teach

Married to Kai

you is sitting in your class pretending giving your full intention when you are not at all.

"don't fall for him."

there it go again. bomi words keep echoing inside your head.

you come back to your sense then start shaking your head real hard to get rid of it. you let go a big sigh.

finally you give up and slowly put your head on the table. you turn right and look out from the window trying searching for peace.

"i would tell the whole world about your marriage if you break it."

her words keep playing in your head. you turn your head to the left. your eyes caught on kai. you looking straight at him. for this time your butterflies keep appearing in your tummy. you look at him in a totally different way. its not like before. which is you never ever want to go near him.

suddenly kai notice your stare. he look at you back. you both staring for some quite time. none of you tried to look away.

i promise her and because of that this stupid feeling inside of me has to go.

*BANG!*

a loud sound of slam right in front of you. you quickly stand up straight and see Mrs Park with her scary face looking sharply at you.

"Miss Son? are you sleeping in my class?" she press each and every word with a scary tone and it make you gulp a few times.

"n-no"

"then, pay attention!"  he throw a glare at you before walking away.

"i-i'm sorry Mrs park."

students start whispering between themselves. it was their first time  seeing  you,  one of the best student at school being scold like that. it sure will be the top gossip for sometime. you notice the giggling , the eyes and all the whispering. you slowly take a book and cover your face with it. it is just too embarassing.

"na eun! aren't you going home?" eunji said while busy putting all her book in her bag. you still sitting on your chair slowly wake up from your seat.

"something wrong with her." you kyung look worriedly at you.

"guys,lets go karaoke."

both of them look at you with huge question mark on their face. their jaw drop, and eyes become widen.

"did you just say that?" eunji ask still shock.

"come on! my treat!" you put your hand on their neck and pull them closer to you.

"but you hate karaoke." you kyung said looking at you that already outside the class room.

"not today.come on!" you leave them standing there surprise watching your weird behaviour. "wait up!"  yoo kyung and eunji ran to you. soon both of you walking happily to the near karaoke place.

you reach home at night. you almost forget to come home when you having best time with both of your bestfriend. at least hanging out with them will help you release your tension on your feelings toward kai.

you arrange your shoes neatly at it place and step in. home look quite. you guess kai still haven't home yet when you notice there are no traces of him. you glad, because you really want to avoid him for now.

you make a decision by yourself that you will start the first step to erase your feeling for him by avoiding him as much as you can.

then when you about to enter your room, a tall good looking figure without his shirt on come out right from the kitchen with a glass in his hand.

"yaaa!!" you scream on the top of your lung. quickly you cover both of your eyes with your hands.

"how many time that  i told you that you have to put your shirt on if you are in this house!"

"i thought you were not at home."

"i am now!"

"gee." you slowly open your eyes and thankfully he put his shirt on.i just don't get it how do i like i him in the first place

"next time, whether i'm home or not. make sure you wear your shirt."

"if you stop yelling.  where have you been, getting home by this time?"

" don't talk to me like you are my mother.is none of your business." you answer him back and went straight to your room.

you take a quick nap before continue on with your study routine. after an hour  studying ,your tummy start making sound. you put your glasses down and went to the kitchen to grab some snack.

while you on your way to the kitchen, kai come out from his room with his phone on his ear.

he tidy up his shirt and fix his messy hair.

"are you going somewhere?" you stop and ask him curiously.

"like you always said, none of your business."

ugh

Kai's Pov

kai went to the bustop and waist for a cab. he never stop check on his watch afraid that he's going to be late.

finally, after 15 minutes waiting, a cab stop in front of him and without wasting time kai go and ride it. the cab stop at his mansion. his house to be exact. like usual the maid line up at the entrance waiting for their young master.

"your dad is in his room." said one of the maid.

kai went straight to his dad room and knock first before entering. after hearing a yes from his dad, he come in and stand in front of his dad working desk.

"i come here as soon as i can. what's wrong? your disease attacking you again?" kai ask and try to gasp for some air.

"i'm fine. only those excuse will make you come here. i'm glad that you still worry about me."

"not funny dad." kai take a chair and seat on it.

"how's your marriage life?" his dad ask him while leaning his back comfortably in his chair.

"i hate it."

"you shouldn't be too honest. i'll be fine if you lie saying it was fine."

"i hate liar. and i won't be one."

kai keep defending himself. the moment become silence for some time. his dad reach a file next to him and read it.

"you still remember our agreement right?"

"that i need to marry her in order to become an idol? yes"

"and?"

"and what?" kai corrected the way his seat and try to remember back the agreement that he made with his dad earlier.still try to remember it, kai's dad put the file  in front of kai. kai's curiously look at it.

"what's that?" kai take it and observe what inside.

"you also promise me that you will make me proud with your grade at school. and it seem that it not a result that i can be proud off" kai's dad sound dissapointed.

finally kai remember.he bite his upper lips and try to think of an excuse.

"too busy being a trainee? if this continue, you have to quit" his dad face change. his warm smile earlier slowly gone.

"what? look, i willingly sacrificing my life on marrying her. and now you said that i have to quit?"

"and your grade is the part of the agreement,but you failed on it. if you divorcing her. you still had to quit on becoming an idol and you have to work in our family company instead"

kai cursing inside telling how piss off is him when he stuck between those ridiculous choices. he think deeply before answering his dad.if he divorce you he had to quit being an idol and work for his father company instead.

after all of his hard work on becoming an idol now because of this he had to quit? there's no way he will do that. beside there is something , the real reason why he willingly to go through all those trouble on becoming an idol , its not because of fame and money. it because of something, something that only he know.

Your pov

you is sleeping soundly on your bed. then you can hear someone is knocking your room door. you decide to let it be because you are too tired to wake up. you pull your blanket and cover whole your body with it. however the sound becoming more louder . you push the blanket away and cover your ears with pillow. still the sound doesn't come lesser.

you finally give up and walk angrily to the door.

"what?!" you said angrily with your eyes half closed.

"we need to talk."

"now?"

"yes."

"are out of your mind? go sleep!" you walk inside to your room. but kai hold your hand and prevent you from entering.

"please."

you stop struggling when he you heard the words please. you started to pity him. but still sleep is more important right now.

"not now. let me go! "

"no. please wait." kai still haven't let go of your hand. all those manly and cold attitude of him suddenly gone. he turn to a cute and innocent boy.

"no!"

"i need you to help me to get good grade at school."

you finally stop and turn to him. "you want me to what?"

"you know. teach me, emm. kinda that tuition of yours." he said looking down.

"am i dreaming or something?"

suddenly kai hit your head lightly and you screaming in pain. even he not hit you that hard still it hurt.

"aww!! what was that for?"

"its not a dream."