the almighty key

Married to Kai

The morning was extremely fine on that day, the sun shine really brightly plus with bird melodiously chirping around. Everything was something perfect , the world seemed smiling towards you along your way to the school.

Even still haven’t eaten breakfast you already feel full like you already eat a whole feast or something, or maybe Kai's existence making you feel like that.

That beautiful hug beside the beautiful lake is one of the best moments of your life. Every time it hit your mind your lips will automatically carve into a huge grin until kai notices it.

“Where are you going?” you just realize that you already a way far to the front. You accidentally pass the bus stop. Quickly turn back and saw kai almost ride it.

“Wait for me!” clumsily, you quickly run towards him and thankfully manage to get in before the bus leave.

“Are you still haven't fully a wake up from your sleep yet?” kai observes your whole face, and you cannot hold your check became pink by looking at his stare. “n-no” you deny with a poker face of yours and quickly step in. You secretly smile along your way to find a seat. Kai did not notice that for this time, because you hide it really well, in the end you and kai sitting next to each other.

Walking until reach the big gates it sure a torture because other students won’t stop throwing a death glare at you when they saw you walking side to side with kai.  It makes you uneasy with all those stares, and slowly you put your head down and cover your face for not been seen.

“I’ll be glad if you keep a distance from me.” You are whispering to make sure people won't see you talking to him.

“Why?” Kai's notice about your uneasy condition and look around.  “ ahhh~ I see ~.”

“See you later.” You hold tight with your backpack and quickly walk to front “Not so fast!” kai grabs your bag and pulls you to the back until you accidentally bump to his chest. You can hear a lot of surprise sound around when kai suddenly pulled you without further notice. “Let me go!” struggling to escape from him, but he tightens his grip even more.

He put his hand on your shoulder and pulls you closer to him. “Are you try to kill me?!” disbelieve you look at him when he did not even try to let you go, in fact, he makes the thing much worst.

“Nope, in fact, I’m saving you” he proudly walks with you to the class. On the other hand, you had forced followed him. Deep inside you feel happy that he did that, but you pretend hard for not to make it shown.

Along the way, you can hear all the whispering when you go through the students. Some of it sound really mean and full of envy. Even the boys start gossiping as well. You can hear such as“omo ! Are they dating?" when you walk beside the group of popular girls. And "is that kai ?" the average girl pointing surprisingly towards kai but when they saw you next to him, they glare. Last thing you heard before you close both of your ears with your hand were "what the nerd does with the hottie, the world really going to end soon." And that's it; you take kai's hand off from your shoulder and leave him.

Nevertheless, still no matter what you do even you try to keep your distance with kai they still keep showing a sign of envy.

kai also surprise when you suddenly act like that he quickly chases you and continues walking with you ignoring all those jealous people. Kai told you to just let it be, it just wasting your time if you keep thinking about it.

Honestly, you can’t. You only too afraid, all this thing never happens to you before, you work hard to keep your profile low as possible and just to concentrate on study. Now you become a celebrity in your own school. In a meantime, your desk will be full of death note, and once you reach your desk it's true.

“omg, look at this!” yoo kyung pick the red paper under your chair and read it for you. It the worst among the other note. You even can’t bear to hear it. “How about this, how about this?” eunji found the thick black paper under your desk, and even her feel terrifies even to read it. It also had a bubble-gum stick on it.

“I didn’t know hater can be this worst.” Yoo kyung take her chair and sit beside you.

“I know...”

“Don’t worry na eun.” eunji try to calm you down. “How about you told kai to announce that you, his girlfriend or something, that hater would give and stop from bothering you.” She continues

“No way!”

You accidentally yell and your eyes rounded making you scarier than ever.

“I-I'm just suggesting.”

“Don’t you get it? Thing will just become much worst if they know the truth.”

“We just want the best for you that's all.” .

You sigh and put your head on the table and look outside the window. All the happiness that you felt before in the morning disappears just like that. To add, you even have fan now. No cross that, hater.

Suddenly, something struck your mind and that make you sit up straight. “By the way, did you see bomi today?” you ask move your head forward. “Nope, don’t see her, do you?” eunji look at yoo kyung and yoo kyung answer by shaking her head telling that Is a no

I totally forget about her and minwoo, did they…made up?

Recess time. You are currently standing in front of bomi class waiting for her to get out. Along the waiting student won’t stop staring at you, especially those beautiful girls with long leg and short skirt. They start talking to each other when they saw you from a far.

You try your best to ignore them as good as possible. You keep looking down on your feet and decided to only stare at it while waiting for bomi out. However. Some of the girls cannot leave you just like that. Few minutes later you notice a total four pair of legs are standing in front of you. You gulp and slowly lift your head up.

