the woman

Married to Kai

Your eyes grow wider as the breeze of the night slowly blow your hair.

I give you my heart

Kai's word keeps lingering in your ears  and the time feels like it suddenly stop.

" Did you just give your heart to me ? "

Kai let go a small laugh and look away. He is currently blushing right now with his red face. "Y-yes" he lifts his hand up and put it to his lips.

For a few moments none of you are talking with each other. Both of you are numb don't know what to say next. Same with Kai, he has just confessed, but you don't actually think he was serious despite his sudden silence.

"Oh ! Look a shooting star! "

He lifts his hand and point his finger at the sky. You look at him then turn your eyes on it. You just look at the stars with nothing come out of your mouth. A wish should be done by now, but you already did earlier.

"I know today is your birthday, but could I'm the one who makes the wish?" he said and slowly close his eyes. He put his hand together and you just look at him.

After he is done , his lips slowly curve into a smile and he put his hand back into his pocket.

"What did you wish for ?" You ask could not help from being curious.

Kai turns his head towards you and he currently faces you  now. He lifts both of his hands and put it on your shoulder. He bent down a bit until he reaches your height.

"I wish for the future."

"The future?"

"Did you still remember the agreement that we have made before?" he asks standing up straight.

You stop and start to think. You tilt your head a bit to the side and try to remember back everything. Agreement?

However nothing comes out of your mind. You want to straightly ask him what is it. But there's no way he is going to be easy on you.

Suddenly something hit your mind. You remember back the earlier day of your marriage. Where the cold Kai sits in front of you in the living room and force you to follow his rules.

Did he mean ... divorce?

You corrected the way you stand and lift your head up. "You mean that 3 months, where we are going to divorce when you debut?" you said in a bit high  and wants him to heard it.

"Yep." he nod.

"What it has to do with your wish?" you keep asking hopefully he would give you an answer that can help you solve the puzzle that he gave.

"I know you may not believe it but..." he stop for a while and bite his upper lips. " I wish that both of us stay like this forever, without that divorce thing..." he blush.

Kai absolutely weird for this night. It's hard for you to believe what he done for you. The kiss, the heart and now this?

After you finish gathering up all the clues finally you get the idea. But of course you don't want to trust him that easily. But it looks like he is talking the true.

"But...how about your debut, are you going to cancel it?"

"Of course no. the debut is going to happen, but.." he looks up and a sudden confidence suddenly possess him.

"The divorce, never." determinedly he continues.

"Did you just say that you like me?"

You could see that Kai looks shock after you suddenly throw the unexpected question at him. But you just can't help it, you really really want to know and you don't want to live in this hesitation world anymore.

You look at him waiting for him to answer. You gulp a few times and your heart cannot help but to beat extremely fast

"Yes."

Finally he said it. After all the puzzle that he plays with you. You feel extremely happy. You never expect that he will say yes and most importantly that he also feel the same thing as you.

Everything is true. All his sudden change behavior and how he treats you. It's all true.

You just want to scream and running and jumping and give him a big hug. You are so happy and honestly it's hard to hold it inside.

Instead you reply him with a laugh.

"What?" he ask, offended.

You keep laughing and hold your tummy because you are laughing so hard. "What's so funny?" he keeps asking. You saw the change in his face and slowly you reduce it a bit. You try to calm yourself down then look at him.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?" he frown.

"You know what?" you ask.

"What?"

You slowly come near him then stand beside him. Kai turns his body and looking the exact thing that you did.

You look up at the sky and saw a billion of stars on it. It's a night that you'll never forget. And come to think of it. Today has been the best birthday ever where you receive the most precious gift from the guy that  mean a lot to you.

"I also wish for the same thing." you smile.

Kai's eyes become widen when he looks at you. You just said that you like him too but not in a word that he would easily understand. You purposely put it like that to see whether he catch the meaning or not.

And look like he did. A smile, no. a wide smile also appear on his face.

