i can't let you go

Married to Kai

Kai's pov

"No!"

Kai accidently raises his voice when Suho is forcing him to meet his mother. Kai quickly gets up from his seat and went toward the door.

"Yaa!"

Suho followed him from the back and quickly grab Kai's hand. "Let me go." Kai grins his teeth and try to calm him down. "What's the matter with you. You just have to meet her that's all."

Kai slowly spun then stands facing Suho. He looks straight at suho eyes and his  eyeball seems won't budge if Suho still forcing him.

"You are the leader, and why the heck that I have to go with you." he insists.

"Yeah, but, she said that to bring you along with me."

Kai let go an irritated sigh and look away. All the other members are looking at them curiously and whispering between themselves. Suddenly after a minute silence, Kai's phone suddenly vibrate. At first he just let it be because he is not in the mood to talk right now. However the phone won't stop vibrating until Kai finally answers it.

He put his hand in his pocket and take the phone out. He looks at the caller id and unfamiliar number shown.

His thumb slowly goes to the answer button then press it.

"Kai ?"

"Who's this?"

"It's me namjoo."

"How you get my number?"

"That's not important right now, you need to come here fast!"

"Namjoo, I'm not in the mood to play jokes ."

"No wait!"

"What?!"

"Na Eun, she.. she  she's about to sign the divorce paper!"

"She's what?!"

Your pov

You are staring at the paper for a while. You read, no you spell each and every word before your eyes move to the pen. You gulp a few times when your hand starts making a move.

Namjoo that is quietly sitting behind your back cannot sit still. She starts sweating when Kai still not here. She looks at her phone a few times and hoping that Kai would at least give her a call. But no. she wants to call Kai back, but she afraid that Kai will scold her.

"my thought of you was wrong, you are not the kind of bad girl that I expect."

Kai's mother starts to talk. She cannot stop smiling seeing her plan is working out. Time is ticking but  the divorce paper still untouched. Some time you decide you want to cancel this when Kai's face start hitting your mind.

"Kai, you better hurry!" namjoo hold her phone tightly and look outside the window.

 I'm sorry Kai..

Slowly, with a heart beating incredibly wild you take the pen and put it right on the part that your signature is needed. Seeing that, Kai's mom quickly sits up straight and smiling like an evil witch.

"Stop it!"

Suddenly Kai burst out of nowhere and grab the pen from your grip.

"K-Kai"

You blink and stutterly said his name. You cannot believe that Kai stands before you right now.

Kai's mom almost stick her eyeball out when his son suddenly appears from nowhere. "J-Jongin"

"What do you think you doing?!" Kai look at you straight but you could not look him in the eyes. Notice the change in you Kai quickly move his eyes the paper on the desk. Without even thinking long he quickly takes it and read what is written in there. He couldn't bear to read it until the last word after he passes the word 'divorce'.

"You..." he stop and suddenly his hand start trembling and it seem like his spirit has been out.

Slowly he lift his head and look at you that probably try to hold your tears "you want to divorce me?"  he continue.

The situation turns silence when there is no answer from you. Kai's mom also shuts because she knows talking is just only make the situation worst."its not Na Eun who wants this." namjoo quickly went to the rescue when Kai slowly misunderstands the whole thing.

"Namjoo?" shock by namjoo appearance you quickly turn and face her. "Na Eun tell Kai, it's not you who want  this stupid divorce it was her!" namjoo spun and point her finger to Kai's mom. "That witch is behind all this, he forces Na Eun to divorce you. I saw it with my own eyes."namjoo throw a death glare at her, and na Eun hold namjoo down from hitting her.

"Is it true?" he stops. " Tell me Na Eun, she forced you right?"

You . Your brain stuck. You don't know what to do. However you decide no matter what happen Kai cannot know the truth. It just will make Kai hate her even more. You avoid Kai's eyes and look at Kai's mom. You try to read her by looking at her. And clearly she told you from her eyes that she wants you to zip your mouth.

A few minutes passed and finally the decision is being decided "no one force me."

"What do you mean?"

"The 3 months will be ending tomorrow. That's mean we should put an end to this marriage."

"But, why?"

"We agree to this."

"Don't you.." Kai gulp and his hand start trembling. He gathers all his guys together and "...love me?"

