she's not ?

Married to Kai

"I can't"

you determinedly said as you look your father in law straight in the eyes. you know its kinda rude. but you heart cannot take it if you had to divorce with kai.

finally the doctor came out followed by the nurse beside him. your parents quickly ask him about kai condition. thank god, everything is fine, its just that kai cannot see or heard something shocking again. because they afraid that it will affect his health.

you get back to your sense and quickly ran to see kai. you do a slight bow to your father in law and come in followed by your mom and namjoo.

"kai ! " you said happily as you stand beside him.

"are you okay?" you ask observing his pale face.

he ignore you. he know you the one who asking but he act like you did not even exist. you surprise by his sudden behaviour but you decided to stay calm.

"oppa ! are you okay ? is it still hurt ?" namjoo realize kai ignoring you and push you aside.

"I'm fine." kai answer

namjoo mouth shaping into a small smirk when kai reply her instead of you. she turn and look at you for a moment then change it at kai.

at that time you realize kai extremely angry at you. and he turn into his old self again.

the cold kai.

you reach home. since kai woke up. you and him never talk  once. he also doesn't even look at you. making you feel more guilty. kai open his shoes and just leave it there. he come in purposely stomping hard until it make noise showing that he angry. you just be patient and arrange his shoes for him instead.

he continue to walk into him his room. he suddenly stop when his head in pain. he lean his hand on the wall while the other massaging his head. he groan in pain. you quickly ran at him and help him to stand straight.

"are you okay?" you ask nervously hoping he will reply although it just a yes.

but he didn't. he push your hand away and make you taken aback by his act.

"kai . talk to me !" this time you lose your patient, you cannot take it anymore until it make you accidentally yell.

"kai ! "

you call his name but he replied with slamming the door instead.

please talk to me... slowly your eyes start forming tears.

Night came. kai still haven't spoken a word with you. you are sitting on your desk looking at the book that you will be using to teach kai. you feel sad when kai treat you that way. you don't know whether to blame yourself or not. you know kai angry at you when he saw minwoo kissing you. but the real reason was you did that just for kai own good. you try to protect his reputation as promise to bomi that you would prove her that you did not have feeling for him.the most important thing was you never intend to accept minwoo as your boyfriend.

it'll will be great if i can tell kai the truth, but... you look at your reflection on the mirror ugh you play with your hair making it even more messier. you sigh and put your head on the desk. for an hour you waste your time playing with the pen.  trying to think of a way that can solve all this matter. tired of thinking you accidentally slowly falling to sleep...

*pzzzzzzzzzz*

your phone vibration wake you up. you look at it and it just stupid advertisement. you check it again hoping to see eunji and yoo kyung name but sadly no. they still haven't contact you until now. you took a look at the clock and it almost 9:30. you completely forget about the tuition. you fix your messy hair and look if there is saliva around your mouth.

satisfy.you take your book with you and went to see kai.

you stand in front of his door about 5 minute hesitated whether to knock or not. when the guts come your hand suddenly freeze out and that make it 10 minutes standing there like a fool.

take a really deep breath, slowly lift your hand and...

"awch ! "

kai open it the door before you could knock it and you knocking on his head instead

"yaaa!" he yell screaming in pain.

"so sorry ! I never intend to do that ! "

"what you want ?! "

"um..." you quickly show the book at him . "book ! yeah book ! you want me to help you to raise your grade remember?"

once again he slam the door and leave you continue standing there like an idiot.

"w wait !! " didn't have time to say a word he already lock himself again.

however, you would not give up until he actually talking to you , you keep knocking until your hand get hurt. you did not care about it and keep knocking. it does produce a loud noise and it maybe will disturb the neighbour but you don't care.

finally 6 minute passed, the door open. you speechless when kai standing in front of you. he look like he going to beat you anytime. you broke the eye connection, you look down and your eyes caught at the book that his holding. you smile secretly when he actually still want to study even he still mad.

he roll his eyes and walk to the living room, still giggling you followed him from the back and sit in front of him. for a while the moment become really quiet and could only the heard the sound of the wind as you open the veranda wide.

" are-you-still-mad-at-me ?" you said the word one by one with a lower voice and look at his face. he sigh and glare at you.

"i didn't know why on earth are you mad at me." you stop and take a look at his face. still he didn't reply,

"so it make no sense for you to not talk to me. and no reason i have to sorry." you keep talking and talking.

"you see, minwoo and me  we -" you stop when kai finally look up and stare at you telling you better to shut up now.

"can please just talk to me, if it really hard, just tell me what the real reason that you keep being silence and treat me like I'm not even exist." you spit it all out.and this time it manage to caught kai attention.

"what?"

you stop for a while and think... "what, what?"

"you asking me the real reason I keep being silence and mad at you?" he let go a small laugh and look at you. "idiot." he said

"idiot ?!" patient na eun, patient.

you about to smack his head using the thick book but thanks to your patient you manage to hold yourself down before you could committing a murder. you the one who had to be sorry, I do this for you own good!

"what? still clueless why I call you an idiot?" he notice your  dissatisfy look and ask after you being quiet all of a sudden.

"can you just please tell me why. it makes thing a lot easier."

"forget it." he continue look down and write something on the book.

"please~" you make a puppy face and pretend to be lost innocent girl. "Mr. Kim Jongin" you grin.

"come here." he told you to move your head forward. suspiciously you do as he told and wait for him to talk.

"i love yo-"

*pzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

kai phone suddenly vibrate and stop him from continue his words. you take a peek at on the screen and saw bomi name on it. quickly kai took it answer it. you just heard their conversation which is annoying and do math problem because it the only thing that can make you busy.

5 minute later, the conversation finally over. you  lift your head and ask "she surely an extremely caring girlfriend huh? lucky you." you make face and all that thing you said before is honestly just a lie.

"she's not my girlfriend."

you stop from doing anything that you do and ask him again to confirm what you heard just now isn't a lie.

"she's not your girlfriend?" you gulp. "i mean. bomi, the one that call you just now is not your girlfriend?" you repeat.

"we just friend, and not more than that."

"why haven't you tell me sooner ! "