Slowly you link your arms with his and he just let it be, in fact he hold you even tighter.

I love you.

The exam is finally over. The last paper for today is science and successfully you had answered it. You told everything about what happened last night to you Kyung and enjoy. They also feel the happiness that you felt. Three of you have already made a plan to enjoy yourself. Like usual the karaoke place with Yoo Kyung treat.

The exam is now finally over and that's mean also your work as a Kai's tutor officially end. There would be no more books and no more study.

Kai's debut is a few days ahead. So now after the exam end he would give his full concentration on Exo.

Surprisingly his debut day is going to happen the next day after the result come out. He said that he is going to show his grade to his dad and hopefully his dad going to give him the green light.

With the debut stuff, Kai also said that he won't be home so often . He will spend most of his time at the company and maybe his new dorm. You felt pretty upset about it and of course sad. There will be no Kai figure anymore in the house

You are going to miss him a lot. Especially after the last night incident.

Before he confess, he would divorce you after his debut , you feel worried about it earlier, but not anymore. He already gives you a guarantee that he is never going to do that. And hopefully it will stay that way.

Kai's pov

After school ends I went straight to SM, the company that's going to recruit me. The practice is waiting and I'm going to give everything that I got.

I took the usual bus and went to SM building. Today is one of the important day. A lot of preparation going to be done today especially when Exo going to be born next week

Mama song is played again and I'm currently dancing to it. Checking all my moves in front of the big mirror to make sure it's perfect once I'm appearing on stage.

The choreographer also teaches us individually for today. He wants me and the rest of the Exo is perfectly ready for the big day.

After 2 hours dancing with non stop I went to the corner and grab the water on the side.

I land my down and wipe all the sweat that currently cover half of my face.

After 5 minutes I quickly get up and continue with the practice.

"Eat time!"

The staff called us from the back and he put all the food down.

"Alright guys, go rest, we  will continue in the evening." the choreographer said and we all could not help but to jump with joy.

I put the water down and take the food.

Suddenly suho, the leader come in after the long meeting with the CEO and stand before me.

"Kai, the general manager wants to see you in her room."

"Me?" I point to myself. "Yeah, you." he nod.

"But why me? He already meets you right."

"I don't know, she said that she just wants to see you that's all." Suho takes the food from me and start eating the rice without asking me first.

"Yaa, did you create any trouble?" baekhyun ask after he swallows the food down. I shrug.

I go to the men's room first before I went up. There's no way I'm going to meet her with all this sweat all over me. Besides I don't want to be labelled as the dirty guy. After washing my hand and make sure my hair look okay I walk out and went straight to the elevator.

Nervously I push the third floor button and just wait.

Along the way I could not stop thinking why the heck the general manager wants to see me. Come to think of it I'm not the leader, Suho is. If it  has anything to do with Exo she should discuss it with him not me.

Or maybe, because of my careless mistake yesterday where the choreographer won't stop scolding me?

Or maybe... my debut has to be cancelled?

No!

I fought with my own thought until I did not realize that I had already reached the place. I gather up all my guts and after taking the long breath, trembling I lift up my hand and knock. But there is no answer then I knock again. "Come in" a voice suddenly come from inside.

I slowly spin the door knob and enter. Without making any noise I quickly step in. I observe the big room and walk toward the working table.

My heart is beating so fast because I'm afraid that my thought is true. There's no way I could accept it if I have to give up on my debut. Hopefully it's not.

I look around and I saw a middle age woman is standing looking down from her window. "Did you want to see me?" I ask covering all my nervous feeling inside.

I wait for the answer but  did not hear any reply. So I've decided to ask again "ma'am?"

The room becomes so quiet really quiet with no one talking. I could not see her face because she was facing back at me.

"Hello son." she turn.

My eyes turn rounder and a goose bump suddenly attacks me. I stop breathing and my heart stop beating.

The woman that I never expect that I would meet her again is in the same room as me.

"Mom."