Your heart stop, the tears that you hold from the start to go down your face. Your hand starts to form into a punch and force yourself to look at him.

"I'm sorry"

Without listening to Kai answer you quickly ran and get out of there. Kai doesn't have the energy even to ask you the reason. Right about that time his heart broke into million of pieces. "Na Eun!" namjoo scream your name from back and try to chase after you but you already too far away.

Mrs Kim was smiling the whole time when her plan perfectly running too well. She gets what she hopes for and she really grateful towards you because you make it happen."Jongin." she slowly walks to Kai and gently put his hand on Kai's shoulder. "All this time you were deceived by her, she's not the right one for you son." she smirk.

Without even turning and face her Kai push her hand away and quickly chase after you. Namjoo quickly followed Kai from the back after throwing the death glare to Kai's mom.

You run and keep running without stop. You are not in your right mind now. The tears won't stop flowing from your eyes, and it seems like it won't stop. People around  stare curiously at you, you even accidently trip down and have blood on your knee but you feel no pain at all.

Kai saw you not too far from there. He saw you struggling to stand up despite your bleeding knee. But there are too many people until around until it was hard for him to reach you.

You notice Kai from behind and quickly you walks to the nearest tree. You hide behind it and look at Kai from there that probably try to look for you.

Kai spins around and try looking for you all over the place, but you keep hiding and won't get out unless he's gone. You massage your knee that probably bleeding then slowly walk to catch a cab.

It's already night. You went to your parents house instead your home. after paying you quickly get in preparing yourself to tell your parents about the divorcement. You know they won't agree to it but you won't step back if they do, you will keep with your decision on divorcing Kai.

You open your shoes and put it into side. You rang the doorbell and a few minutes later the door open with the help from namjoo.

"Na Eun! There you are, where have you been?" anxiously she asks. She notices about your pain and quickly check on it. "What happen with your knee? Did you fall somewhere"

Ignoring her question with a sigh you come in. "It was nothing." you walk to the sofa and slowly put your down. Namjoo quickly close the door then sit beside you. You know she is going to ask you about the divorce, it's just that she looks for the right time  to ask it. Before your expectation come true you ask her first. "Where's mom and dad?"

"They went out, they'll be back soon" she reply with her eyes won't budge from your knee. "Na Eun, what's wrong? What exactly is going on? Is it true you want to divorce Kai?" she take a deep breath and ask.

"What if I am?"

Namjoo stop from asking and stare at you for a while. You roll your eyes at her, it's not like you meant it, it just an act to stop her from asking you again. You don't have any guts to fight with your feeling anymore. Because of that, before there will be any fight between the two of you , you quickly get up and went to your room. "Where are you going?"

"I'm tired , leave me alone." ignoring the pain quickly you walk up the stairs. "Aren't you going to go back to your home?" namjoo also get up and follow you from the back. "This is my home."

"It's not that, you know what I mean right? " You fasten up your step yet namjoo won't stop following you. "Na Eun stop!" namjoo grab your hand and stop you from entering your room. "What's wrong with you woman? Tell me!" she yells.

Rudely you remove your hand off her. "Let me go! Why do you care." you spun and face her. "Of course I would, you're my sister."

"Sister? Since when, you never treat me like your sister, the only thing you do is annoy me, make fun of me and anything that would make me irritated!" suddenly you raise you raise your voice too. You turn and spun the door knob. Namjoo also step in.

Namjoo slowly lost her anger start to slow down. She realizes that she is never be a good sister, she really regrets it all and that's why she wants to apologize with helping you and Kai" why you try to have a divorce? Is it because of that witch?"

"Mind your words namjoo, she's not a witch, she's Kai's mom." you said before throwing yourself on the bed.

Namjoo couldn't believe what she has heard just now, it's just too hard to believe.

"It doesn't matter she's Kai's mom or not, she still a witch for me."

You reach the pillow near you and throw it on namjoo. "Leave!" you yell then bury your face on the other pillow.

A  few minutes later , someone rang the bell from the outside. without wasting time she went down the stairs to open the door She expects that it is your mom since she promise that she'll be back before 9:00.

On her way to the door namjoo is busy thinking of a word to persuade your parents to change your mind and hopefully they would never be a divorcement. With an exciting feeling she open the door.

She was taken aback when there is no trace of your parents.

It's Kai.