propose

Married to Kai

you quickly look for bomi and told her to meet you at the rooftop

"your new bestfriend , bomi."

while waiting for bomi yoo kyung words keep playing in your head making your blood risen. it unbelievable that bomi break her own promise. you try to look for peace and try not to throw your anger at her. you didn't want to make the thing become worst.

"what?" you slowly turn your head and saw bomi standing with her arrogant face in front of you.

"how could you tell my friend about my marriage. you have no right to do that."

"no right? i'm the type of person who keep their promise, but you-" she stop.

"me? i never broke it." you state.

"liar." she turn and leave you without an explaination. notice that you quickly grab her hand and stop her for walking away.

"explain to me, liar? what do you mean by that?"

"i saw it with my own eyes that you enjoy hugging kai. smiling and i can see that you totally deeply in love with him. how could you do that? you promise me naeun, you promise me." you could see her eyes start watering and tears starts wetting her cheek. you could see that she totally upset and love kai so much. your felt guilty towards her. your anger gone and been replace by pitying her instead. you slowly let go of her hand.

"i'll prove it to you."

"prove? prove me what." she turn and look straight at you.

"i'll prove it that you wrong. i -" you look down and your hand start forming a punch. try to hold your tears you look up and say.

"i don't love him, and i would never fall for him. trust me."

School end you still haven't make up with eunji and yoo kyung. they still mad at you and you did not dare to talk to them at the moment. you know you wrong in this because you were lying to your own bestfriend and treat them like strangers. however you cannot blame bomi though, come to think of it, actually it your fault. you promise her to get away from kai and not to fall for him. but you did and that made you breaking the promise. everything turn totally upside down.

you were walking alone down the hill without anyone beside you. you miss them, you even thought to call them right now but your guilty hold you down.

"na eun!" someone call your name from behind. you turn and saw minwoo walking towards you.

"going home? he ask.

"yeah."

"can i walk with you?"

"sure." you answer short because you did not have the energy to have a long conversation with him.

you walks with minwoo along the way home. you act didn't like unusual and minwoo notice it by see how quiet you are.

"are you okay? "

you did not heard him because your mind is not in it place right now. you just keep walking without turning back and even't did not turn side."na eun." minwoo grab your hand suddenly and it make you stop. you come to the sense again and look at him. "are you okay?" he continue.

"i'm fine" you said blinking surprise by his worried face.

"if a girl said their fine with a face like that, it means they not and they need someone to help them to go through the pain that they feel right now."

"minwoo." you said. "yes?" he look at you. "seriously i'm fine."

"na eun." he said. "what?" you look at him. "seriously you think i'm going to believe that?" he ask.

"minwoo,i'm not joking"

"so am i." i don't have time for this.

you know your trick won't work on him,to add, you really need time alone so you decide to leave him. when you about to walk away minwoo take your hand and drag you along with him without an explaination. "w-where are we going?" you ask stopping him from moving forward.

"i told you i'm not joking am i?"

"h-huh?"

You arrive at the park which a lot of various people around . minwoo told you to seat on the bench while he go somewhere else to pick up something. he didn't tell you what is it he just told you to wait. you still wearing your school uniform because minwoo drag you just like that without giving you time to change. 10 minutes later minwoo still haven't arrive. you want to go and look for him because you cannot wait anymore.

then when you about to get up a 7 year old girl come to you and give you a choclate ice cream which is your all time favorite.

"are you na eun?" she ask.

"yes?why?"

"here, a guy want me to give it you." she hand in it and you take it from her. "and he said that he would arrive after you finish the ice cream" minwoo?  you look around searching for him but he cannot be seen.

"um..where is him?"

"he would be here soon, don't worry" she walk away leaving with you a lot of question

you try your best to enjoy the ice cream despite the situation you're in right now. actually you feel a lot better thanks to minwoo of course. your head did not spinning like before and your stress you can feel it reduce a bit. your ice cream almost finish it about time minwoo should appear.

kring kring !

you heard someone ring a bicyle bell, you quickly turn back and saw minwoo that already on a bicycle with the other bicycle beside him.

"surprise!" he smile

"where have you been? and what with the bicycle, are we going to ride it?"

"BINGO! hop on! "

"but..." you know you want to, no , you are craving to ride it, but your hesitation stop you.

"hurry up !" minwoo start pedalling leaving you behind. "i'm going to leave you." he tease. he start pedalling faster and leaving you way behind.

"yaa ! wait up ! " you quickly get on it, and start chasing minwoo that already in front of you.

for the whole evening you and minwoo spending a great time together. cycling around the park, joking with each other and eat a lot of your favourite snack. minwoo never failed to crack up a jokes even some of it were lame, but it always get at you anyway. thanks to him, you forget about your problem. for now .

Minwoo walks you home. it almost dawn, so it not safe for you to get home this late. you are really tired after having fun with minwoo, minwoo notice it but pretend he don't know. he wants you to get tired because when you home you would straightly go to bed and would did not have to time to think about your problem. he really want to know whats wrong with you. but he know that if he ask he would make thing worst. so he decide to keep the question for himself and wait for you to tell him when you ready.

you reach in front of your condo. you stop and say goodbye to minwoo.

"i really have a great time today, thanks a lot, minwoo." you said grateful

"my pleasure, i hope  it will reduce your stress. i know you are in a difficult situation right now." he hold your shoulder. "be strong." he continue

"thanks for not asking me why, i'm sorry..."

"na eun." he call your name. you look up and ask. "yes?"

"i like you."

your heart stop beating, you stop breathing, your eyes become widen and you are totally shock from his sudden confession.

"w-what?

"i don't want to add your stress, but..." he stop and rub his neck, he smirk. "i really do like you. "

"since when?"

"since i know that you married to kai. i become really jealous, extremely jealous and i never felt like that before. i try to convince myself it just a feeling, but its not." he explain.

you look away and break your eye connection with minwoo. you keep yourself silence for a moment. kai's face suddenly pop in your mind. you like minwoo, you have  a crush on him since elemantary school and you really hoping he would feel the same. your wish come true. but now its different, your feeling towards him had gone. you loves kai.

"will you be my girlfriend?"

"i don't love him, and i would never fall for him. trust me."

"i'll prove it to you."

you remember back your promise to bomi and it make thing more difficult.

should i say... yes?

 

A/N : don't hate bomi guys ^^