraid that you will make the trouble worst.

without kai looking at you he just go and try to chase bomi.

kai's pov

"bomi wait!" kai try to stop the elevator door from being close but he failed. bomi still won't stop. she already in the elevator and try her best to run away from kai. without wasting time kai quickly ran as fast as he could using the stairs.

while bomi is still walking with her head down, kai already stand in front of the door waiting for her.

bomi saw him but pretend she's not. "can you please listen." kai grab her hand from spinning the door knob.

bomi throw a glare at him and rudely push kai's hand away.

"junhong i'm here." bomi said then put the basket full of fruit on the desk. "hyung!" junhong happily said.

"hey." kai force a smile. "oh! i know that smile, are you both having a fight?"

"no we're not" bomi said coldly. "noona!" "don't raise your tone on me,junhong"

"alright then, both of you out." bomi and kai quickly turn on him with question mark on their face. "junhong." "don't come in until your both make up." junhong use all his energy to push both of them out. however he stop suddenly because of his bad cough. "junhong, are you okay?" bomi ran towards him and help him stand up straight

"i'll go talk to him, now go rest." bomi finally give up. still coughing junhong spread a wide smile on his face as his plan work out.

your pov

you is standing in the kitchen cutting fruits for your own snack. however even you busy cutting you can't stop think about the unexpected meeting with bomi this afternoon.

you keep questioning with yourself whether kai will tell her the truth or not. those thought keep replaying in your mind over and over again until you did not realize you accidently cut your own finger.i wonder, will kai tell her about the truth? or he will just create a lie about it. ugh. if he did, i make sure he dead.

"dammit." you silently scream in pain and try to wash it with water. when you about to reach out your hand suddenly kai appear from nowhere and grab it.

"w-what are you doing?"

kai take your finger and put it in his mouth. your eyes widen and gulp few times. the moment become silent for seconds and you keep observing him

suddenly your inner change when you see how caring he is . even it just a small thing it move you. and because of that small thing your heart beating faster than before.you just can't stop looking at his face and this is the first time you feel different when you near boy.

"where's the first aid kit?" he let go of your finger and ask. "at the cabinet maybe." you answer, still surprise.

kai that clueless about the changes inside of you quickly go and look for it. after a few minutes he found and drag you to the sofa.

"you know i can just wash it with water." you said while kai busy open the plaster. "it better if you do it this way."you decide to stay silent and just watch him doing it like professional.

"why you keep looking at me?" he notice. his face just an inches from yours. damn, i get caught, i can't tell him that he make my heart beat risen up am i?gotta think of something. think! think! think!

"did you told bomi the truth?" 

"yeah."

"what?! why?!" you cannot hold the anger inside of you, all those beautiful feeling that you feel towards him gone. "you've been unfair here." he wake up and take along the first aid kit with him.

"unfair? what do you mean by that?" unsastisfy, you get up and follow him.

"you told minwoo about us, and you angry at me because i told her?" he turn and look at you. "w-well, minwoo- he's different." you tone lower a bit. "different, explain by what  you mean by that."

you look down and try to think of an answer, but you become silent because you can't think of anything."well, minwoo, he's important to me."

"because you have feeling for him right?" i don't think that feeling is strong as before. you keep that words inside of you because you did not dare to let it out.

"so bomi is important to you?" you ask still defending yourself.

"she is."

"then, what are you doing here?! go comfort her, tell her every single thing about us!" you spit out everything inside at him. kai surprise from your sudden action. you leave him there standing and go to your room. you also purposely slam the door before throwing yourself on bed.

you look up and hold your chest. kai's face keep appearing in front of you.

did i just do that? ugh, its frustating. i hate him. wait, i'm not jealous am i? you take your pillow next to you and scream on it.

Morning arrive ,kai is sitting on the table with his mouth full of breakfast. he keep looking at the that clock hanging up the wall and then move his eyes to your room.

is she still mad?

you still did not show up. tired from waiting  he decided to leave for school. when he about to pass your room. you finally out with large eyebag under you eyes. you did not look enthuastic like before. it seem like you did not have enough sleep , probably thinking about yesterday.

"what?" you coldly ask. "were you did not get any sleep last night?"

"since when did you care about me." you walk through him and put on your shoes.

"yaa! are you still mad about yesterday?"

"no."

"look,you told minwoo without asking my permission first, and you expect me to to ask yours."kai grab his bag and leave you alone.. fool, i'm not angry at you because of that.

class ended. you still sleepy, even your tummy is really hungry you did not have the energy to go to the canteen. you put your head on the table look outside the window.

"na eun!" eunji slam the desk and quickly your head up. "don't do that."

"what are you doing here, lets go." she pull you but still your is on the chair. "you go first." again you put your head back on the table. "alright, what's wrong?" "nothing." you answer. "come on, nothing? don't try to fool me, say it!" eunji start shaking your body and purposely make you piss of. only by doing that you will finally tell her.

"eunji." you said and slowly stand up straight."yes?"  "i have something to ask you." you bite your lips and gather your guts.

"i knew it, i knew that something is bothering you. what is it?" she look straight into your eyes.

"if our heart beating faster than usual when we beside someone and we suddenly get jealous when he mention other girl beside us, what does that mean?"

you put your face closer to eunji and patiently wait for her answer.eunji eyes grow big and her lips suddenly shapping into a big smile. "finally!" she hug you tight and said it out loud.you barely ran out of breath when she hug you.

"don't hug me like that"

"oh you silly, you are so innocent you know that? that mean you have feelings for him, you like him or maybe you have fall in love with him."

so it is true, i do have feelings for kai. "so tell me who is this lucky guy?"

"n-no one" you purposely try to avoid her eyes. "is it minwoo?" she guess.

"m-maybe."

"is it still him?it not a big surprise then. you did like him since primary school." eunji sound dissapointed.

you will probably die because too shock when you heard it is actually kai.

after being force by eunji, you finally give up and decided to go to the canteen with her. there's no way you can stand eunji annoying whine.your expression still bland, there's no even a bit of smile. you just want to sleep right now. after putting your book back in the locker you went straight to the canteen with eunji.

on your way there you accidently bump into bomi. look like she have been waiting for you.

"we need to talk" she throw a death glare at you.

"eunji, you go first." you take a deep breath and follow bomi to more private place.

she bring you the rooftop. since you arrive there, bomi hasn't talk a word. she keep being silence and so you decided not too.

"is it true, that you married to kai?"

"yes"

she turn and look at you. "since when?" she continue asking. "i think it better for you to ask kai himself."

"divorce him."

"i can't" you answer looking down. "then, i will tell other people about this marriage." you feel surprise and look at her. "you wouldn't dare"

"try me."

the tense risen up. you feel shock after hearing her word. "if you tell people about this, how about kai then? don't you worry about him? especially he going to debut soon." you try  your best to calm her down and pursuade her to change her mind.

"alright then, there is one condition, you break it i swear i'll tell the whole world about this."

you gulp and prepare yourself to hear what her condition is.

"what?"

"don't fall for him."

A/N : i know bomi seem like an evil character in this story, its not like i hate her and it not like i purposely doing  that, i never intend for doing it. i'm sorry in advance if her fans felt offense.who know her character might change as the story go on? :D