Your surrounding become tense with those witches staring at you as they want to kill you. You step aback until there’s no way out.

“So you must be son na eun huh?” the blond one talk arrogantly with chewing her bubble gum. She takes a look at your name tag and laugh.

“y-yes” stutters and tremblingly you reply

“What is your relationship with kai?” the middle one push your shoulder observing you from up until down. “Nerdy” she continues.

“We just friend, that’s all.” You said try to look calm as possible.

“Liar!” the girl with her thick makes up shouts and leans her hand on the wall. Student gather around when the view starts to become interesting.

“Friend doesn’t walk together too close like that.” She presses every single word making you more afraid than before.

“I –I was telling you the truth.”

“You try to fool me?” she grins her teeth. “No one I repeat no ONE could take kai from me!” she shouts so loud until some of her saliva accidentally spits on your face.

“you not even her girlfriend, so why-“ you accidentally being too honest. You cut yourself before more words coming out from your mouth. You quickly cupped it and shake your head when she asked you to repeat that again.

Aissh!

She gathers her energy on her right hand and lifts it up in the air. You know that she going to slap you at anytime soon, but you were too afraid to do nothing so you just close your eyes tight.

Girls start screaming in fear when they saw how high she lifts it. If there is no one will stop her, you might be bleeding because it looks like she would slap you really bad.

You can feel the loud wind effect from her anger. You just pray in your heart hoping that someone will come and rescue you from that situation.

“Stop!”

Your wish comes true when she about to slap you someone caught her hand and push her away. That guy quickly stands in front of you and protecting you from being hurt by the other girls. hastily open your eyes and you can see a tall guy standing with his back facing you with his cool gestures. Girls around start screaming on the top of their lung when they see one of the shinee member is standing in front of them.

“You .” He said using his low voice making her step aback by only looking at his fiery eyes. “Are you like to slap someone that much?” he walks forwards and squat down. He holds her chin and looks her straight in the eyes. “How would you love to get a slap from the almighty key?” he smirks. “And I promise you, it will-be-hurt” this time the smirk is gone and being replaced by the face of a thug.

She rolls her eyes and rudely removes key's hand from her face, “Just wait.” . Throwing you a death glare then she leaves with her gang.

“Are you okay?” after the tense slowly calm down he went towards and check on you.

“Thank you!” because you are too grateful instead of answering him, you bow 90 degrees saying how much you owe him.

Embarrass with students around his laugh and quickly told you to stop it.

“no need to thank me, saving a beautiful girl in trouble is my job.” He winks. For a sec you had been awe by how charming his wink is but that awe doesn’t hold long when you heard girls start biting her nails and make noisy sound to show that they're jealous.

“You might wanna to stop that, it just makes them hate me even more.”

He turns and winks again this time with more charm.“Don’t worry everyone, you girls still my Juliet."

“hyung!” kai suddenly appears with his eager face. He was surprise to see key standing there and ask.

“What are you doing here?”

“What do you think you're doing when your girl about to be slaps with that ?!" He hit kai few times on his back making kai steps backward scream in pain.

He rounded his eyes when key know about the married “m-my girl?” He brings key to the side and whisper. "How did you know?" kai curiously ask "taemin told me, you know cannot hide anything especially from me.” he reply making kai piss off when taemin accidentally slip his tongue. Well he is a good secret keeper but his expression was not too good when he know something, maybe that’s why key could find out.

key take takes a look you and observes around. he understands something and quickly moves his eyes to kai.“She’s the victim here and I’m going to protect her.” Key said determinedly.

“Protect her? By what?” still angry at taemin, kai ask.

“by telling everyone here that she’s actually yours, seems like they didn’t know.” Key went to the front, but kai holds him back. “no hyung! I will tell them later but not now.”

“not know ? did you see how scary the girl was when she about to be slaps by those ?” key told kai everything that he misses when he was away.

“wait! Slap ?!”

Still hard to believe that you almost being slapped, key pushes kai's hand away. He takes your hand and brings you in front of the crowd with him. you look at him clueless when you don’t know what he's going to do.

“don’t worry, from this time, they won’t bug you anymore.” he said with a weird smile.

“w-what are you going to do?” you stop him when he about to say something.

“I’m going to tell them that you, and kai are... married.” he mumbles the last part then answer you that still haven't got an idea on what will he talk about.

“what?” you look at him still hard to understand what he trying to say After solving all the puzzle you finally got the idea. “wait ! you eyes went rounder

“nooo !